Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26882 times)
BinPooool

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

Is this your smart contract https://etherscan.io/address/0xE6D3FAFE7403C125AE8141e5EFb269192A49fd5a#code
 ?
You need to check it, that we would be calmer!

There are many signs of scams during the ICO, but I would like to draw your attention to one, in my opinion the most important.
This sign: AUDIT smart contract. The quality of his code.
Before deciding to participate in a particular project, you need to know: Was an audit conducted?
If NO, then it would be good to audit yourself.
Previously, it was expensive, but now you can order an audit for free.
It takes you several minutes to complete the form and as a result you will receive important information that will help you save your money and time!

Who will invest in the project or advertise it if its tokens can be stolen by any hacker?

ORDER THE AUDIT FOR FREE
HERE

jonsnow008

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

Module's primary product is a blockchain-based data storage platform that allows anyone to act as a “miner” (data host) using their computer’s spare memory.
data storage which is badly needed from now, because buying physical storage for data can be much higher in cost right? that's why their service is great for markets and businesses who are in this type of predicament.

I agree with you, Module can help to minimize the cost for data storage, This is also good in mining in the process of eliminating and adding the sufficient data needed by your computer.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

Module's primary product is a blockchain-based data storage platform that allows anyone to act as a “miner” (data host) using their computer’s spare memory.
data storage which is badly needed from now, because buying physical storage for data can be much higher in cost right? that's why their service is great for markets and businesses who are in this type of predicament.

I agree with you, Module can help to minimize the cost for data storage, This is also good in mining in the process of eliminating and adding the sufficient data needed by your computer.

Building Dapps is also possible through the platform and with this, all users will be able to enjoy true decentralization that is not control by only few financial big wigs.
doducanh

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

I'm sure that if we check all the smart ICO contracts that are now collecting money, then we'll see that the vast majority of the scam.
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

Building Dapps is also possible through the platform and with this, all users will be able to enjoy true decentralization that is not control by only few financial big wigs.

I've heard module token can be mined? Where can I get the link or how can I mine module token? It's great to know that this amazing project offers mining system.. It will be great to mine a lot of this token.
I hope they can be mined, so that everyone can have their time o think about their investments and wait for the profits that they will be receiving, Module has file storage so I know that this project everything is possible.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

I've heard module token can be mined? Where can I get the link or how can I mine module token? It's great to know that this amazing project offers mining system.. It will be great to mine a lot of this token.
I hope they can be mined, so that everyone can have their time o think about their investments and wait for the profits that they will be receiving, Module has file storage so I know that this project everything is possible.
Is there a beta version of this? When will be the distribution?
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

I'm also curious and interested on how to mine Module token. It will be a great idea to mine this token, who knows, this might gave us a huge profit in the future.. Mining token is the easiest way to collect and have a profit without investing, so its great to know that Module token can be mined.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Module's primary product is a blockchain-based data storage platform that allows anyone to act as a “miner” (data host) using their computer’s spare memory. The system isn't necessarily aimed at end users, but rather at software developers who could use it to handle the back-end for a wide variety of applications.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

True. Module is a big help for all smartphone users to minimize data storage it gives a lot of profits to all consumers and its good to know that they develop this kind of platform to help a lot of people like me who are needed more storage.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

This project still has one more month to reach their soft cap and this is still a long time. I hope that the soft cap will be reached before the time that has been determined ends.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

MODULE focused on storage that is idle without being used asleep in PCs and mobile devices. The team assumes the storage that will be thrown away as an asset and use it to build a new platform.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Unlike the current POW and POS, the platform realizes non-centralization that anyone can participate in ECO. The MODL platform has a unique aspect in which smartphones can participate in mining
kaizer01

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

By incorporating users with various attributes, the MODULE userbase​​​​​​​ will create a new economic zone.
gandara2017

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

Module’s consensus (mining) algorithm makes it possible to earn rewards by lending out storage
space. As the storage capacity of devices progresses and expands, one can expect the various services
offered to expand
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

MODULE employs a new transaction approval algorithm. It is a new technology platform that enables everyone to participate in mining, even from a mobile device. In addition to building DApps, users will also have the ability to issue new currencies on the platform.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

lending of storage space will make you eligible for compensation. The platform also has great potential as a platform that can provide other distributed application services.
claire28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

The MODULE developers have devised a new algorithm. The team is developing a system under which compensation is determined based on three elements of storage: space-timetransaction.
thereactor334

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

Module is an operationally ready cryptocurrency mining solution. The company is committed to simplifying investment in cryptocurrency through its innovative asset-backed modl  token
chewey1986

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

environmentally conscious power generation, and easy-to-use Mega Vault Wallet app. Module’s mining operation will be located in an old sugar factory in the Netherlands.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:00:17 PM

This site was specifically selected based on four core requirements: strategic placement, safety, security, and scalability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: