Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26870 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

After securing minimum threshold now in next two weeks before reaching at ending hour speed of investment can be noted. It took lot of time for such good project to meet $5 soft cap and many people were staying and waiting for project to enter in safer period before jumping. Based on my own experience and talks with couple of friends, which may be is general opinion, people will be joining more and more now onward.

Indeed! It was quite remarkable noting that its ICO period was meet with bearish crypto sentiment. It only tells that this project has gained the attention of investors and that is good. Smiley
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

After securing minimum threshold now in next two weeks before reaching at ending hour speed of investment can be noted. It took lot of time for such good project to meet $5 soft cap and many people were staying and waiting for project to enter in safer period before jumping. Based on my own experience and talks with couple of friends, which may be is general opinion, people will be joining more and more now onward.

Indeed! It was quite remarkable noting that its ICO period was meet with bearish crypto sentiment. It only tells that this project has gained the attention of investors and that is good. Smiley
5 million usd has been reached for the ICO Module, this is extraordinary, where the market situation is currently experiencing bad, I'm sure the future of the Module will be amazing, buy before you miss,  Grin
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

I'm really glad team managed to collect softcap of 5 million dollars. In this state of the market it sounded almost impossible at the beginning.
beami

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

The soft cap has been achieved, so it is a proud achievement. The team's performance is very good and this is a good start to step in the next sale.

lobat999

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

5 million usd has been reached for the ICO Module, this is extraordinary, where the market situation is currently experiencing bad, I'm sure the future of the Module will be amazing, buy before you miss,  Grin

Well  its less than 12 days left before the main sale ends and they've already reached more then $5.4 million and investments are steadily pouring in these  past few days and its a significant milestone. And now, since  the project is on the green light, I'm excited to see the final platform being rolled out.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

Well  its less than 12 days left before the main sale ends and they've already reached more then $5.4 million and investments are steadily pouring in these  past few days and its a significant milestone. And now, since  the project is on the green light, I'm excited to see the final platform being rolled out.
So they haven't reach the maximum cap, but it was nice that they have reach the softcap that we can say already that they are successful in ICO.
Still it was a big project althroughout this kind of this industry was still very few of them becomes successful and continue to improve and provide the best network to its users.
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

【MODULE was published in Japanese big magazine again !!】
The MODULE project is a new sharing economy that will allow you to lend or borrow the surplus data capacity of individual mobile devices to those who need it all over the world.

https://t.co/t8tYhPH70k
Check it out ! ! https://t.co/r9JwvNr326
shendy

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

The soft cap has been achieved, so it is a proud achievement. The team's performance is very good and this is a good start to step in the next sale.

Indeed, one step has passed, and I am sure that the team will continue to strive to be able to increase sales results until it reaches its target. For this reason, the team must have had a good strategy so that they could attract more investors. What kind of strategy will the team do?

lobat999

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

As per information from their roadmap, I guess the community would be really excited if this project's tokens will be listed by next month. Hopefully it will.
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

The founders and the team would like to express their heartfelt gratitude to the project’s community of users and backers for the trust in the company’s vision and abilities.

Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

As per information from their roadmap, I guess the community would be really excited if this project's tokens will be listed by next month. Hopefully it will.

You mean listing on exchange as per their roadmap I hope so it will happen smoothly even they extend the ICO. Now they raised good amount and got the safe position to keep continue on this project.
lobat999

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

You mean listing on exchange as per their roadmap I hope so it will happen smoothly even they extend the ICO. Now they raised good amount and got the safe position to keep continue on this project.

Yeah, I'm referring for a possible listing on an exchange and hopefully its a big exchange like Binance that could bring good to this project.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

The founders and the team would like to express their heartfelt gratitude to the project’s community of users and backers for the trust in the company’s vision and abilities. https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/10/23/module-blockchain-reaches-soft-cap-gears-up-for-further-development/

XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

This is rare things to see such humbleness attitude of founders of project which will win hearts of supporters of the project. This small action of showing gratitude will bring big benefits because usually people are left alone and aren't taken in consideration. Module will see large support and community building will keep on such great team really appreciate this write up.
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:44:48 AM

As previously announced, MODL token of MODULE project has already been decided to be listed on BItoPro in Taiwan. We will inform you today that the listing date has been decided on Nov 15th, 2018.

As for the trading pairs, there are three pairs will be available. MODL/TWD (New Taiwanese Dollar) and MODL/ETH pairs will be available on the listing date of Nov 15th, 2018. After that, MODL/BTC pair will be available as soon as it’s ready.

Although initially the listing was scheduled with only MODL/ETH and MODL/BTC pairs, we were able to realize the listing with MODL/TWD pair, which pair with New Taiwan Dollar, the fiat currency of Taiwan, with your support and cooperation with BitoPro.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

As previously announced, MODL token of MODULE project has already been decided to be listed on BItoPro in Taiwan. We will inform you today that the listing date has been decided on Nov 15th, 2018.

As for the trading pairs, there are three pairs will be available. MODL/TWD (New Taiwanese Dollar) and MODL/ETH pairs will be available on the listing date of Nov 15th, 2018. After that, MODL/BTC pair will be available as soon as it’s ready.

Although initially the listing was scheduled with only MODL/ETH and MODL/BTC pairs, we were able to realize the listing with MODL/TWD pair, which pair with New Taiwan Dollar, the fiat currency of Taiwan, with your support and cooperation with BitoPro.
this is good news, even though the team has extended the ICO but it does not affect their roadmap, and next month the MODL Token will listed in BItoPro exchange.
has the BItoPro exchange not been listed in the CMC?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

The founders and the team would like to express their heartfelt gratitude to the project’s community of users and backers for the trust in the company’s vision and abilities. https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/10/23/module-blockchain-reaches-soft-cap-gears-up-for-further-development/

With the softcap reached this is a success, alot of projects outhere are struggling to raise fund in the current market, it is a tough period to raise money now because many projects are cancelling or postponing their ICO just because of the situation of things, this project could be the next Stratis that raise less than $1 million anf return 200x for investors, this is surely a long term project
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

【 Listed on exchange on Taiwan on November 15 !! 】

Product development of MODULE is proceeding smoothly, we will also release product releases sequentially.

Check our information !
https://t.co/29GGSFKNnY https://t.co/9A601FmErj
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

【 Listed on exchange on Taiwan on November 15 !! 】

Product development of MODULE is proceeding smoothly, we will also release product releases sequentially.

Check our information !
https://t.co/29GGSFKNnY https://t.co/9A601FmErj

Good news I hope investors will get early chance to trade this token and it will get succeed to take place on other exchanges too. People have chance to avail the offer of 15% bonus by invest in it.
Kvanko

Merit: 279

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

It's good to hear we will be able to trade our tokens right after the end of ICO, not so many projects are able to give such an opportunity to their supporters nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: