Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7178 times)
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

With the benefits that crypto brings to us, I believe in the future this market will grow strongly. At present prices of Bitcoin and altcoin are very low, if we want to make a profit then we should invest now. In addition, you can also work part-time with bounty to earn extra income. However, I advise you not to give up everything to work with crypto. Because crypto does not bring you a steady income.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

Crypto will not at any time be able to deliver results. If such conditions that exist today will certainly be tough to get a big profit from crypto. so I think not too make crypto as the main occupation. better to slowly run this crypto for extra income. Although the result is great when it is profitable but at least when you're falling still have the results of existing work.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Currently, I am just waiting for the market to recover. I am in too much loss. Will recover my loss and then exit the market for some time. Will then again enter the market with proper research.
praizepraise1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

WHY CRYPTOCURRENCY?

Banks close at 5 PM.

Wall Street closes at 4 PM.

CryptoCurrency does not close. Ever.

So, "What is CRYPTOCURRENCY?" may be better explained in bullets:

Remember, cryptocurrency is many things to many people.

Cryptocurrency is 24x7x365
Cryptocurrency is internet 2.0
Cryptocurrency is global
Crytocurrency is technology
Cryptocurrency is open-source software
Cryptocurrency is an internet protocol
Cryptocurrency is decentralized database
Cryptocurrency is a distributed public ledger
Cryptocurrency is peer-to-peer value communication
Cryptocurrency is a payment layer for the Internet
Cryptocurrency is a value transfer system
Cryptocurrency is a speculation platform
Cryptocurrency is a geo-political hedge
Cryptocurrency is a fiat currency hedge
Cryptocurrency is electronic cash
Cryptocurrency is digital
Cryptocurrency is an asset
Cryptocurrency is a commodity
Cryptocurrency is property
Cryptocurrency is a virtual good
Cryptocurrency is gold 2.0
Cryptocurrency is money
Cryptocurrency is mathematics
Cryptocurrency is innovation
Cryptocurrency is financial inclusion
Crypto is freedom

Crypto is ...a Revolution.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

deep study of any direction, not necessarily cryptography, will always bear fruit. if you are well versed in the cryptocurrency and you have some kind of money stock-you can try to devote all your time to the cryptocurrency

I agree with you, the most important thing is knowledge and the ability to diversify your funds in different spheres. If you have succeeded in crypto currency, then in another sphere you will not have much trouble.
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

I just hope that income from the world of crypto can or will meet my needs and my little family. For now the salary from my job is enough for daily needs, so income from the world of crypto can I save.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

A stable job is a must in this life, each and every one of us should have financial security. Cryptocurrency can be an additional source of income but, along with it a stable job is vital. It is not necessarily recommended for cryptocurrency users to quit their current job and profession for cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is continuously growing and on its way to prosperity but, leaving your profession for it is a risky decision especially if you have a family who look up at you as their primary support in this race.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

A stable job is a must in this life, each and every one of us should have financial security. Cryptocurrency can be an additional source of income but, along with it a stable job is vital. It is not necessarily recommended for cryptocurrency users to quit their current job and profession for cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is continuously growing and on its way to prosperity but, leaving your profession for it is a risky decision especially if you have a family who look up at you as their primary support in this race.

Indeed for my future in cryptocurrency is very good and I get the right decision to choose to invest in this kind of business because it is useful and beneficial for every investor in this industry.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

I think we need to wait. I can't promise that bitcoin will grow up in 2018 but in a few years we will do new records! Just hodl. Sometimes it is better to wait rather tan trading. As for me, I think that soon we will see small stature
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

If you quit a job for spend all of your time at crypto you should be ready for big dissapoints. Crypto income can be much bigger than regular job income, however it can be much less. It totally depends from you and your knowleges. I can only wish you good luck and don't give up.
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

Right now I have no permanent job, so I made crypto here as my income, the world of crypto is full of surprises and I hope to get great results here, I hope you and you are lucky in finding the results in crypto
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

Crypto currency has a good future and provides opportunities to bring in revenue. However, if you already have a job and a steady income, I do not advise you to switch jobs by leaving your permanent job. You can make a crypto business for a side job or part-time job, because it's too risky if you risk everything for crypto but if you dont have a job yet, you can use cryprocurrency and get busy but you need to make sure you study all aspects partaining cryptos and also do a lot of bounties that would sustain you as if you had a job
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

Personally, joining in this community is a difficult challenge because of very strict rules, you need to create an account and then fail until you get an account and finally registered here. Then you need to learn the terms used here. If you really work hard and believe it because crypto is a very young mind but can give you millions easily but it is very risky.

rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
to work entirely with cryptocurrency I do not think I still share my part time with my real work because in my country cryptocurrency has not been fully authorized for transactions
Arrbuz

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

For me crypto is an additional income, I'm not going to leave the main job,I advise not to quit the job until you are completely confident in your earnings in cryptocurrency.
deepcryptomine

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

I wouldn't leave my job for the crypto full time. Unless you are thinking about starting your own project or being part of one of the many projects out there, I do not think it will provide you with any kind of financial stability.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

my humble advice is this, For the jobless, cryptocurrency are giving opportunities to get an decent job learning until understand how to get job herein crypto, for the people have a job i suggest don't leave or quit in your regular job they can learn and study what is crypto all about as currency by giving an hour everyday in your free time.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

For me crypto is an additional income, I'm not going to leave the main job,I advise not to quit the job until you are completely confident in your earnings in cryptocurrency.
I support and should not leave the main job ever. Because cryptocurrency takes not so much time and as an additional income it is ideal.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Emerphesis2

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

If you have a great idea and possibility to sell it - it's unique moment to realize it now. Because market have a big potential to growing.
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

I was one of those people who left my previous job to join and go deeper in the crypt, because I do not want to halfway and I want maximum results,
indeed I have a big risk but will not big risk also will get big advantage too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: