Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7136 times)
SaraWill

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

Their idea is rather engaging in my opinion! Riveting logo, irreproachable plan!  Good luck team!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

Developers can already use the Xmax tools to develop Dapps. Everything you need can be found in their Github Channel:

https://github.com/XMaxPlatform

Their first is released and it seems they are currently pushing for another update. The fact that it is based on JS makes it easy to adopt.

They've put together a pretty nice knowledge base and a media library as well, love that they're doing everything they can to make it as easy as possible to make DAPP's on their chain.

To the best of my knowledge there isnt an easy solution yet ... well except XMAX. We literally could see massive amounts of JS devs come in, utilise the tutorials etc and be up and running in no time.

I am excited about seeing the first set of creativity that will be launched from the xmax blockchain. Such awesomeness can change the development game forever.

The thing is, you think about how accessible this platform is now .. Literally you can have so many good developers come on board. I think we could see some absolutely amazing products being produced.

Yes, the good reviews of the project will really attract a whole lot of developers to the project and give them reasons to stick around like forever, XMax has a lot of goodies that will get investors and developers talking and i really can't wait to see them come out with amazing products that will worth the investments of investors, waiting to see how this goes 

I think the XMax team have everything done so far, that after the release of the  ecosystem, many developers can create DAPPs and games. When the first games are created, more devs will come.

As I understood XMAX will be providing trainings resources as well. Using those even, people with no app developing experience also can create apps.

that is my great hope. I'm not a real expert in the field, but if Xmax is really as easy as promised, then I'll try to develop some dapps as well
I hope the pros do not laugh at me :-)

I think we are in same category of developers. I am thinking of starting off with the help of this platform. We will become pro some day

I'll tell you when I start developing. maybe we can help each other then :-)
But it will take a few more weeks because at the moment I have a lot to do in my job
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

I’m hoping to shave off some free time so I can try my hand at some of the more recent releases and information from the team they have some commits that are growing over at the github. It will be interesting to see how easy it is to get started programming on XmaX
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Developers can already use the Xmax tools to develop Dapps. Everything you need can be found in their Github Channel:

Their first is released and it seems they are currently pushing for another update. The fact that it is based on JS makes it easy to adopt.

They've put together a pretty nice knowledge base and a media library as well, love that they're doing everything they can to make it as easy as possible to make DAPP's on their chain.

To the best of my knowledge there isnt an easy solution yet ... well except XMAX. We literally could see massive amounts of JS devs come in, utilise the tutorials etc and be up and running in no time.

I am excited about seeing the first set of creativity that will be launched from the xmax blockchain. Such awesomeness can change the development game forever.

The thing is, you think about how accessible this platform is now .. Literally you can have so many good developers come on board. I think we could see some absolutely amazing products being produced.

Yes, the good reviews of the project will really attract a whole lot of developers to the project and give them reasons to stick around like forever, XMax has a lot of goodies that will get investors and developers talking and i really can't wait to see them come out with amazing products that will worth the investments of investors, waiting to see how this goes 

I think the XMax team have everything done so far, that after the release of the  ecosystem, many developers can create DAPPs and games. When the first games are created, more devs will come.

As I understood XMAX will be providing trainings resources as well. Using those even, people with no app developing experience also can create apps.

that is my great hope. I'm not a real expert in the field, but if Xmax is really as easy as promised, then I'll try to develop some dapps as well
I hope the pros do not laugh at me :-)

I think we are in same category of developers. I am thinking of starting off with the help of this platform. We will become pro some day

With XMax platform anyone with the zeal to become a developer can with the help of the platform inbuilt features.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

I’m hoping to shave off some free time so I can try my hand at some of the more recent releases and information from the team they have some commits that are growing over at the github. It will be interesting to see how easy it is to get started programming on XmaX

From what i've been seeing posted on social media and their accounts, they've built up a library of media anyone can use, and are basically trying to make it so even those without a technical background will be able to use the knowledge base and build their own DAPP's.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

From what i've been seeing posted on social media and their accounts, they've built up a library of media anyone can use, and are basically trying to make it so even those without a technical background will be able to use the knowledge base and build their own DAPP's.

Indeed, they built up a library and anyone can use it. They also have a set of templates that every developer can use.
lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

I really like this project, it is really a potential project. It would be better to have a detailed road map.
mrp1994

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

The project has a strong professional team. Looking forward to see the development. Wishing you the best in success!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

The XMax platform is really a good project, providing a platform that is cost free and easily accessible for developers to create various apps is indeed lovely, the platform is really loaded with tools that fascinates me a lot, not to mention templates and you're right, i believe as soon as the first game has been released from the platform, others will come into the project
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

a modern entertainment made by XMAX, like him they would be able to attract investors to join their project into the

Blockchain has actually changed the way we see things bringing a whole lot of revolution and modernization indeed xmax standardization and improvement of the entertainment and gaming industry is noteworthy

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

Lack of ico wasn’t a mistake it was a pretty good feature it means they got backing from outside sources in a closed manner due to people being so behind the project. Which shows in the fact the teams already published a good bit  of code

Yes I prefer this method, it means they have serious investors from crypto capital funds, these investors are serious whales you will definitely hold Ruff tokens long term!

Always leaves the community filled with confidence knowing that most the holders are big investors so you know they will be holding for a profit in the future when RuffChain grows further

Exactly because the big investors would not have funded Xmax if they didn't believe in the project, and they wouldn't have capital funds if they didn't know how to invest!

ndurenin

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

I expect this project will be successful!
Cognizant plan, impeccable job, riveting website!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

a modern entertainment made by XMAX, like him they would be able to attract investors to join their project into the

Blockchain has actually changed the way we see things bringing a whole lot of revolution and modernization indeed xmax standardization and improvement of the entertainment and gaming industry is noteworthy

This will surely revolutionise the industry to something remarkable and also create a standard that will attract others into coming to the blockchain world and enjoying the technology to the fullest.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

I see on their website some information like:
Total Market Cap : 11 503 218 $
Price:                    0.0020846 $
ATH price:             0.00323 $
Total supply:         3000 0000 000

And I found the token on coinmarketcap, I saw that their token listed on HADAX, DDEX, FCoin since Jun 15.
I thinks some information will usefull for some one who want to invest on the project.

Thanks for information. This is really useful for buyers/investors. Sale already over. So it will better if they can purchase tokens from exchanges which is you mentioned above.

Nice to have a price reminder and I like to always check back in a couple of weeks from today to see if the price has moved up or down much at all and it shows the team what the community and coin holders are doing

The price is still very low. Not sure of how much the token cost during ico, but I think this has to be below ico price.. Not sure though, just guessing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:11:42 AM

This will surely revolutionise the industry to something remarkable and also create a standard that will attract others into coming to the blockchain world and enjoying the technology to the fullest.

I am curious how the gpu part is tackled. I am not sure I crossed that on the blockchain. I know there are examples but I did not try out those yet.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

Lack of ico wasn’t a mistake it was a pretty good feature it means they got backing from outside sources in a closed manner due to people being so behind the project. Which shows in the fact the teams already published a good bit  of code

Yes I prefer this method, it means they have serious investors from crypto capital funds, these investors are serious whales you will definitely hold Ruff tokens long term!

Always leaves the community filled with confidence knowing that most the holders are big investors so you know they will be holding for a profit in the future when RuffChain grows further

Exactly because the big investors would not have funded Xmax if they didn't believe in the project, and they wouldn't have capital funds if they didn't know how to invest!

Xamax is definitely a success I expect within the next one year xmax would be a venture to reckon with I will definitely get their token.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

And I found the token on coinmarketcap, I saw that their token listed on HADAX, DDEX, FCoin since Jun 15.
I thinks some information will usefull for some one who want to invest on the project.

Thanks for information. This is really useful for buyers/investors. Sale already over. So it will better if they can purchase tokens from exchanges which is you mentioned above.

Nice to have a price reminder and I like to always check back in a couple of weeks from today to see if the price has moved up or down much at all and it shows the team what the community and coin holders are doing

The price is still very low. Not sure of how much the token cost during ico, but I think this has to be below ico price.. Not sure though, just guessing

Well I mean the entire market is currently pretty low, so Im not worried when it comes to XMAX. They have been very transparent with their updates and posting weekly blogs and communicating with the community.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Well I mean the entire market is currently pretty low, so Im not worried when it comes to XMAX. They have been very transparent with their updates and posting weekly blogs and communicating with the community.

Being transparent and showing all updates and news will build more confidence for the community and stick altogether until the platform release Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

I've looked again on the new Xmax homepage and found a Node Map. There are some nodes glow yellow, others flash blue. Does anyone know what meaning the colors have?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

Xamax is definitely a success I expect within the next one year xmax would be a venture to reckon with I will definitely get their token.

Yes it’s all down to Xmax’s development and market conditions, I think markets will improve vastly before the end of this year and this will benefit high quality alts like Xmax as they will see their token price rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: