Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL)  (Read 2310 times)
crypmike (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:09:31 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 04:34:07 PM by crypmike
Merited by Rahar02 (2), btc-facebook (1), Zadicar (1), entrepmind23 (1), SuperPower (1)

I'm very excited. There are so many good news past few weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News
IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes
Coinbase Says It Has Green Light to List Coins Deemed Securities
World's First Bank-Backed Crypto Exchange Finally Opens to the Public

q4 2018
Nasdaq confirms it will list Bitcoin Futures
Major Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Lists World’s First Multi-Crypto ETP Amidst Market Collapse
Goldman Sachs is Signing up Customers for its Bitcoin Trading Product: Report
Investment Giant Fidelity Launches Digital Assets Services Targeting Institutional Investors

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
South Korea to Loosen Crypto Rules in Cooperation With G20 Directive
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business
Major League Baseball is going crypto

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%
Blackrock, World’s Biggest ETF Company Exploring Cryptocurrencies, Which may Skyrocket the Price
Are Institutional Investors Accumulating Bitcoin While Retailers Panic?

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

I'm very excited. There are so many good news past 2 weeks. Just look at this:

Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

This all good news had their impact in the price of bitcoin.This will give positive impact.If you had sell your bitcoin ,after hearing all this.The loss will affect only yourself.Many people had worried about the next raise in the price of bitcoin.I think ,the price of bitcoin will reach new peak in a couple of days.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

--

I also think that the cryptocurrency market will recover in July this year because of the good news that will make many new entrants into this market. So, this is a very good time for investors to choose for themselves the potential to invest in the period from now to the end of the year.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

Yes there are lots of positive news about crypto recently which makes me to hold it tighter but I'm wondering why does the price keeps on declining? Sometimes I'm losing hope because of the unstoppable bloodbath. I decided to wait till December if nothing good happens until such time, I will sell my coins and will wait another time to penetrate in if the issues with cryptocurency are resolved.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

Supposed to be amazed into those positive news above but it do changes my mood when someones asking for merit.  Undecided  but well i do give out due to such effort!
By the way those are indeed positive things but it wont still ensure that we would definitely hit up or do increase price.We might see increases but it wont really be just the same or just as fast like in the past.
I do rather believe this would move on gradual basis but who knows, the only thing is i know that if theres a bear market there would be always a bullish one.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
crypmike (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Yes there are lots of positive news about crypto recently which makes me to hold it tighter but I'm wondering why does the price keeps on declining? Sometimes I'm losing hope because of the unstoppable bloodbath. I decided to wait till December if nothing good happens until such time, I will sell my coins and will wait another time to penetrate in if the issues with cryptocurency are resolved.

That’s how market works. During a bear trend it ignores good news, during a bull trend it ignores bad news. That’s it

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

So many good news will coming,  and this is sign good times to buy crypto.  Buy the rumor and sell the news is always working.  With this all good news , in the long term price of crypto will be continuously going up,  and the price of BTC very possible to go to $30K in this year.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

--

Well of course they want to to see some good news and will try to make the price go down again and a lot of people will start selling into fear.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

Thanks for this collection of links. Many positive news during this downtrend, that's for sure.

We knew that already. The question is are there any firm rules for the other coins and crypto assets. 

Amazon's case is very interesting. According to the article, they purchased several crypto-related domains, including amazonbitcoin.com and amazonethereum.com.
What are they planing to do with them? Accept BTC and ETH payments? Make their own blockchain? We will have to wait and see, but I'm very curious.   
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

And here we go, there is another good news just coming from the market as it becomes totally green all the way up. I think there is something happening in this July for sure. As we are moving towards it the market started to become green already and believe that it will stay that way for long. I mean after all its been long time since when we jumped a lot with this pump.

As whole the market is always positive but it is just FUD'ers who make it look like bad, specifically the news channels and articles. So HODL always works because these news never last for long time.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

although I don't think price can go lower and there is a good chance for rise but I have to mention that news is not the reason for price rise or price fall. it has never been the reason for it either. that is why we have been seeing a lot of good news like this for the past two months and price was going down all this time.
we need the market to be ready for moving in certain direction, then the news can help it. for example when we were on the downtrend and the news about Facebook banning ICOs came out, bitcoin price dropped. it was not because of the news, nobody gives a fuck about the news. it was because people were speculating a drop and the news helped them make their mind and sell.

Only Bitcoin
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

And here we go, there is another good news just coming from the market as it becomes totally green all the way up. I think there is something happening in this July for sure. As we are moving towards it the market started to become green already and believe that it will stay that way for long. I mean after all its been long time since when we jumped a lot with this pump.

As whole the market is always positive but it is just FUD'ers who make it look like bad, specifically the news channels and articles. So HODL always works because these news never last for long time.

I think having a good news are not the reason why the market are going up, it is not totally can affect the market price. The people that spreading a negative news are causing fear to other people and they selling their crypto because of bad news.

money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

I am currently trying to keep what I have. Today I saw the blue hopes of the market. And I hope that it will be restored soon.
spartanrules

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

I think that this rising is temporary, maximum it can get $ 7600 - 7800 and soon it will go back (down) again. In my opinion we will be in flat during whole this year.
112_blockchain

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:13:06 AM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

A lot of good news indicates the development of a large potential of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies, so I would also advise most people to keep and not sell their cryptocurrency. Wait a little longer and we'll see growth.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Global acceptance will be the key for the success of crypto, with those good news for sure it will attract more attentions and it will bring new hype, though you are also right that there's still some force that will bring down the value of bitcoin / crypto but being positive will also bring good fortune to each of us that will continue to buy and hold our coins, thanks for bringing this up here, hope that many members will take those news seriously and begin to think about their future goals.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

very true but i am still worried about altcoins. that market has grown too big and has not yet come out of the bubble. which means there is still a good chance that we continue seeing the dumps go on in the altcoin market and that will be big enough to even affect bitcoin price.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
crypmike (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

very true but i am still worried about altcoins. that market has grown too big and has not yet come out of the bubble. which means there is still a good chance that we continue seeing the dumps go on in the altcoin market and that will be big enough to even affect bitcoin price.

In my opinion, Bitcoin cannot exist without altcoins I think. Nobody will need BTC without other projects.

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Aion2n

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

Yes, there are really many good news. What we saw with the price a few days ago is a simple manipulation. I think that soon we will see a turn. Perhaps the reversal is happening right now, and maybe soon we'll see another dump. Nothing can be said for sure. The only thing I would like to recommend is HODL. And to cheer up, listen to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzXM2x6rQhs
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

--

I also think that the cryptocurrency market will recover in July this year because of the good news that will make many new entrants into this market. So, this is a very good time for investors to choose for themselves the potential to invest in the period from now to the end of the year.

Thankyou for the good news you share.., no one can predict the price of the btc or the market will going to a high value.., but one thing is for sure many of us is never give up of the crypto world and still hoping.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: