Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL)  (Read 2310 times)
crypmike (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

More positive Coinbase Says It Has Green Light to List Coins Deemed Securities

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

The market has no space for negativity right now. We have already seen so many negativity that the only thing possible is positivity right now. We are seeing some good green volume recently and expecting a bull run soon.
MadonnaLover

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

Yes, your analysis seems quite right. I will however wait for one more low in the 5000$ are to load my bags even more.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Still, there is no positive side for the market because the price of bitcoin increased to the previous price of 6700$. Still, we have to wait for some more days whether bitcoin trend will increase even higher value.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

yes you are right you better hold the assets you have and do not be afraid to hold the assets you have because if you are affected and sell at a cheap price I am sure you will only get the loss.
ALBOS Project

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

It's good to see that toady the market is green! Let's hope it will remain like that:)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

We have already seen so many negativity that the only thing possible is positivity right now.
That's a pretty noobish way of looking at the market. It may just as well keep tanking after a few days; don't let yesterday's increase trick you into thinking that we are out of the 'danger zone' yet, because we're not. If you look at the charts, you'll see that current increase is the third attempt to break $6900 and it might just as easily fail again. It matters to pay attention to facts and not some nonsense assumptions. Wink

We are seeing some good green volume recently and expecting a bull run soon.
Who's 'we'? Why do you guys always speak in 'we' form instead of just talking about yourselves? I'm not part of what you call 'we'. I see green but I also see a weak market with barely any noteworthy volume increase. It's the same as how things were a week ago, pretty neutral, or as some like to say, bland.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

These are good news emanating from the market. The market has more good news recently. Its better to hold unto your coins for the long term as some of these news would affect the price positively as time goes on..
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

These are good news emanating from the market. The market has more good news recently. Its better to hold unto your coins for the long term as some of these news would affect the price positively as time goes on..
more positive news, better it is to hold, we know that price fluctuations impact from the existence of a news that can cause fud or fomo. so this thread opens the minds of traders to play an active role
crypmike (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Update. More HUGE news  Shocked
World's First Bank-Backed Crypto Exchange Finally Opens to the Public
SEC FLOODED WITH POSITIVE BITCOIN ETF COMMENTS

And 7400 today!
Isn't it positive?  Grin

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

If Bitcoin can surpass the $ 7400 mark, the market will rebound strongly and the next milestone will be $ 11,000. The market is showing very good signs and I believe the market will grow explosively in the last months of this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

If Bitcoin can surpass the $ 7400 mark, the market will rebound strongly and the next milestone will be $ 11,000. The market is showing very good signs and I believe the market will grow explosively in the last months of this year.
Exactly.The market is already showing good signs today and hopefully this week will be the start of series of price increase.I know this will definitely happen but sometimes we should be patient enough because it had took quite a longer days seeing this price increase.So for those who have hold their coins inspite of the red market,your long wait is really worth it.

dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

My consideration is equal your one because I also consider that it is forming a new uptrend and we should hold or ever buy some more while the prices are so attractive low.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

The market is already showing good signs today and hopefully this week will be the start of series of price increase.
It could be similar to what happened back in April. The price shot up from well under $7000 to nearly the $10,000 mark, where after that we set a new low for the year well under the $6000 mark.

I don't see much reason for longer term optimism with that in mind, especially with how the downtrend remains up as long as we don't break the $10,000 mark. Patience is key here and will definitely pay off later on.

It's understandable that people get excited everywhere, but this market is too unpredictable to value it based on what happened in the last days. Dollar cost averaging remains the best way to deal with it.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:57:07 AM

The hype is coming back I think. I'm so happy we are getting back to 20 000 us dollars again. I'm so happy for that. I hope everything to go on the right track and we all can be rich!
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

For the first 6 months of 2018, this is a very difficult time for the Crypto market, so it's a wise decision to hold your pennies, if you rush to sell early at low prices. will make your capital gradually decrease and loss.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

Yes that is true, lots of positive news about bitcoin but the other side i feel that altcoin are now declining due to demand in bitcoin which is now turning in green.
We should take this advantages to continue holding for the better income in the near future.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

Yes that is true, lots of positive news about bitcoin but the other side i feel that altcoin are now declining due to demand in bitcoin which is now turning in green.
We should take this advantages to continue holding for the better income in the near future.

The altcoins isn't declining, but it was just dependent on how bitcoin will have to go further its value. Green signals indicates pumping price and its demand of bitcoin shows positive changes of value, so if we may see alts were falling at lower value that's only a part of the corrections period. Hodling at 100% assurance could be the best strategy right now and this can be a perfect choice to have.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

What OP have said has now taking effect in the market and the latest is that Blockrock new. This is also makes me bullish after months of frustrations in the prices so I'll be holding tighter to my coins and also adding a few list of other altcoins that are still in the dirtground.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

Today there is little proof that bitcoin is going to the moon, many people are disappointed to have sold their property at the time the price fell. I'm sure bitcoin can reach 10000 $
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: