Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7136 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I can't say that I have unfortunately. I only heard about the quiz for the first time recently and I was totally going to miss it. Will keep my eye out going forward. Would love me a large share of that million Smiley

I did not notice there was one taking place. It is a pretty engaging idea to have people motivated and engaging. Time to get a piece of the cake Smiley

Good to hear, I will take a look at that website, would be a good time to get some a share of that 1,000,000 with their roadmap goals - hopefully will be a valueable airdrop

I am yet to partake in it though. I probably will have to start planning towards the next one. We love free stuffs right?

Hell yeah I saw that yesturday, you download the app and it's like a realtime quiz you select the answers for on the app, it's pretty cool and fun way to win yourself some free xmx tokens Cheesy

that sounds really funny, I have to try that too. Maybe I have more luck with this quiz than with all the World Cup contests at the moment.
But my smartphone is just broken, I hope I get my new one today

Oops. Sorry to hear about your phone mate. This is a faster way to earn xmax token indeed when compared to the world cup contest. But I think with just few countries left now, there is a higher chance of earning from that too.
GeneralC1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I can't say that I have unfortunately. I only heard about the quiz for the first time recently and I was totally going to miss it. Will keep my eye out going forward. Would love me a large share of that million Smiley

I did not notice there was one taking place. It is a pretty engaging idea to have people motivated and engaging. Time to get a piece of the cake Smiley

Good to hear, I will take a look at that website, would be a good time to get some a share of that 1,000,000 with their roadmap goals - hopefully will be a valueable airdrop

I am yet to partake in it though. I probably will have to start planning towards the next one. We love free stuffs right?

Hell yeah I saw that yesturday, you download the app and it's like a realtime quiz you select the answers for on the app, it's pretty cool and fun way to win yourself some free xmx tokens Cheesy

that sounds really funny, I have to try that too. Maybe I have more luck with this quiz than with all the World Cup contests at the moment.

Oops. Sorry to hear about your phone mate. This is a faster way to earn xmax token indeed when compared to the world cup contest. But I think with just few countries left now, there is a higher chance of earning from that too.
What are the rewards associated with the World Cup competition? France won the championship is my confidence to insist
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Exactly. I personally observed that if coin is listed on multiple exchanges then always that creates huge trading volume. And as we know that people are like much to XMX.

I mean exchange are nice, but they alone won't make the investors happy imo. As soon as the first DAPP's and games start coming out, and people see that XMX has a real world use, that's personally when i'll be happy.

Yes Xmax is already on some really good exchanges, I think completing their platform and starting to fund different projects ideas and DAPPs will push XMX forwards and increase the token value.

Shouldn't take long for the community to grow when they see the platform.

Does anyone have an official dates of the release?

I do not know an exact date, all I can tell you is that the Xmax team have made the mainchain their number one priority and it will be released at some point in 2019.

it's good. that the team has such ambitious plans. however, why wait so long? why can not that be done in 2018?

Xmax want to make sure they have polished off their front end and also made sure their platform is ready for use, no point jumping the gun if they are not ready. They also need to wait until they have enough interest from developers, no point in releasing the platform until people have shown interest in creating DAPPs or commited themselves to the Xmax project.

I agree, XMAX should test everything before making the platforms live for developing apps and games. There is no point in making platform live before proper testing and then fixing bugs Smiley
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

Hey guys, the team have just posted their latest weekly update on the project from week 4, i figured a few of you might want to check it out to stay upto date!

https://medium.com/xmax-galaxy-network/official-announcement-xmax-weekly-update-4-f1dd6bcc5c0a
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

Hey guys, the team have just posted their latest weekly update on the project from week 4, i figured a few of you might want to check it out to stay upto date!

https://medium.com/xmax-galaxy-network/official-announcement-xmax-weekly-update-4-f1dd6bcc5c0a

thanks for sharing!
This is really exemplary that they publish weekly updates again and again. For many European projects the information ends on the last day of the ICO :-)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

Exactly. I personally observed that if coin is listed on multiple exchanges then always that creates huge trading volume. And as we know that people are like much to XMX.

I mean exchange are nice, but they alone won't make the investors happy imo. As soon as the first DAPP's and games start coming out, and people see that XMX has a real world use, that's personally when i'll be happy.

Yes Xmax is already on some really good exchanges, I think completing their platform and starting to fund different projects ideas and DAPPs will push XMX forwards and increase the token value.

I do not know an exact date, all I can tell you is that the Xmax team have made the mainchain their number one priority and it will be released at some point in 2019.

it's good. that the team has such ambitious plans. however, why wait so long? why can not that be done in 2018?

Xmax want to make sure they have polished off their front end and also made sure their platform is ready for use, no point jumping the gun if they are not ready. They also need to wait until they have enough interest from developers, no point in releasing the platform until people have shown interest in creating DAPPs or commited themselves to the Xmax project.

There is a minimum amount of work you should have done already before announcing a new project and the website is part of that.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

I tried downloading the app seems not to work on my phone. Never had time to try again. Wish i don't have to pass through the stress of fixing the issue. It will be sad i miss out on this.

i don't think that it will work on a phone. i guess you need windows or linux for working with their tools.
but maybe you ask in the telegram channel. Unfortunately I can not look at it at the moment
Can we still enroll our name here to take a part? I missed this news and I am not sure if they are still accepting new participants or not.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

I just want to know that. Whenever i am trying to access website on mobile, it's showing me error to install certificate to access https://www.xmx.com:443. Is this related to this website?

If you go to https you will receive this error, whether that's on a phone or a pc browser. IF you go to http then it works fine on both pc and mobile browsers.

Don't think that's right tho - you shouldn't be getting cert errors from entering the https website. Looks like the cert isn't right on the domain
That we need check with admin. Because I tried the both options as suggested above. And another links are working on my device. I thought more people are also facing this issue that's why asked here. Let me check with admin.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

Ya it’s just going to take the first few good ideas to land to really get the devs flowing once theirs solid game or two then people will adopt much faster the trick is to get real games coming not say cryptokitties2 but a real game using the network as backend service

Agreed, that's the purpose of having XMax in the first place and that's what everyone in the community will love to see come into existence, what intrigues me about this project is the simplification of the technology behind this project and reduction of costs for startups, the blockchain industry should be greatly appreciated for it has create room for creativity
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

Ya it’s just going to take the first few good ideas to land to really get the devs flowing once theirs solid game or two then people will adopt much faster the trick is to get real games coming not say cryptokitties2 but a real game using the network as backend service

Agreed, that's the purpose of having XMax in the first place and that's what everyone in the community will love to see come into existence, what intrigues me about this project is the simplification of the technology behind this project and reduction of costs for startups, the blockchain industry should be greatly appreciated for it has create room for creativity

Yep I’m excited to see the time to product numbers come out of the first set of games and Capps to really see how well the devs are taking advantage of the tools that XmaX is putting in their hands to make the next big game
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

hmm, my friend told me that he has got 1 token here,
i curious to know how much was it being sold in private sale that airdrop has been 1

also by checking wp, need to know is it still possible to get on board here or have to wait for exchange?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

Is the engineer here a few elite?
Because there is not much information dissemination, it is hard to tell if they are working hard. I also want to make sure to transmit information even on Twitter. I do not know well the achievement.

It's an open system and not for some few elites, I mean that's what the project is all about, if you follow their progress on Twitter or subscribe to them for update here @XMax_io you shouldn't be disappointed I guess..

There haven't been much happening yet but I have a good gut feeling it may begin to happen any moment

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

Because there is not much information dissemination, it is hard to tell if they are working hard. I also want to make sure to transmit information even on Twitter. I do not know well the achievement.

It's an open system and not for some few elites, I mean that's what the project is all about, if you follow their progress on Twitter or subscribe to them for update here @XMax_io you shouldn't be disappointed I guess..

There haven't been much happening yet but I have a good gut feeling it may begin to happen any moment

Why should it be for elites only? The platform support every developer with a búnch of tutorials, videos and templates. As said, check the XMax_io Twitter account for updates.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

I think you should check the twitter and medium channel for more information and also their website foir the whitepaper link so you can read and understand. There are lots of information of you look closely.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

Developers can already use the Xmax tools to develop Dapps. Everything you need can be found in their Github Channel:

https://github.com/XMaxPlatform
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

What are the rewards associated with the World Cup competition? France won the championship is my confidence to insist

I think you will have to make the prediction on their tweet for it to be valid for the competition. By the way, I was glad with Croatia's results yesterday. Congratulations to them.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

I think you will have to make the prediction on their tweet for it to be valid for the competition. By the way, I was glad with Croatia's results yesterday. Congratulations to them.

1 million XMAX tokens? It's nice opportunity to win some tokens. I will participate in this contest. Thanks for sharing the link.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

There is a minimum amount of work you should have done already before announcing a new project and the website is part of that.

Yes exactly even though the website isn’t the actual platform it serves an important purpose as it attracts developers and investors. It’s like a great cover for a book or a nice window arrangement for a store, you need to make a good first impression when you get peoples attention because this seals the deal.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

1 million XMAX tokens? It's nice opportunity to win some tokens. I will participate in this contest. Thanks for sharing the link.

An incredible amount of tokens - very generous from the XMAX project,  i hope this doesn't affect the coin token value price
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

An incredible amount of tokens - very generous from the XMAX project,  i hope this doesn't affect the coin token value price

With current market price, these tokens worth close to 2500 USD. But in future when token price starts going up it will be worth a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: