Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE PLUMMET TOMORROW!  (Read 26179 times)
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

I think we can safely say that Bitcoinsteve knew something about what was going on with Gox.

Whether he was privy to meetings from inside Mtgox (he alluded to "the meeting I just had" in another post) or got wind of the double spend attack from the arse end of the Internet, he knew Gox was in deep shit.

Yet, he tried to milk this knowledge, and bitcoiners, fall all it was worth. And he definitely implied that ALL exchanges would hit $100, and not just for three brief minutes.

I think he's a small time dude who got lucky with info, but may yet be proved right nonetheless.

I think hes just like any other person posting these threads. Someone was bound to get lucky. Bad news? End of teh world! Bitcoin to $86 tomorra!
Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:16:24 PM

... btc will be virtually worthless within the next year. 
how so?

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:23:37 PM

I think we can safely say that Bitcoinsteve knew something about what was going on with Gox.

Whether he was privy to meetings from inside Mtgox (he alluded to "the meeting I just had" in another post) or got wind of the double spend attack from the arse end of the Internet, he knew Gox was in deep shit.

Yet, he tried to milk this knowledge, and bitcoiners, fall all it was worth. And he definitely implied that ALL exchanges would hit $100, and not just for three brief minutes.

I think he's a small time dude who got lucky with info, but may yet be proved right nonetheless.

I will try to help from now on without asking for donations etc.. I really do not want them as btc will be virtually worthless within the next year. 

If so, then why are you here?   Just out the kindness of your heart to spread the good word? 
FierceRadish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:55:04 PM

I will try to help from now on without asking for donations etc.. I really do not want them as btc will be virtually worthless within the next year. 

You can't have it both ways, Steve. Try to help, or...you know...don't.

Saying things like "btc will be virtually worthless within the next year" with no supporting arguments makes you the same as those at the bottom of this forum's vast troll slop bucket.

If you're for real, and not just out to squeeze more donations from people, perhaps you could answer three simple questions:

1. What made you so sure that BTC would hit $100?
2. What was this "meeting" that astonished you, and who was it with? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457615.msg5070769#msg5070769)
3. What makes you think BTC will be worthless within a year?

(Bonus question: why does a man who is "fearing for his life" and facing "many death threats" spends his time pimping coins like fedora and tips in a public cryptocurrency forum such as this?)

Otherwise, I guess we can all just chalk this up to chance and you can go back to playing around with altcoins.
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:00:35 PM

Bitcoin is only product asic chips,  and thank you for the money that
you gave

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
InsanityDev

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:59:43 PM

You can't have it both ways, Steve. Try to help, or...you know...don't.

Saying things like "btc will be virtually worthless within the next year" with no supporting arguments makes you the same as those at the bottom of this forum's vast troll slop bucket.

If you're for real, and not just out to squeeze more donations from people, perhaps you could answer three simple questions:

1. What made you so sure that BTC would hit $100?
2. What was this "meeting" that astonished you, and who was it with? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457615.msg5070769#msg5070769)
3. What makes you think BTC will be worthless within a year?

(Bonus question: why does a man who is "fearing for his life" and facing "many death threats" spends his time pimping coins like fedora and tips in a public cryptocurrency forum such as this?)

Otherwise, I guess we can all just chalk this up to chance and you can go back to playing around with altcoins.

People who own 2 BTC, having bought their first under 2 months ago, generally do not have insider knowledge.
The fact they are trying to "get behind" coins which have already been pumped and dumped openly by several thousand percent, also gives the impression of no insider knowledge, or even any ability to do simple sums and research.

I completely agree with you FierceRadish... and BitcoinSteve, people would respect you far more for being honest, rather than trying to convince people you are some magical mystery insider with knowledge of impending doom. It doesn't look good whichever way you try and make it sound.

DaFockBro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:56:32 AM

Mark my words, we will see btc to under $100 by friday... MT GOX will announce they are halting trading indefinitely. Be prepared to buy low if you can!

https://www.mtgox.com/

BITCOIN STEVE WAS REFERRING TO FRIDAY THE 21ST

HOE-LEE-FOCK!
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:59:25 AM

Bitstamp also collapse !

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
DaFockBro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:35:54 AM

Mark my words, we will see btc to under $100 by friday... MT GOX will announce they are halting trading indefinitely. Be prepared to buy low if you can!

Tomorrow is Friday......

https://i.imgur.com/8LHaQDS.png
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:37:49 AM

I dont care about gox.  I got my buy orders ready to rock at $500 on a real exchange.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:08:06 AM

https://www.mtgox.com/

BITCOIN STEVE WAS REFERRING TO FRIDAY THE 21ST

HOE-LEE-FOCK!

Don't give scammers credit.   Besides why do you think MtGox matters, except to those that can't get their money out of it?
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:01:36 AM

Don't give scammers credit.   Besides why do you think MtGox matters, except to those that can't get their money out of it?

He wasn't one of the hackers or cyber-criminals (state/institution sponsored or otherwise) who have been attacking Bitcoin, but he had word that it was in the pipelines at the very least.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
dyask

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:12:49 AM

He wasn't one of the hackers or cyber-criminals (state/institution sponsored or otherwise) who have been attacking Bitcoin, but he had word that it was in the pipelines at the very least.

Maybe not one of the hackers but he did try to use the BTC-e price fluke to milk bitcoin out of people that believed him.   That is how he honestly earned the scammer title.    While I do think it is possible that he also somehow knew of the hackers I don't have any proof of that.   Wink
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:23:13 AM

Maybe not one of the hackers but he did try to use the BTC-e price fluke to milk bitcoin out of people that believed him.   That is how he honestly earned the scammer title.    While I do think it is possible that he also somehow knew of the hackers I don't have any proof of that.   Wink

You also don't have any proof that he wasn't one of the hackers. The hackers may have believed that their actions would destroy Bitcoin and destroy it within the week. But as with many battles, the outcome doesn't always turn out quite as one side envisages it will, regardless of how confident they are.

However, the very fact that he is on here trying to squeeze Bitcoin out of users on this forum, suggests that he was merely someone who heard rumours of what was in pipelines for Bitcoin. If this wasn't the case and he just 'fluked' it, then he may want to try playing the lottery as he clearly has the luck of the devil with him.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:54:24 AM

ok, he was correct that BTC-e have one moment of USD104, and mtgox is have one moment of USD93

but

I am still not able to purchase 100 dollar coin as I dont have MTGOX account yet and BTC-e is not dropping to 100 dollar

anything to say Bitcoinsteve?Huh?
BitcoinSteve (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:04:16 AM

ok, he was correct that BTC-e have one moment of USD104, and mtgox is have one moment of USD93

but

I am still not able to purchase 100 dollar coin as I dont have MTGOX account yet and BTC-e is not dropping to 100 dollar

it is 804 pst thursday where I am, still have a day Smiley

DRK: XtijFQdCcPpKXmtjKF4xdpy6vCvJTymfzw

BTC: 1LbPHiUfegA3Xjfg4YJkJqLNpaRWDcRPay
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:05:20 AM

but

That's ridiculous. You were referring to last Friday. At least be honest about that. Also, you said bitcoin was gone and never to recover, that's why you didn't want anymore donations.
dyask

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:47:27 AM

but

That's ridiculous. You were referring to last Friday. At least be honest about that. Also, you said bitcoin was gone and never to recover, that's why you didn't want anymore donations.

He is just living up to his well earned scammer title.
yannis7777

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:43:21 AM

but

Stop bullshitting people you fruit cake.

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
Manticore

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:22:41 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 08:57:58 PM by Manticore

BitcoinSteve? Are you THIS BitcoinSteve (bottom left corner of first chart; middle of Pyramid)? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478090.0

We need to talk.......and you really, REALLY, REALLY should not be divulging illuminated information. Not here, not outside the confines.

... you can be illuminated with the truth if you choose, those that caught on early will be fearful, we do not want anymore spider webs.  1LbPHiUfegA3Xjfg4YJkJqLNpaRWDcRPay PM ME, only replying if I see it on there or redirected as before from now on.  Prosper.

Exactly -- we don't want any more spider webs....and here you go spinning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: