Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7174 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

no it is never a good idea to leave your job or not even seek for a real job in the real world just because you think you may earn some money in the crypto world.

this here is a very unforgiving world filled with manipulation and lots of pump and dumpers who will dump on you and take you for all you are worth. you end up needing that financial security that your job (even if it is the worst job in the world) gives you.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

BTC down to $ 4k- $ 5k is just an average price correction. After the end of adjustment, the end of 2018, the crypto in general and BTC in particular will return strongly. Promising to break $ 20k in 2017. I really put a lot of trust in this crypto market, I bought a lot of crypto to HOLD . Let's hope BTC will be $ 30k in 2019
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

BTC down to $ 4k- $ 5k is just an average price correction. After the end of adjustment, the end of 2018, the crypto in general and BTC in particular will return strongly. Promising to break $ 20k in 2017. I really put a lot of trust in this crypto market, I bought a lot of crypto to HOLD . Let's hope BTC will be $ 30k in 2019
It's not a good idea if you are going to quit without looking for a permanent job. Honestly, this crypto currency will give you profit. A bigger profit rather. The best decision is.. Continue investing here in crypto while doing your own real job. Don't settle for less. Settle for the best.

Y U MAD AT ME
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

I think that every people should choose kind of activity that they realy like. Crypto can become a hobby for them.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
Don't quit to your job if you don't have enough money for your daily needs, the future of cryptocurrency is great but your profit here will be base on your skills and the market situation,  in short not guaranteed. I believe in cryptocurrency but I will not leave my job because I know how to manage my time and I really need to have a fix income. Smiley
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

The crypto-currency stock market has a significant role in determining the future of many investors. when cryptographic currencies are universal, their investors will be rich.
Ninocute

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Crypto should be a side hustle and not a full time job, in as much as it might at times pay more than your full-time job.. One needs to secure his future first
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

It is difficult to predict the future of the crypto market when its volatility is large and fluctuates every second. Although the market is falling sharply after the peak, there is not a good signal but I still believe in a bright future for the crypto market. I still have confidence in the crypto boom by the end of 2018. The market is relatively small with a market capitalization of about $ 300 billion, I believe many organizations are preparing to enter the market, which makes the market School will grow strongly. If you have the knowledge to be able to trade every day, I think you can leave your current job, despite the risks, but that offers a great opportunity.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

I think quitting on the job because you're in crypto is not reasonable. Cryptocurrency world is not for stable source of income. We actually need stable job and we can do crypto as our extra source of income because here in crypto, we cannot assure that we will be successful or will become much more poorer than we think.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

Everyone has different kinds of opinion about crypto. In my opinion your future in crypto is bright as the sun in the summertime. But for safety measure continue your daily job. Because there are times that it's not profitable if you are trading crypto and investing crypto needs time to realize profits.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Everyone has different kinds of opinion about crypto. In my opinion your future in crypto is bright as the sun in the summertime. But for safety measure continue your daily job. Because there are times that it's not profitable if you are trading crypto and investing crypto needs time to realize profits.

Everyone are having a great opportunity in crypto world, you can reach the financial freedom with it.
But of course it depends on your skills and knowledge on how to do it, you should know on how it works. And I'm sure there's a future in crypto.

Txtlkvoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Crypto should remain an additional income, it does not give a stable income,the main work is really needed.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Market is currently down...but I believe in this new revolutionary technology... I prefer long term hodling whatever may the market situation is.
People going to panic sell, whales are taking advantages of fear of new traders.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Agreed, crypto currency is also just like a job and we could earn from it more than our jobs, If anyone has no job then better for him to join bitcoin and altcoin. I also have seen mostly people left their jobs and start to work with crypto currency.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

Right now I'm spending all my past few days in crypto but realized you don't need to spend all day in cryptocurrency Just a few hours a day would do but make sure make those hours count, make it worth. Because the future of crypto is still unclear and so many things are still unpredictable.
vladraineer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

There are areas of activity in cryptocurrencies that is the work of people,like working on the Internet and freelance for others  Wink
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

We can not give accurate forecasts about the cryptocurrency. Will it progress and take over the world, or will it curdle and burst like a "bubble". In order for you to win in any of these options, devote 2-3 hours a day to work with cryptocurrency, while not giving up the main work.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

While the cryptocurrency has not fully entered our life, do not quit your job. If you want to earn on a bounty or airdrops, then this is generally a bad idea. If you want to start trading in the market, then get ready for the fact that the market is very volatile.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

You can not count on crypto as a source of permanent and stable income. This applies to any sphere in crypto: airdrop, bounty, trade, exchanges. In either of these items, you may fail or have to wait too long for a well deserved reward. Some coins received as  reward for the performance of tasks, may not soon appear on the exchange or do not appear at all.

Although it could be a helpful one in living because it gives a strategic transaction to different criteria. Yes they have said make use of time with crypto so that your future will be stable apparently that could be true to you but not true to others. It means depends but in my own opinion if you try hard and make use of the resources you have well success is near.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Many ask this question and I think for your benefit I will still share the same thoughts. Crypto is still young and not yet legalized. It may or may not succeed that will still depend on our future.

So I would suggest like many here that do not give up whatever job you have for the unsure payment you will here at the forum. Well if you are an investor and is sure about the investments you made, you will still need your job. Wait until you have the hard cash.

If you have no job. Be creative join creative bounties here. Youtube, Blog, signature?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: