Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?  (Read 2276 times)
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

Certainly good, many invest in ico for flipping. There are many excellent projects that have fallen half-way on the stock exchange, as the team has not thought through the strategy. You can for example lock tokens for a certain time.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

Why not? It is an interesting strategy. You will often lose by buying on the lows but some of your bought coins will bring you huge profit. Build your own trading system and respect money management rules and you will theoretically have a positive income. I wish you good luck in your business.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
Yes, now very interesting situation in the market. Many good ICO go down in price after entry into the exchange. Therefore the last few months I don't participate in ICO and I buy perspective coins after ICO and I wait for market growth! It is good and perspective strategy at the moment.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

After the ICO price will greatly go down even further from the ICO price reasonable. If it has the potential to then buy at a price that will give you amazing results when holding him in a fairly long period of time. However, the problem is if it turns out it's not too potentially. so rely on the prior analysis is important.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

It is a good strategy but it depends on what kind of ico you are investing and what are the features of the ico and tokens.When you buy tokens directly after the ico and if the ico is good that it can lead you a great profit but vice versa can happen Soo R&D work is important.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
yes it is a pretty good option to buy cheap ICO tokens during distribution, but think first about whether the token has a good future. Otherwise you will have a higher risk of loss.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

Hello
Its always been good to buy at the dip and I would say this kind of strategy is ideal where we do wait up of sudden dumps of coins that do recently hit up on exchangers but you should remember that buying up on those coins wont guarantee you a sure price increase later on because in most cases where coins dumped its price recovery would still be questionable or unknown therefore tendency of waiting game will be always there. Always choose up the best coins.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Yes its always a good strategy to buy low. If the project is really good with a promising futures and has an active team. Eventually, if the price goes up. We have good chance to make profits from it. But we just have to be careful though if the project is legit before buying.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

Whenever the price is low is always the time for you to by coins. However when you are buying a coin after an ico when the prices are cheap, that means that you are buying a new coin. When buying a new coin you should always make sure that you have done enough research to determine if the coin that you are buying will be viable in the future no matter how cheap it is now

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Hello
I think when the token distribution is done. Because usually a lot of bounty hunter who immediately sell when the coins they get from bounty already in the wallet.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

If the price after token distribution become lower then on ICO sale - yes it is good strategy. But at first you should analyze does this project has potential for future growth.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

If the price after token distribution become lower then on ICO sale - yes it is good strategy. But at first you should analyze does this project has potential for future growth.

not really. a lot of tokens are only being created so that they can be dumped immediately after distribution and to die right afterwards. which means they are released the dump happens, price continues going down and it goes lower than the ICO sale price and continues downward until it is dead.

--looking for signature--
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Hello
It's not always profitable! It is necessary to assess and analyze the situation before buying coins after it hits the stock exchange. My friends invest in ICO projects by registering in a whitelist.
redtag070

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

The price move after ICO is difficult.
I also think so because of the high degree of expectation and other attractive coins and events at that time.

Recently I've been thinking that I will sell immediately after listing.

Especially for those who had been holding without moving for a long time, many of the holders would like to sell. So I think the price will go down if you cheek.

Still, if you want it, after the price movements have settled down.
Be sure to let go and see the movement of the chart.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Actually, it is a good idea. Usually when the tokens released and distributed the price will go down and that is a good timing to invest. But, we can't just invest in some random ICO, we have to look deeper into it. Because there is a possibility to be a scam. And we don't want to waste our money into scam. You have to do some research first about the company, their track records, their associate, etc. Whatever information that could help you decide wether you want to invest in it or not.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

This is not a bad idea, but you need to study the project in which you want to invest to be sure that after the fall the price will rise.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

I think yes, I prefer buying after listing rather than during tokensale.
But it works only about medium projects and as for hype projects like fantom, they increase after listing and there is a small chance to get token below ico price
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

I think the current bearish season is responsible for the depreciation of some ico tokens after listing in exchange. During the bull season, good and legit ico tokens appreciate most of the time after listing. Let's hope the market recovers soon.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

That's a great idea. now i will buy scitokens (scidex) after ICO Smiley Wink
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

I think yes it is good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO
because it is good thing to do because it is affordable to your budget and at the same time trustworthy enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: