Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26870 times)
aio1807

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

is there any information regarding the background of the team and developers behind module project? i have seen their whitepaper and no information is written there. just wanna check their background to ensure that this project will success in the future. maybe i will base it on their experience when it comes to cryptocurrency.
same here. we as participant in the module project must know what is the background of those who are the developers and behind this. it is also a good point for us, for the people to trust the project for they are not only have a great platform but also a great team especially their experience with cryptocurrency.
by storing information that the Module project offers, one can enhance information security through "secret sharing" and this will be used in blockchain to build secure cloud storage for the safe storage of sensitive information that i know for sure everybody would love to have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

is there any information regarding the background of the team and developers behind module project? i have seen their whitepaper and no information is written there. just wanna check their background to ensure that this project will success in the future. maybe i will base it on their experience when it comes to cryptocurrency.
same here. we as participant in the module project must know what is the background of those who are the developers and behind this. it is also a good point for us, for the people to trust the project for they are not only have a great platform but also a great team especially their experience with cryptocurrency.
by storing information that the Module project offers, one can enhance information security through "secret sharing" and this will be used in blockchain to build secure cloud storage for the safe storage of sensitive information that i know for sure everybody would love to have.
what is this "secret sharing" is all about? can you pls elaborate how can we use this secret sharing that module project had offered. thanks in advance, for the information, it will a big help for me.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

i have read about the presale in this thread and it start on July 16 and the public sale will start on Aug.1. and wow!!! there is a 7% presale bonus for those who are going to participate in their project. but when will the presale ends? does it end already or still ongoing?
I am also curious about the presale. How much did the team raised?? Did you meet the target sale?? How about the ongoing public sale?? How much has been raised??
same here! and still waiting for their update about the presale. if i will get some info about this, i will spread it in this thread as soon as possible. looking forward also for your update if there is any. thank you!
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

Well, idea-wise they don't have anything revolutionary but it's the execution which matters the most. There are various companies out there who are also promising to provide a decentralized file storage platform. So, Module has to come up with some way to outrun all those competitors. Also, since the platform is still in the development phase, nothing could be said with assurity. But, Module's officials did say that they are on course with the development process and is likely to release their app next year. One of thing which impressed me about Module is its presence of social media platforms.
thereactor334

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

one of the best thing about module is that the Module project announces the future of mining with such energy-efficient and easy to use devices such as smartphones and tablets.  all the users even server are able to join and earn!..amazing right?
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

Well the concept of what Module has is that they will free some storage in your mobile, while executing mining of data method, also they offer a fast transaction and process in this network, also you can avail unused data in the process.
yes!..that is the exciting part about module!...imagine, you just simply lend your free unused storage and you will earn a rewards!....and not only that, you could also participate in mining!...really amazing!
kaizer01

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

The public sale is ongoing for Module. With its good objective, we are looking forward that the ICO will be successful. This will be the success for the project and its investors.

really?..is it happening now?...when did it start?..for sure it's a huge success!...Iam so glad when I heard this platforms, really helpful to the people who wants to earn by means of their unused storage!..congratulations on  your sale!
gandara2017

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

The team is issuing an ERC20 MODULE token (MODL), which will be used as a utility token on the platform. The team will distribute the beta version among token holders who purchased MODL during the ICO so those who bought will be the first users who will try this awesome project.
This is great only the early investors can experience the apps its exciting to all token holders what is the minimum amount to buy modl? Is it going directly to our erc20 wallet?

wow!.....awesome!..that is the advantage of investing right now!..meaning, you will be the one who will try this excellent platforms of module!....so exciting guys!..hurry up!..let us now participate in their presale!
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:45 PM

Module also serves as a platform for the development of distributed applications (DApps), enables to customize your own block chain based data transfer, storage application / service design, launch, development process as much as possible.
reliable and trusted project!....offering those things, make this project an excellent one!..this will really help the community to boost their confidence in the blockchain technology!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

Do you have free GB on your mobile phone?
Contribute them to the our network and receive a reward in MODL tokens . Anyone can supply the network with unused GB on their device, tablet, laptop or PC and earn when others use this storage .

yes bro!....surely, there are so many people who will share their extra storage with this project!....but the question is, how are we going to that?...please share us the step by step procedure for us to join in this one..thank you!
claire28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

Well, idea-wise they don't have anything revolutionary but it's the execution which matters the most. There are various companies out there who are also promising to provide a decentralized file storage platform. So, Module has to come up with some way to outrun all those competitors. Also, since the platform is still in the development phase, nothing could be said with assurity. But, Module's officials did say that they are on course with the development process and is likely to release their app next year. One of thing which impressed me about Module is its presence of social media platforms.

also module are very transparent in a way that they are still in the development stage..they do not claim, what they do not have right now!...they are promising, what they could promise not for impressing or making a false statement or advertisement just to get the attention of the user!..in short, module is real!..
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

also module are very transparent in a way that they are still in the development stage..they do not claim, what they do not have right now!...they are promising, what they could promise not for impressing or making a false statement or advertisement just to get the attention of the user!..in short, module is real!..
that's the good in this platform, they really have the way to take on the challenges in the market. However, they should be transparent as you said in the process.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

i have read about the presale in this thread and it start on July 16 and the public sale will start on Aug.1. and wow!!! there is a 7% presale bonus for those who are going to participate in their project. but when will the presale ends? does it end already or still ongoing?
I am also curious about the presale. How much did the team raised?? Did you meet the target sale?? How about the ongoing public sale?? How much has been raised??
Public sales run smoothly and are still fine. The funds collected at this time are; $ 3 919 383 for sofcap $ 5M and for hardcap $ 18M. Public sales remain 54 days left, I'm sure they can penetrate their minimum funds or even a maximum.
wow,the sale is really looks great! i am sure they can reached the hardcapped easily as they have a detailed information on website and whitepaper, awesome platform and hardworking team. keep on working hard and updating your supprorters team,
I like their activities about their development and openness to development. They always share stories about their development in their media, this is what dev points can make to attract investors.
It is good to know that the team is always sharing their development. This means that they are transparent to their investors and serious in this project.
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

Public sales run smoothly and are still fine. The funds collected at this time are; $ 3 919 383 for sofcap $ 5M and for hardcap $ 18M. Public sales remain 54 days left, I'm sure they can penetrate their minimum funds or even a maximum.
wow,the sale is really looks great! i am sure they can reached the hardcapped easily as they have a detailed information on website and whitepaper, awesome platform and hardworking team. keep on working hard and updating your supprorters team,
I like their activities about their development and openness to development. They always share stories about their development in their media, this is what dev points can make to attract investors.
It is good to know that the team is always sharing their development. This means that they are transparent to their investors and serious in this project.

I see this project very seriously. Their sales transparency is on their site, and their team is always active on the telegram channel.
I hope that this project will be successful.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

The public sale is ongoing for Module. With its good objective, we are looking forward that the ICO will be successful. This will be the success for the project and its investors.
wow!!! that was a very good news to those who are waiting for the public sale of module. thanks for the information, i will spread this. hoping for the success sale of the team.
Public sale is ongoing? Can't wait for the result and we really hoping that the ICO will be succesfull. Looking forward for more developments and updates. Goodluck Module team
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

Module will take the unused storage space on mobile devices and put it to use for mining of the new MODL cryptocurrency, in effect replacing the old Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm with their Proof of Space, Time, and Transaction (PoSTT) algorithm. Does it require an app?
thereactor334

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

Well the concept of what Module has is that they will free some storage in your mobile, while executing mining of data method, also they offer a fast transaction and process in this network, also you can avail unused data in the process.
yes!..that is the exciting part about module!...imagine, you just simply lend your free unused storage and you will earn a rewards!....and not only that, you could also participate in mining!...really amazing!
that's why for sure they will get lots of supporters for their new project and will become successful in the near future. hoping for more development of the project and additional benefits that we can get! kudos to the team!
chewey1986

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

one very good point about the module team is that they always share what development is going on with their project, always updating us in any news or additional information about their platform. this project will surely get lots of supporters, it is only new in the industry but as you can see there are lots of people who already trust them.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

The flow of the roadmap it is impressive. But what was the total supply of this project and also the ICO price?? I think its better if you've included these information in the thread. It is better to provide complete information in order for investors to fully trust the business.
  i think there is already a thread in here where you can find the answer in your question. and the team already did a summary about all the information that the netizen might ask them regarding their project.
gandara2017

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

one of the goal of the this new project is the module economic zone that will surely give great opportunity and benefits to the netizen to use a publicly available blockchain to connect the world and become aware of the changing world into a better one.
what is this module economic zone? how it is used? and how can we benefits from using their project? pls educate me more about this matter, thank you and have a nice day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: