Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL)  (Read 2310 times)
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:21:23 AM

That's really great news for long-term holders like me. I really enjoyed reading this news because it made my spirits soar. you know, Mercedes and BMW are also aiming for Bitcoin payments. I think their purpose is to hold Bitcoin in the long run to improve profitability every year.

This is a good news about bitcoin with some prestigeous companies planning to accept it as payments with their products like BMW and Mercedes Benz. So, with this plans I think those long term holders of bitcoin are having a good chance to avail this plan and invest their stock to high value kind of vehicles. It is worthy to hodl because the market will be going positive with this good sign of transition.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

I agree and i personally like to hold crypto and market is positive and showing a good movement from bad to good side and holding is good in these days crypto market is the best when it start moving up and if we hold our coins and wait in the market the outcome will be more than normal.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

Positive ? No i dont think so,  all i see is still a bloody market . seeing that kind of market makes me always feel negative but im still keeping my faith on my coins,  i wont stop hodling up until the end of this year because i know that we can still expect a bull run.

Even if the market is negative , we shouldnt feel the same way but rather we should feel positive all the time so that we can be motivated to keep going despite of the hard times that the market bring to us .
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

I also think with you, I will still hold a few coins to return to a higher value. And I am sure that in the next few months there will be a change in market value. Just wait.  Smiley
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Let's hope that the bear beat the bull that will bring posiyive high on the market i believe on it that bitcoin would actually pump again to the moon and could influence other altcoins to move high. Hodl your bitcoin and be ready for the bullish on December this year.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

I hope we can get out of this bear tunnel as soon as possible. OMG, what a year! But i still dont believe that we will see bull runs in 2018. I hope i am wrong.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

That's really great news for long-term holders like me. I really enjoyed reading this news because it made my spirits soar. you know, Mercedes and BMW are also aiming for Bitcoin payments. I think their purpose is to hold Bitcoin in the long run to improve profitability every year.

Positive news always inspires me. I see that we do not have the waves of the falls anymore. Thus, I am ready to hold my altcoins and Bitcoins for a long time and wait for the bull run.
crypmike (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

One more evidence of market recovery

https://twitter.com/CMEGroup/status/1052579919925047296

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

If we find out the positive of the market is crypto flourishes. I also agree to keep when we are wise. By selling you will regret when the market changes direction. I believe Bitcoin will become legendary this year when the price could be $ 40,000.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

I hope we can get out of this bear tunnel as soon as possible. OMG, what a year! But i still dont believe that we will see bull runs in 2018. I hope i am wrong.

I hope everyone will shout out all over the social media, that holdling our asset right now makes price to gain better reputations which will make the market value profitable. If other people didn't have that faith that bull run will come?, let me tell you that I am part of those group who still positively see bull run will soon take over this 2018 market value.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

By seeing the previous few months, A ton of good news can't make the bull run or a stable price for the crypto coins! 10 good news is nothing for a single bad news. I don't know why people give bad news more important than good news. People believe Fudd news and spread them widely without verification, but they feel lazy to spread the good news! So, Now I am sure, these all of the good news can't make the market recover!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

The crypto market is having a lot of positive news and the value is recovering, we should hold it at the end of the year. The market will return.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

For the past 4 days, the market is full of positive news simply because of the huge percent increased that happened 4 days ago. Significant coins went up by as much as 12%. This suddenly makes the market positive with some even saying that this is the sign of the bull run. They say that the November and December thing last year might repeat this year. Hold until the next bull run.
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

Yes, the market is positive. I think the bulls are here and they are coming strong after those consecutive bloody months since January. Hoping that these positivity would give strength and momentum to the market in prepartion to bull run. Though unlikely to happen this year, may be early next year. What important is stability first.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Yes, the market is positive. I think the bulls are here and they are coming strong after those consecutive bloody months since January. Hoping that these positivity would give strength and momentum to the market in prepartion to bull run. Though unlikely to happen this year, may be early next year. What important is stability first.
If this will add some pump and good indicators then chances that it can really push through. We need a much reliable news to make it happen.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

Based upon your post, I could say that my holdings today will not become waste. I agree with you! Market is showing some bright future to us. We just need to calm down and be prepared whenever the green day will come. As of now, I am looking for the coins that I will buy so that, I gain more profits. Thanks for your post! I became more confident to hold my shares in market.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

I agree and i personally like to hold crypto and market is positive and showing a good movement from bad to good side and holding is good in these days crypto market is the best when it start moving up and if we hold our coins and wait in the market the outcome will be more than normal.
We need more trust in the market and we need more positive news in circulation. so that users do not feel afraid anymore and demand returns up. so that the bitcoin market can return to having a change in a better direction(moving up). because at the moment the problem is the lack of user confidence in the market and low purchasing power of users
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

If this will add some pump and good indicators then chances that it can really push through. We need a much reliable news to make it happen.

I think soon or later, it will come and will push bitcoin and altcoin to increase and makes the market recover. Maybe we need to be patient again to wait for the time to comes and hold is the best solution for this. This month gives a good result in the market because many of the coins can increase and makes a new high price although it's not the highest price.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

There are many positive members who are still believed on long term hold even the market was
not in good situation, I mean majority of them are much worried in terms of the coins value in every
exchange platform. Where if I am going to look all the price of all the altcoins in the trading market are
totally in red case, which the only good things to do is to buy some cheap coins who turn down its price from high price
now it got dumped.
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

I think a good way to tell whether a new bitcoin bull run is incoming is to look if all shitcoins returned to their real value after the last time they became overpriced due to being dragged after bitcoin. Now their prices look to be more accurate than when monero was $600+  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: