Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]MODULE-Cryptoeconomic ecosystem on a decentralized file storage network  (Read 26870 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:46:12 PM

Fresh off the printing press, Module has another update for the community. This one deals with MODL tokenomics and has an interesting piece about the difference between a coin and a token. Have a read HERE

Although the team is active and working hard to achieve their goals in coming days. I think presence on good exchange make the growth healthy and help to build a big community. I hope they increase their speed to make this possible to make it list on good exchanges who have good demand.

I support that idea on listing MODL on good exchanges so that it can provide more distribution of the token and will also create a positive impression to the crypto community making it more attractive to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
differup

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

Fresh off the printing press, Module has another update for the community. This one deals with MODL tokenomics and has an interesting piece about the difference between a coin and a token. Have a read HERE

I am confused in article they said MODL is coin not token but MODL based on ERC-20 tokens as ICO platform they choose ethereum for sale. Also the total supply in there smart contract shows 3.75B and in article they write 15B  Huh
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:07:15 AM

I am confused in article they said MODL is coin not token but MODL based on ERC-20 tokens as ICO platform they choose ethereum for sale. Also the total supply in there smart contract shows 3.75B and in article they write 15B  Huh

The current MODL is an ERC20 placeholder token that will be swapped for the coin when the blockchain is released. MODL is developing its own blockchain and will swap the existing ERC20 tokens for their own coin. And the total supply is 15b. 3.75b is circulating supply
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:15:53 AM

That articles covers in details the difference between token and coin and is very helpful for every beginner as people don't make difference usually when talk about one or other. What I am interested is the estimated dates when that blockchain with native coin is going to hit the market. It also introduced to future plans and it shows potential clearly.
lobat999

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:50:44 AM

The current MODL is an ERC20 placeholder token that will be swapped for the coin when the blockchain is released. MODL is developing its own blockchain and will swap the existing ERC20 tokens for their own coin. And the total supply is 15b. 3.75b is circulating supply

Correct! MODL for now is just an ERC-20 token and will become a native coin once the platform has been released. For more information, please see its whitepaper at https://modltoken.io/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf .
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:53:57 PM

Correct! MODL for now is just an ERC-20 token and will become a native coin once the platform has been released. For more information, please see its whitepaper at https://modltoken.io/doc/whitepaper_en.pdf .
Nice, this MODL even though they not reach the hardcap it doesn't bring them down. A big future awaited for their coin once it was fully working. Nowadays eth token or token based are not so good and the real thing is if a company can create their own blockhain they can much more maximize its use unlike having it in erc20 token they are only under the eth blockchain.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:57:46 PM

Nice, this MODL even though they not reach the hardcap it doesn't bring them down. A big future awaited for their coin once it was fully working. Nowadays eth token or token based are not so good and the real thing is if a company can create their own blockhain they can much more maximize its use unlike having it in erc20 token they are only under the eth blockchain.

Frankly, they actually surprised me with their drive to continue development despite raising what can best be described as a "paltry" sum by this industry's standards, especially when  some pos rake in tens of millions and vanish into the night.
lobat999

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:31:20 PM

Frankly, they actually surprised me with their drive to continue development despite raising what can best be described as a "paltry" sum by this industry's standards, especially when  some pos rake in tens of millions and vanish into the night.

Actually we should admire their steadfast commitment to continue to develop the project especially if they are armed with more than $5.8 million of funding generated on the crypto winter period. So I guess its a great motivation for them. Imho.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:53:11 PM

Actually we should admire their steadfast commitment to continue to develop the project especially if they are armed with more than $5.8 million of funding generated on the crypto winter period. So I guess its a great motivation for them. Imho.

New month and another article in the offing. Wonder what they will be addressing with this one. Hope it's something that shed more light on the release date of the blockchain or provide an ETA
lobat999

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:57:35 PM

New month and another article in the offing. Wonder what they will be addressing with this one. Hope it's something that shed more light on the release date of the blockchain or provide an ETA

I hope they could get to release the Android and IOS version of MODL App this month since it was slated to be released late last January 2019 as per.  Also, Am really excited to know more news about this MODL app development from the team.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:14:44 AM

I hope they could get to release the Android and IOS version of MODL App this month since it was slated to be released late last January 2019 as per.  Also, Am really excited to know more news about this MODL app development from the team.

I agree. With the market chart looking so green lately and confidence returning back, releasing MODL now would be great. but then, development is never easy and one just can't wave a wand and wish this to be
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:18:31 PM

For those wondering what happened to this project, there's an update from the telegram group below. Was worried a bit that it's gone under until I checked in on telegram and saw this - not even pinned, easy to miss: https://t.me/module_project/9136

Announcement from MODULE official

Technology
・ The α version of the desktop application is running smoothly. We are now improving the functions for the β version.
The  α version for smartphones will be completed in May. We will start testing it right away so that you could start using the app as soon as possible.

・ MODULE wallet (ERC-20 compatible version)
is completed, and we have applied for the App Store. In addition to being able to store MODL tokens, you will get an opportunity to participate in our Airdrop. Please look forward to our release!
※ We will announce the details related to the Airdrop after the wallet is released

We have created a new webpage:
Japanese
https://module.life/ja

English
https://module.life
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:47:00 AM

I also say these updates yesterday in their official telegram and personally visited website to have a look at the work and changes. As they stated things have been very advanced and testings of apps is in final stages. It seems a matter of weeks now when we will be watching big announcement about official launch. Those who stayed strong will surely get rewarded for their patience once it starts working.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:27:07 AM

This is amazing and timing has significant importance when they are going live. Once again disbeliever got rekt in another project. I will be looking forward for more information and complete product. At this point I can hope they will be real fast to get benefit of market sentiment for adoption.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:51:58 PM

This is amazing and timing has significant importance when they are going live. Once again disbeliever got rekt in another project. I will be looking forward for more information and complete product. At this point I can hope they will be real fast to get benefit of market sentiment for adoption.

Getting rekt is not the funnest of experience to have. Just got rekt three weeks back when another project exited and the silence from Module team had me sweating bullets that another loss was in the cards despite personally talking to some of the team members. Sanity was restored just in time
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:32:49 PM

Getting rekt is not the funnest of experience to have. Just got rekt three weeks back when another project exited and the silence from Module team had me sweating bullets that another loss was in the cards despite personally talking to some of the team members. Sanity was restored just in time
if the project doesn't work well people will easily leave the Module, see the many new projects and potentially investors will choose the best,
I hope more with the Module can add to their market, not only exrates and felixio

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 11:37:16 PM

if the project doesn't work well people will easily leave the Module, see the many new projects and potentially investors will choose the best,
I hope more with the Module can add to their market, not only exrates and felixio
Exactly, while exchange is not the problem if module is continuing to give their best and to complete or achieve the work that they need to do on the roadmap. Mostly the people whobought or have this module token is eager to sell once it hits the exchange and have a good price value near or above itss ICO price. Module Team should do their best and so they can make more efficient product that can attract to a new investors onboard.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:01:00 PM

I will take Kucoin in a heartbeat or even Digifinex. Wish they had listed on IDEX too considering the fact that the tokens are also on forkdelta. Exrates fees os too exorbitant, Feels like an extortion
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:16:30 AM

That's true and bitter reality even if they deliver there still will be risks in early stages. We are living in an era where a permanent atmosphere of competitive services going on among startups and established companies. One trying to overtake them by replacing them while second one trying to maintain their shares and positions. Module team looks very professional as they are focusing on development above anything else at the moment.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
lobat999

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:46:41 PM

Its been months since the end of this project's ICO and I was wondering if there are new updates particularly on the development of this project? I'm sure MODULE stakeholders would love to hear some good news about it! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: