Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26870 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

The project successfully reached the soft cap. The project team is very strong, I am glad that I took part in this project. Now I am waiting for the coin to appear on the stock exchanges)))
But please check their group telegram , many people always asking reward bounty but no answer from developer or manager.
They just give promise for bounty hunter .

Be patient to get the best information, all this performance requires a process, so wait and give the team and manager the chance to get the job done better, soon there will be announcements of what you want.
A good development for the Module, step by step passed and towards the market exchange has also been done, the team performance is indeed no doubt.

It would be ideal if the team could address issues such as bounty distribution, community management and development updates such that they could pose a negative image about the project yet in spite of those, I still believe on this promising project hoping they could pull their act together to resolve minor issues such as this. Imho.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

It would be ideal if the team could address issues such as bounty distribution, community management and development updates such that they could pose a negative image about the project yet in spite of those, I still believe on this promising project hoping they could pull their act together to resolve minor issues such as this. Imho.

At the moment they are focusing on completing the distribution of tokens for investor and Bounty.
When all this has completed,They will certainly soon provide updates on project development.
And for Bounty it seems that they have announced that bounty tokens will be distributed by December, 7.
lobat999

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

At the moment they are focusing on completing the distribution of tokens for investor and Bounty.
When all this has completed,They will certainly soon provide updates on project development.
And for Bounty it seems that they have announced that bounty tokens will be distributed by December, 7.

Good to hear that! and I would only hope this token not to be listed on an exchange until a product has been released. In this way, the token price will most likely appreciate if it has already a valid use case not like other ICO's whose community are eager for an exchange listing even before a product/ platform is launched thereby resulting to a significant reduction in its token price.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:54:21 AM

woah. Isn't that one of the good news we have here. I hope to receive my bounty tokens before December 7 then. Smiley I agree that they need such development updates. Most of the investor nowadays drop the token right after ICO if the team has no progress at all.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

woah. Isn't that one of the good news we have here. I hope to receive my bounty tokens before December 7 then. Smiley I agree that they need such development updates. Most of the investor nowadays drop the token right after ICO if the team has no progress at all.

I guess not all tokens holders will drop their holdings after the ICO especially if the project possesses a promising potential and also if its price is way below ICO price. Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

This project has gained a significant amount of funds and I do hope they will deliver a product very soon according to their roadmap in order to meet its investors expectations. Other than that, I opt to hold my MODL tokens until its final release because I know there is a big chance that this token's price will increase in the market.

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

This is not time to sell but buy more if there is further drop somehow. Module is full of potential and those can't distinguish among projects and don't value the potential and teams they really don't deserve them. I don't think that majority will sell because what can you do with small or money while waiting will be worth much more. Letting people to valuate the projects based on their own knowledge and understanding is good.
ayoubouni95

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

This is not time to sell but buy more if there is further drop somehow. Module is full of potential and those can't distinguish among projects and don't value the potential and teams they really don't deserve them. I don't think that majority will sell because what can you do with small or money while waiting will be worth much more. Letting people to valuate the projects based on their own knowledge and understanding is good.

There is a minimal chance that token holders will sell their tokens at a cheaper price when they know exactly that this project is of a high potential. so i guess everybody not are quite hesitant to sell their tokens at a much cheaper price.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

I've just clicked on the link to their website but there was a message that states "Hosting service is suspended". I hope somebody from the team could resolve this asap? Smiley

Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

I've just clicked on the link to their website but there was a message that states "Hosting service is suspended". I hope somebody from the team could resolve this asap? Smiley

Yes you are right there is still same message appearing it seems they didn't paid the hosting fee. I also have hope soon they will make it restore and it will keep running without any issue in future.
ayoubouni95

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

Yes you are right there is still same message appearing it seems they didn't paid the hosting fee. I also have hope soon they will make it restore and it will keep running without any issue in future.

I am afraid it must have been overlooked and its just a minor issue and will be resolved promptly but I hoped it will not be repeated again as it could be an object of ridicule by the community.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mcfom
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

Last message was shared on twitter was about online speaking to blockchain Africa for Nigeria. What amazed me little one sentence was for international supporters while rest of the content was in  Japanese. Similar thing was another message on social media since this project has international community this thing should be considered whenever it comes to release updates.
lobat999

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Last message was shared on twitter was about online speaking to blockchain Africa for Nigeria. What amazed me little one sentence was for international supporters while rest of the content was in  Japanese. Similar thing was another message on social media since this project has international community this thing should be considered whenever it comes to release updates.

I agree. I think it could be ideal if they used the widely known international language which is English and other major languages for media announcements since they ought to have an international community and language barrier could have a negative effect on this. Imho.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

I agree. I think it could be ideal if they used the widely known international language which is English and other major languages for media announcements since they ought to have an international community and language barrier could have a negative effect on this. Imho.
indeed the Module project always uses their Japanese when updated on Twitter lately, but I am very happy because the Module has reached softcap, and Exrates will be listed Module, this is great

ayoubouni95

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

indeed the Module project always uses their Japanese when updated on Twitter lately, but I am very happy because the Module has reached softcap, and Exrates will be listed Module, this is great

Its already listed on Exrates but unfortunately has a price lower than its ICO price, maybe the team could have some good news on its development so that the token's price can be boosted in the markets.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mcfom
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

I personally will not expect updates from team in next week time because of holidays seasons everywhere. There can be some surprising updates at the end of the year or early in the new year to mobilize the supporter. Development may take sometime but listing on some good exchange(s) to solve the liquidity issue can be excited. They are with long term plans to build real business so I am long anyway on this project.
lobat999

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

I personally will not expect updates from team in next week time because of holidays seasons everywhere. There can be some surprising updates at the end of the year or early in the new year to mobilize the supporter. Development may take sometime but listing on some good exchange(s) to solve the liquidity issue can be excited. They are with long term plans to build real business so I am long anyway on this project.

I understand your point of view and I think everybody in the community might consider that. Anyways, we should expect a surge in development activities and hope to hear more good news by next month.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

I am expecting that this being a Japanese project, it would be listed on a decent few exchanges by the end of the first Quarter of 2019. This is what I am hoping for anyway. I am not going to sell my tokens for cheap and as I think this might be a decent project, we should wait and see and at least get a decent price for the tokens or hold until further down when we see more developments take place. I might rejoin the telegram grouP and see if they have further updates to check out. At least they were good and honest o distribute tokens and also both to investors and bounty hunters, so that in itself is something very good to be honest as many other icos turned to scam or are worthless.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lobat999

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

I am expecting that this being a Japanese project, it would be listed on a decent few exchanges by the end of the first Quarter of 2019. This is what I am hoping for anyway. I am not going to sell my tokens for cheap and as I think this might be a decent project, we should wait and see and at least get a decent price for the tokens or hold until further down when we see more developments take place. I might rejoin the telegram grouP and see if they have further updates to check out. At least they were good and honest o distribute tokens and also both to investors and bounty hunters, so that in itself is something very good to be honest as many other icos turned to scam or are worthless.

I agree and I think most of the community has also the same thinking. By the way, I also hope it could be listed asap in CMC and in price tracking apps like Blockfolio.
mcfom
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:32:17 PM

They dealt everything highly professionally before the end of initial coin offering. They were very good in communication and appreciation but now there is no news. I will still have positive thought about them seeing the way they during funds collection. They surely are working and suddenly will appear with good news what everyone of us wants to hear and waiting for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: