Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Future in Crypto  (Read 7173 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
some people do that every day and even make it a job, such as trading, investing, or even being a prize hunter, provided they get income. because crypto is very promising lately

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

It's not worthy to give up your day job and go on crypto full time. Although, there is really profit here just consider it a passive income and just continue in your day job.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

You went earn everything in a day or two.
Crypto requires a lot of time and knowledge.
For example, you could earn a profit with trading, but it requires time and knowledge not to mention the initial deposit for you to do so.
with hunting, it also requires time.
in which, you cant get enough money to support your daily needs
thats why i think its not that reasonable to go full crypto and leave your day job.
its better if you the same. and time will tell

True. I personally think it isn't a wise idea to leave your regular job for crypto. It is unquestionably a good investment. But it so much requires time, risk  and patience for you to grow in this market. So lacking a steady source of money from your regular job poses problems on you financially. So it's more ideal to hold on whatever job you have until you are well established and confident in crypto.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
LegendzX

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

Giving away your job for to become a full time crypto supporter is not bad and not good at the same time. Not bad if you are not just a bounty hunter but an investor and a trader. Bad if the latter said is not with you and the only thing that you have here is the bounty and the Jr member account. Better to strengthen yours here firs before being a full time.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Future in crypto is unpredictable, it depends on what exactly you love doing in crypto world, which might be Airdrop, Bounty, icos or even trading crypto currencies. i think the futures here lyes on what you are expert in like taking different type of trading which might be daily trading or long time trading. Airdrops and Bounty are only the successful  predicting future in crypto, cause you only work for your stakes and be reward, your reward can be awesome in future or useless. so to have a great future in crypto i will advice you to do more of bountys..

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

Honestly, I don't have a permanent job for the past 6 months. I entered the crypto world to try my luck here. Indeed, until now there has been no maximum results but I believe in the future I can get more results in crypto.
me too bro, i also have no permanent income, i'm just an amateur street artist who try my luck on crypto. i think crypto can help me survive as an artist. so yeah i don't recommend anybody to quit from their real job and be on crypto all the time.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

i believe that the crypto in my future, I Think its not that Reasonable to go full Crypto and Leave your day job, it is Necessary to Realize Accurately what are you doing and to have Positive Profitable Experience in crypto. so i think Crypto has a good future.
NoErrorscreenstim

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Honestly, I don't have a permanent job for the past 6 months. I entered the crypto world to try my luck here. Indeed, until now there has been no maximum results but I believe in the future I can get more results in crypto.
me too bro, i also have no permanent income, i'm just an amateur street artist who try my luck on crypto. i think crypto can help me survive as an artist. so yeah i don't recommend anybody to quit from their real job and be on crypto all the time.

There is a lot of coins that is doing pretty well. Ethereum is a nice coin to invest in if you look at what it does.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

yes of course crypto is my future. because I spend a lot of my time with crypto. I want to succeed with crypto. but I am aware that this is not easy, it certainly requires hard work and determination to be able to achieve all that. I'm sure crypto will continue to grow in the future. therefore I continue to learn how to trade techniques properly and correctly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

There is a great future in cryptocurrency, when you join the market you can find a better source of extra income. You can earn extra money and it will help you to pay other bills.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Crypto has a great future . crypto is only used as an investment only. and i joined  the world of crypto  to save and invest.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

What is the future of encryption currency?
Will the rich become richer, the middle class become poor, the lower class become more poor?
I would like the team to do the ICO plan to be rich. I want the rich to distribute wealth.
Almost all ICOs are lower in price than the original price after listing. I guess we can only succeed in rich ICO.
I think I had a brighter future in crypto because of the following opportunities they offered like earning reward token in project which it has a chances to get good profits when it exploded in higher prices and it will continue to growing by having good strategies as well. Crypto is the imvestment site because they are depended the market fluctuation.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

What is the future of encryption currency?
Will the rich become richer, the middle class become poor, the lower class become more poor?
I would like the team to do the ICO plan to be rich. I want the rich to distribute wealth.
Almost all ICOs are lower in price than the original price after listing. I guess we can only succeed in rich ICO.
My future in crypto when I keep using it is there's a chance that I'll might be rich and I know it happen sooner or later. Cryptocurrency is a big help to all users of it especially in financial, because crypto can bring you lots of money when you have knowledge of each of way to earn crypto. Like trading, investing and in bounty campaign, or you all way to get earned. Crypto can make us rich or much richer, but still its depend what style of your way of living.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

I think in crypto we are all equal, the poor and jobless will become wealthy or the rich become richer and it is all depends on how to deal with crypto because it is an opportunity for us that blockchain technology has to offer.
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

can be good future in crypto. if you do not have the proper job then you hope to putt your full time in that you earn a lot about which you will talk to other people also. it will become a means to earn sitting in your house and spend your life well.
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

can be good future in crypto. if you do not have the proper job then you hope to putt your full time in that you earn a lot about which you will talk to other people also. it will become a means to earn sitting in your house and spend your life well.
Investing as a hobby is something that you can do.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

In crypto money world my goal is to make money.

If you are careful and invest in the right jet you will make good money. There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. Buy-sell, invest in ICOs, join bounty campaigns.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

If you are careful and invest in the right jet you will make good money. There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. Buy-sell, invest in ICOs, join bounty campaigns.
But the future will be fine when the entire cryptocurrency market will rise and rise, and now it is not ochem to say lower, and the most interesting thing is not allowed crypt up, even when growth has increased in volume, and is very visible because of the Pope not allowed to directly reduce the market.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

The crypto exchange is a very good place to invest. You can make a lot of money very quickly.

What is important in the world of crypto money is to make the right moves at the right time.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

yeah, no need to leave your job, just take 2/3 hour in crypto if you can. but dont leave from crypto. cause crypto is our future

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: