Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?  (Read 2274 times)
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

It is better not to rush when a coin is newly released to the market because price must fluctuate and hit the down stairs, then will be the best time to buy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
If you can buy ICO tokens at a lower price, Why not? but I think tokens from potential projects that have solid community will not fall or be cheaper than ICO prices because the token holder believes in the potential of the project.
and not necessarily tokens in the market that are cheaper than ICO prices can recover the price. So you still need to research before buying ICO tokens in the market
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

And who sells the tokens immediately after the ICO? Only beginners are bounty hunters.

It is better to buy tokens for pre-sales and only for projects that have good partners and will definitely go to the Crypto Exchange

newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Perhaps this is a good strategy, but there is a large percentage of the fact that after the completion of ico the tokens grow very quickly and you do not have time to buy them for cheap.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
If you can buy ICO tokens at a lower price, Why not? but I think tokens from potential projects that have solid community will not fall or be cheaper than ICO prices because the token holder believes in the potential of the project.
and not necessarily tokens in the market that are cheaper than ICO prices can recover the price. So you still need to research before buying ICO tokens in the market
Even a project with s solid community supporters can still fall to a price lower than its ICO especiall6 in situations like this.
My suggestion, better place a buy order at a lower price than its ICO for a high-potential market rigt after it is listed in the exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

Now is a very strange time. A very unstable market. The price of tokens after entering the exchange falls not because of the bounty, but because of the bear market. Good projects are just in the ass.
In July, I don't even have a plan for ICO. I don't know where I would like to invest money & don't like this trend. Although before I very actively invested. Now I just take a pause.

Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

It depends on the project but the best thing to buy when project has ICO, not after. But ya, usually price is getting lower after ICO because of a lot of reasons.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

I have seen some tokens in which after the token distributions token price increase a lot. But most of the case token price decrease. And it is the best period to judge a token. If the token is monitored closely for a period it can be predicted about its future price. During the period it is good to invest in quality tokens.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Hello

It depends on the project. Do some research on those projects to determine if they have a good concept, a good development team, good advertising, etc.  If it meets all the characteristics of a project that has potential to be successful, then it may be a good idea to invest in it. Otherwise, I would not take a chance on a bad ICO even if it’s really inexpensive.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it a good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
most of the tokens after the ICO and fall but there are bright and coins that grow immediately up, bounty hunters are given only 2 % of the tokens and even if they sell them the moment this 2 % do not always play a role on the price of the coin, there are many factors, my opinion is that sometimes developers benefit when their.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

Sometime it's a good move but sometime it's not. You should know that not all ICO projects are good so if you buy a token from a really bad ICO project so I think you'll know the result. But at the moment tokens from ICO projects often have low price than ICO price although they're good token from good projects so you can do it if you want but you should be careful Grin
retampan

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

DEFINITELY DUDE. The people who are from the bounty immediately dump the coin until it has no price and the people who bought the coins will not do anything except holding. So, it is a great opportunity to join in.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

yes buy when ico coin is new in the listing in the market is a good strategy, because their average coins will rise after a period of approximately 1-2 months depending on the good value of the coin

GrandBcn

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

What does the bounty have to do with it? I don't understand. This is only 1-3% of the total volume.
In fact, I don't understand who are these people that are selling tokens below the price of ICO. I can not understand why they sell. Probably these are some traders who pour out a huge amount of money from one project to another. I'm a small investor. And just like you sometimes expect a price drop to buy cheaper than the main sale.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

Hello

Most tokens bought during ICOs are dumped by the investors instead of bounty hunters. Especially investors who bought at presale or private sale when the price was very cheap and with bonuses.

Buying after ICO is good but it can be tricky sometimes. There are some coins you can buy after the ICO and when listed the price shoots up from there. Try not to fall into that trap. Buying the ICO is always the safer option. I recommend Spotcoin ICO to do something similar because of what it offers to holders of the coin. The price will shoot up after the ICO, mark my words.

jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

A very big yes is my respond to your question and furthermore, it is always a wise decision as the tokens tends to be more cheaper resulting from dumpers and then if it gets pumped then you just hit the jackpot
loyseu

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Hello

It depends on the person, so if he/she wants to hold it in that token, then it is not bad, so he/she can qait for it to pump and sell it. On the other hand, if they wanted to sell it immediately, probably they wanted to invest it in bitcoin, or other reasons. Selling the token and buying bitcoin is also a good idea because you will also get profit in doing it.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

The point after the Token distribution, the Token's exchange rate will drop rapidly, and this is a good opportunity for you to invest in Token so that you can make a profit in a short time. Those who make big benefits are usually those who act in opposition to the masses, who will hold instead of selling the tokens until the Token rates rise again.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

Hello
Yes, many new projects when entering the market immediately lose the price of coins or tokens. Your idea can be considered a good step to enter than to buy when there is no market. However, you also have to analyze the extent of the potential of the project, and now a good time to buy because the price of each coin is cheap.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

I have been employing this strategy for the past few months. Still running at a loss, but not as much as it would be if I'd invested in the ICOs. Not the best time to be investing in ICOs, almost all of them are dropping, so happy enough with the results so far. Still not worth the blid investment that existed last year, but picking out a couple of potential winners has already put me ahead against the ICO price, although it doesn't take into account any bonuses that were on offer for ICO participants.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: