Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7185 times)
Siblack

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

we can not predict how the cryptocurrency in the future. so it would be better if we also have a job other than the world of cryptocurrency. in the world of cryptocurrency has the possibility of success and loss. because in addition to providing the benefits, there is a risk that must be accepted
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

Its will be hard for someone that has never earn any profit and then joining crypto for full time, this industry is hard for any newbies and beginners, better to get a lot experience before fully jumped in.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

I think two hours a day is enough to interest with crypto currencies. I think we shouldn't leave traditional jobs. If crypto currency is all we have, one day we can lose everything.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

Your ability to stay focus in cryptocurrency is what is going to detetmine your future in cryptocurrency good or bad! Cryptocurrency have come to stay even in this bear market crypto market is not doing badly considering iota for instance was $.18 last year!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

in my opinion, Crypto can provide a very good future if you really work hard and believe it because crypto is a very young mind but can give you huge profits and also this technology, in general, trends and prospects are very big waiting we are in the future, and I believe that this must be sought.

onurlu-adam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

I think crypto has a good future.i just want to stay in crypto and make some profits from them. Hopefully, I can take the advantages of the fluctuating price of crypto and make the profits for my investment in crypto.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Now too many people have come to the world of crypto, wanting to make money quickly. But this does not happen - someone wins, and someone loses. Therefore, you need to learn and study again, and only with time you will be able to reach a stable income.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Now too many people have come to the world of crypto, wanting to make money quickly. But this does not happen - someone wins, and someone loses. Therefore, you need to learn and study again, and only with time you will be able to reach a stable income.
the thing is, many people enters crypto world and think that in crypto, you can easily get any amount of money you want, but they dont know that it is very similar to working in real world, because you just have to put an effort and spend your time with it by learning and also doing what you have to do.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

It depends on your skill set and traits, I have known a friend who gave up his regular Job and do the cryptocurrency as full-time job. He's know have a decent life wherein he was able to provide his needs and wants to his family. It really depends on how you will manage yourself, you will lose everything if you do not have sufficient knowledge in cryptocurrency. In my experience, I used to hold only coins because I have my own business I cannot do the day-trading because I am not comfortable doing it.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

in my opinion, you should not hang your future in cryptocurrency, because we do not know what will happen in the future let alone in the online world.
I advise you to spend time in crypto in a few hours, take advantage of most of your time to work in the real world and achieve your dreams or ideals, crypto better serve as additional work to make additional money as well.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

I have been working for quite a long time and I have a pretty good salary compared to other salaries in our country. I personally believe in cryptocurrencies, and I think that they can really make the world easier, the main thing that this technology does not stop its development at this stage, and for this it is necessary that countries provide support, not a turnover, almost to encourage scams.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
mataudent

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:54:08 AM

If we have the confidence and perseverance in a field of course, a good future will be waiting. especially if we are really serious to make money in the crypto of course you have seen many people who triumphed after they dive in crypto, but of course it's not as fast as lightning, must have a lot of effort and patient and rest assured, and we must want to learn need a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, if it has been holding it all sure success is yours.
Qegarma

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

I am trying to be positive and calm from last 6 months. I realy hope this calmness and positivity will pay me after some time.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

Crypto is a huge job and we should be able to utilize this technology. Crypto became the main work for me now. because I judge that Crypto is very worthy to stand for and I'm confident with the future of crypto will certainly be bright.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

I can not tell without a doubt, yet I can not help suspecting that not all that numerous individuals can have a crypto related all day work. We ought to avoid the early adopters from this story, as they currently presumably require no activity by any stretch of the imagination. Additionally, you didn't say what your aptitudes are and what you would do precisely. Perhaps great software engineers, experienced brokers, inventive originators, and publicists can gain their vocation chipping away at crypto related occupations, yet in the event that you depend on bounties and comparative gigs, overlook it.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:06 AM

Being fulltime is a bad idea, their is no assurance her in crypto just dont spend all your time and specially dont exchange your job if you have because we dont know when cryptocurrencies survive.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

Cryptocurrency have come to stay hence there is no need to be afraid of what the future holds.  It is important to plan for the kind of future you want to have in cryptocurrency.  The plan you have today is the template of how your future will look like.

Godpikin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

The cryptocurrency future is way too bright. It has a brighter future beyond doubt. Let's not allow the recent happenings shift our grounds, let's be patient to see how it plays out.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

in my opinion, if until now I still believe that crypto will give me many advantages in the future, now I keep trying to wait and work as well as possible,
now the market is also decreasing, and I have to be patient with it, but I strongly if the market will stabilize again.

sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

if I see and what I feel as long as I invest in cryiptocurrency gan. my economic life got better than before. therefore if I invest a long period of time I will definitely become a millionaire in the future .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: