Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1209 times)
aamy90925

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Your thread title is an eye catcher which I totally disagree. It's understandable upon your experience about crypto airdrops and bounty but you shouldn't generalize all of them are scams. Some are legit and I am making earning from them several times. Since we are called bounty hunters its not easy to earn in it. Its not that instant that after you followed their task you will be rewarded accordingly but we are hunters we are truly hunting for the valuables.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

If ALL of the projects and airdrops were scam, why would people join them and trust them? Of course, there is a high percent of a scam today, and for the beginner it is hard to identify it, but this forum exhistence and threads prove for sure there are some projects to trust in.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

I accept the fact that the rate of scam in bounty is very high and this does not mean all airdrops and bounty are scam. There are still some very good bounties that reward participant with reasonable token at the end of the campaign and the token even get listed on an exchange and they are doing well in the crypto market, it only needs patience and very deep research to find a good one to join.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

I think if you go through the dedicated airdrop/bounty groups you are at risk of exposing yourself to scams but if you dyor and find good programs on your own it is much safer. As was mentioned previously, smart contracts are also great because you can see if they are legit or not. Overall its best to do your own screening and the more experience you get the easier it is to differentiate good projects from bad.
Dont ever talk about what you dont know because this can make miss information betwen us specially newbie.
Bounty is not scam because there are many of us become rich just because join here as early member. So i would say that bounty is not scam.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Most of the Airdrops are paid in cheap tokens so it is not satisfy to everyone and some airdrops are scam but we only decide to participate in this platform. So we must read the OP post of bounty campaign then we should analyse the white paper finally choose the right one. This is the only way to predict the good bounty and Airdrops.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
digitalman001

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

It can only be said that most of the airdrops are liar, don't believe them, only participate in projects with complete teams, otherwise you will regret it.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

How is it a scam, when you are getting tokens (which may or may not have any future value) for free. Even if 1 of them out of 10 works, it's worth the effort.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

I think numbers of airdrop that are not scam is too low. But when it comes to bounty campaigns, I can't say that most of them are scam. However, number of scam bounties is increasing day to day and I hope it stops very soon!
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

And yet, there are still an airdrop or a bounty which might be a scam, for bounty, they are typically 'tried to lied' with giving high rewards in either their tokens or BTC for the bounty participants and after the ICO period over, they won't distribute the tokens or the BTC as they promised before.

I think airdrops and bounty campaigns are not scam, yes that's true in the beginning managers and thier employees offer a higher tokens so many people apply in it and become many participants while the campaign period finished they don't gives reward to the participants maybe because no sales of thier campaign let us understand we are all doing the risk.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

i think not all airdrop or bounty was scam, but im agree most of them are scam and cheat with us, nowadays its a little hard to find a real and good bounty.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

To make sure that we do not fall prey to any bounty hunting even which is a scam, we need to see the level of bounty hunters and the reward they receive. At the same time, we need to check the level of activities it has and how active it is.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

I am not agree with this argument. Because so many peoples are love to join with bounty but its true some airdrops and bounty are scam. So investors need to aware about these projects.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

Why do you think so? I take part in bounties campaigns more than 6 month and can say that of course there is some % of scam projects but not all. For airdrops same. Just dont take part in that airdrops which ask you to send some eth to them. Just open exchanges and you will see that a lot of coins are tradable and have theirs own product

aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

Well most of them are just a scam but there are still some real project out there you just have to look for it,
For me I couldn't really tell which one is scam or not I would just check their team member and sometimes read their white paper do some research if their team members is real or just a dummy to scam some investors.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

Definitely not all bounties and airdrops are scam since I have earned a lot from theses mentioned activities. Well there are always a lot of scam in bounties and airdrops but you cant really sum it all. You just have to be careful especially in airdrops because some of it asks for donations and some ask for keys.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

Many of them are scams but there are legitimate airdrops and bounties and many particilants are already from them. It is important to stay alert when you are planning to join airdrops or bounties. You can also avoid if you make your own research on any airdrop or bounty you want to join. Scammers are everywhere so you have to find the legitimate ones by getting some informations.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

It is true that most airdrops are a scam, except a few legit ones, but not all bounties are a scam, only a few of them are a scam. In general, bounties are a lot better compared to airdrops.
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

The kindness crack of the ICO is not in general a cheating. Among these scheme thither are a consignment of functional and hopeful projects, however they not asset point the exigent process due care to the general diminish of the crypto-currency market.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Nope, not all bounty campaigns and airdrops are a scam but there are also many scam bounty and airdops out there. To know which one is the scam or not just look at their project, trash project usually only have a simple ANN thread and shitty website.
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Back within the day, it became said that airdrops were more worthwhile than it is right now. Even though that maximum of the airdrops proper now don't have a great deal of price, it can't be said that 99% are scams.

It truly is too big of a margin IMO even supposing most of the airdrops simply are scams. There are nevertheless a few available from real and reliable tasks most of the several fraudulent airdrops. finding one, however, could be a diamond
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: