Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:53:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7178 times)
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

if I see and what I feel as long as I invest in cryiptocurrency gan. my economic life got better than before. therefore if I invest a long period of time I will definitely become a millionaire in the future .
of course, already many people besides you have benefited from crypto investment. so do I, my economi continues to improve and I think it will continue in the future. if we see ico project popping up everywhere. this shows the crypto is growing rapidly, and will continue to grow in the future.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
for the moment I have not been able to confirm my future with crypto because my country's government still prohibits the use of cryptocurrency as a direct transaction and cryptocurrency is not yet fully inaugurated as the applicable currency
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

With this I have a crypto great expectations. I would like to one day, the price of coins that I am still currently able to hodl leapt. So I can get a benefit. And my life would be so much better with a lot of money. Can I buy a variety of needs that I would like to buy.

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

the important thing is smart to divide time between the main work and crypto. If leave work and falls entirely within the crypto I thought quite at risk. may indeed be crypto is a promising field but also the risks that exist therein are also great. therefore use the time as best as possible to divide this in order to work and hand in crypto can produce.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:42:26 AM

Yes, of course studying Cryptocurrency is indeed an endless thing.
Lots of knowledge to be learned from Cryptocurrency.
Many people out there make Cryptocurrency their primary job and create Cryptocurrency as their source of life.
But I think if crypto should be used as a side job because of course, the main job is more important.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

I think when you depend on crypto it is not good because crypto world is a world that gives a technology.
if we lose the technology we will die ..
so you have to have work do not depend on crypto. make crpto as your side
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

It's been about 5 months I'm looking for income in crypto, I believe for the future will certainly give me maximum results, the important thing must be patient and patient let alone see the current market conditions, you must be brave with the risk, but believe me the results of this crypto certainly satisfying

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

Yes , i dont think it would be worth it to leave our main job and just focus on this crypto. I personally will die of starvation today if i left my main job for this crypto. Its a long term investment, especially for those who didn't had trading skill.
It is best to stay on our main job for living while doing crypto's job part time
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

actually joining the crypto world and crypto just the same income and we also have to dedicate the time job to meet the conditions we learn in this field, because the day the better our journey

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

Honestly, my future here is not so clear as a success. Even though, I never loss in investment cause the thing is I don't have a good amount of capital to invest with. That's why, I tried to do bounty hunting like many of us did, but one thing is good as a bounty hunter, you will understand more about crypto and keep focus on different idea while earning different alternative coins or tokens. It's a win win move I think.
elektrohell06

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

Of course I trust this crypto work. from what I get it is already a strong proof. for now I choose to join in the world of crypto is to find capital to get a real and established job. though on a long, tiring journey, I also feel that all the time will be paid off. if with this I managed to get a well-established job of course this crypto work is to fill my spare time in order to earn additional income.
tyson777

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

Well in crypto you can only have 2 way future, whether you became successful or became very poor person. In crypto there are lots of risk but that risk can also be the reason for you to be successful, its very unpredictable
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

In my country average monthly salary is $300. but my current crypto portfolio value is more than $20000. so another 10X increase in my portfolio will give me $200000. so thats a huge amount. i started with just $200 and crypto helped me to get good gains. so still its good time to earn more crypto currency and hold till next bull run. 10X is very possible if you hold good altcoins.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cadalin320

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

I do believe that crypto have a big help to us in the future, we just need to learn and be wise in playing crypto. But we just need to be careful from negative people and scammers.
pokokeke

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

I personally am an unemployed person. looking for a well-established job now is not easy. after I joined the crypto world, what I need I can fulfill including building real jobs. of course this job also takes a long trip but pays all the time that I have passed as an unemployed. it is very helpful to achieve a bright future and done when we have a free time, is not it?
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

crypto does take a lot of our time but do not leave your permanent job because we do not know what will happen because crypto can not be predicted correctly, at least if you have a steady job your heart will feel safe when crypto in a very pathetic condition.
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Frankly speaking, at the moment I am not ready to abandon constant job. But as I see it all my investments into crypto are still (even after downtrend) positive, so I am beginning to think about this more often
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

Well, if I am to state my honest opinion regarding crypto, it is not as stable as having a regular job. However, it can provide you means for living which is the basic need of people. But in the long run, you need to be doing something else as well. Just because you have money doesn't mean you should stop living your life
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

I personally think you definitely can not rely crypto as a source of permanent and stable income. This applies to any sphere in crypto: airdrop, bounty, trade, exchanges. In either of these items, you may fail or have to wait too long for a well deserved reward.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

for me to get to the job but it's better to have other jobs, or to build a business. because it's not always good in crypto, so it's better to have support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: