Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26878 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

I will expect flow of money in last three days of crowdfunding. In recently closed other campaigns it has been seen that last coupe of days were showing amazing performance and deep interest of investors. Here announcement of listing on first exchange is already out and everyone who is aware of this opportunity would want to avail it.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

I will expect flow of money in last three days of crowdfunding. In recently closed other campaigns it has been seen that last coupe of days were showing amazing performance and deep interest of investors. Here announcement of listing on first exchange is already out and everyone who is aware of this opportunity would want to avail it.

Yeah, maybe they could possibly reach $6 million until the end of ICO though I'm most interested on its final platform delivery.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Yeah, maybe they could possibly reach $6 million until the end of ICO though I'm most interested on its final platform delivery.

This seems to be a good sale but whether this project will be at a price that has been determined because Bitcoin and Ethereum are almost experiencing a bad decline now.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

Just a few hours left before the end of MODULE ICO!
Read one of our newest articles here https://cryptovest.com/news/module-is-finishing-its-current-ico-after-surpassing-5m-soft-cap/
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

Statistics counter stopped after meeting the finishing time limit by securing $5.88 millions. It is very good amount in this current condition to have resources to start developing the project easily. Of course, importance of larger ledger can't be denied but availability of funds is used to plan and re-arrange strategies to achieve goals comfortably. Module team has highly ambitious people and that makes it look best.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

【MODULE participated in the conference in Istanbul as a speaker】
We got admired as a creative presentation from participants, organizers and Gatrner !!
Check it out our movie !!

https://t.co/H68MdJP025
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

if the project manager alone is a great team, of course this project will be managed with enthusiasm and compact so that to attract more investor interest will be easier, and the sale is also sure that I will be able to achieve the target.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:54:04 AM

if the project manager alone is a great team, of course this project will be managed with enthusiasm and compact so that to attract more investor interest will be easier, and the sale is also sure that I will be able to achieve the target.
agree that it is true that a project will succeed depending on the team that manages it, if the team that manages is well-known its greatness is sure to attract a lot of investor interest to join will be easy and the project will run as planned, success is always for the module project.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

They are big team of more than a dozen of members from what half are blockchain experts. Overall a well balanced team with experience from technical to market and management. In this month they should test Module platform testing which then in December should be operational on beta. We are in first week of this month hopefully development in on track just like marketing wing of team is actively doing its job.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

【 Instruction ! 】
HOW TO ADD THE MODL TOKENS.
Instructions for: MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist

http://touchanswer.io/uncategorized/how-to-add-the-modl-tokens/

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

【 Instruction ! 】
HOW TO ADD THE MODL TOKENS.
Instructions for: MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist

http://touchanswer.io/uncategorized/how-to-add-the-modl-tokens/

This seems to be very useful for some people who do not understand how it is. I opened the link and looked at the way it was given there.

Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:35:50 AM

it turned out that the acquisition of funds obtained by the module was a little out of the target of $ 5 890 666.23 softcap ico also ended and for the module participants just waiting for the update when the single code can be released, hopefully the team can run its development smoothly even though we know the funds are it can be very fit
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

I am very proud of the success of the team module, because they kept their promises. I also saw that there was no extension of the sale time of their ico. I hope the latest news from the module will arrive soon because I can't wait for this
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

it turned out that the acquisition of funds obtained by the module was a little out of the target of $ 5 890 666.23 softcap ico also ended and for the module participants just waiting for the update when the single code can be released, hopefully the team can run its development smoothly even though we know the funds are it can be very fit
I really am a little tempted with modules that are only able to reach sofcap, but if the teams continue to develop in the module project it will not be a problem, it is bright in the future that I hope
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

I really am a little tempted with modules that are only able to reach sofcap, but if the teams continue to develop in the module project it will not be a problem, it is bright in the future that I hope

They should have done this to achieve a hard cap and make a new development for this good project. This project is very promising for the future. I will always see the steps of this project.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

They should have done this to achieve a hard cap and make a new development for this good project. This project is very promising for the future. I will always see the steps of this project.
surely the team in this project will always try their best to achieve the success of this project, they also expect satisfying results so that they will always always maintain cohesiveness to achieve that success. success for MODULE.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

surely the team in this project will always try their best to achieve the success of this project, they also expect satisfying results so that they will always always maintain cohesiveness to achieve that success. success for MODULE.
apparently I am late, 5.6 million USD, Module has reached its Softcap, it is fantastic and extraordinary for this project, this makes the Module become ICO that can be liked by new investors in the market later

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

EXRATES is an exchange based in Switzerland, being in the Top 35 exchanges by adjusted volume on Coinmarketcap. Its daily trading volumes over $44,200,000. More than 149,000 active users monthly, over 512 trading pairs. It’s already in successful partnership with 172 coins.
Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

I think the bounty manager is now rarely active in the thread bounty, almost on average the bounty manager is now active in the group chat telegram bounty. So nothing to give the information there. So it must be monitored frequently in the bounty group that we follow. Similarly, the issue of releasing the signature module code.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

EXRATES is an exchange based in Switzerland, being in the Top 35 exchanges by adjusted volume on Coinmarketcap. Its daily trading volumes over $44,200,000. More than 149,000 active users monthly, over 512 trading pairs. It’s already in successful partnership with 172 coins.

MODL tokens will be listed by tomorrow on BitoPro as per their press release. Hopefully they can be listed in a bigger exchange sometime in the near future like EXRATES.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: