Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26858 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

Project looks really and really strong. Looks like the member of this project are give all the best to success this project. I think if the member hardwork of this project, this project will be successful in the future.

Their social networks seem to have few participants. Their source code does not have any updates. They need to meetup and live on facebook, youtube to talk about their project.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thereactor334

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

a big YES for the module project and to the team and developers behind it. let's give our full support to the team that give us this kind of great opportunity, not only to earn but also to secure our datas.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

cloud storage is really helpful today..especially if you want to keep your files and accessible in all your devices...but then the risk of loosing your data, is inevitable...with the help of module project, this will help us to secure our data and lessen the worries of loosing it!..thanks module!
you're absolutely correct! this project will really a big help for us to have a secured data and keeping our files in a more reliable storage. i believe that this module is what the people are waiting for and looking for, a company that will give us offers that we really need and use in our everyday living, in school, office, work or personal use.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

This is a very good project with opportunity. Excellence results, absorbing website, noticing logo!

Yes it is. Module had an interesting platform which is very helpful to those people who are using smartphones. They offers significant advantages compared to server-based cloud storage to secured with client-side encryption, which ensures much greater reliability than any other existing protocol
correct!..that's why we need to spread the good news that module can bring us!.....we really need to do our best, to make this project really on the top!...simply amazing module!...
a big Yes!!!! and i already did recommending this project to my family, friends and co-workers, it is a project that we really need and will surely give satisfied to us users. kudos to the team for their brilliant idea! hoping for more development of your project.
gandara2017

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

i have seen the sample module app image in their whitepaper and it is really amazing and for sure will catch the interest of the netizen if they will share it to this thread. you can see there the information on the storage space, graph explaining the number of tokens mined, storage and verification of tokens, management of deposits and withdrawals. you should see it also for yourself.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

i have seen the sample module app image in their whitepaper and it is really amazing and for sure will catch the interest of the netizen if they will share it to this thread. you can see there the information on the storage space, graph explaining the number of tokens mined, storage and verification of tokens, management of deposits and withdrawals. you should see it also for yourself.
wow!!! that's good to know. thank you for sharing it with us. but my question is, is the graph in the module app image that you have seen in their whitepaper only explains the number of tokens mined? how about the lended storage space, the time and all the transactions that we made? can we also see it with the graph of module app?
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

wow!!!! that was really an amazing project of module, the team really has a great and brilliant idea to come up with the features of their app. we can check the progress of our tokens anytime just by using of their app without hassle and worries.
claire28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

with the great help, one of a kind and brilliant idea of the team of module to come up with combining blockchain technology and secret sharing, everybody can expect higher security and convenience with the use of their platform. in this way, blockchain can be used in various fields such as finance, distribution, in the supply chain, official document management etc. the team really did a great job!
Aleksandra1998

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

In my opinion, this project is absolutely necessary for us! I liked your idea, but I had a question, are you going to surprise with your events?
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

wow!!!! that was really an amazing project of module, the team really has a great and brilliant idea to come up with the features of their app. we can check the progress of our tokens anytime just by using of their app without hassle and worries.
Indeed! With the help of module platform many people like us which are using smartphones can save more storage, they also gives a security and convience to all their users. I'm sure a lot of netizens will attract because of its one of kind platform. The team deserves to be on the top
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

Indeed! With the help of module platform many people like us which are using smartphones can save more storage, they also gives a security and convience to all their users. I'm sure a lot of netizens will attract because of its one of kind platform. The team deserves to be on the top

I agree with all of you! Module is simply the best mining project that will suits the needs of every crypto people. I am also amazed about the excellency of its concept. With all the positive feedbacks about Module project, there is totally no doubt that it will become number one in the crypto market and soonest, around the globe!
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

I just want to ask, Is this mining of Module tokens available into all android phones? Do this mining of Module tokens do not have a minimum requirements to run into our phones?
thereactor334

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

Project looks really and really strong. Looks like the member of this project are give all the best to success this project. I think if the member hardwork of this project, this project will be successful in the future.

Their social networks seem to have few participants. Their source code does not have any updates. They need to meetup and live on facebook, youtube to talk about their project.
yes, meetup and live facebook as well as youtube to talk about their project is a very good idea, this is also one way to attract more participants and investors. but the team are giving on the updates of their project, you should read all the thread here in this site for you to know. looking forward that the module team will grant our request. thank you in advance.
chewey1986

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

wow!!!! really? can you please share with us their module app image? it is a big help for those who are active in this site to see the sample image of the module app if ever they want to participate in their project and have the idea in advance.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

yes, meetup and live facebook as well as youtube to talk about their project is a very good idea, this is also one way to attract more participants and investors. but the team are giving on the updates of their project, you should read all the thread here in this site for you to know. looking forward that the module team will grant our request. thank you in advance.
wow good to know that they have that kind of approach for their community, also they have the kind of service for them that follows certain movements in the market.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

The Module is a blockchain-based platform offering an asset of free mobile device storage, because todays blockchains are centralized and complex in all crypto mining that requires computing resources and infrastructure.
it looks great but how can this be helpfull to all users? And why do we need this platform? Is module minable? Please enlighten me i want to know more abaut module
This also means that more information in needed in order for investors to know more about the project. The more detailed, the more investors will be attracted to the project.
yes, i agree. they should always giving an updates or additional information about their project so that those who want to participate and be part of their team will become aware of what services they want to offer, what benefits they can get and advantages in joining to their team.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

I just want to ask, Is this mining of Module tokens available into all android phones? Do this mining of Module tokens do not have a minimum requirements to run into our phones?

i think yes, mining of module token is available for android phones ,actually based on my understanding,their concept is really designed for mobile phones to have used of unused storage. and most people now is using android mobile so this project is suit and profitable for everyone.

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
gandara2017

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

really impressed with the module project especially to the team that giving us not only good factors about their project when we become part of their team  but also the ico risks factors that we may face and to consider before participating in them.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Projects that have great potential, teams that are very solid and able to bring the Module to success. With a blockchain-based platform and offering free mobile storage, many will be interested. Strategy by holding important events is certainly a lot of enthusiastic supporters.

aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

The Module is a blockchain-based platform offering an asset of free mobile device storage, because todays blockchains are centralized and complex in all crypto mining that requires computing resources and infrastructure.
it looks great but how can this be helpfull to all users? And why do we need this platform? Is module minable? Please enlighten me i want to know more abaut module
This also means that more information in needed in order for investors to know more about the project. The more detailed, the more investors will be attracted to the project.
yes, i agree. they should always giving an updates or additional information about their project so that those who want to participate and be part of their team will become aware of what services they want to offer, what benefits they can get and advantages in joining to their team.
yes, definitely agree! not like other companies that only tells about the positive or good things about their platform. they not included the possible risks when you are about to participate with their project. module really are great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: