Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:39:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE PLUMMET TOMORROW!  (Read 26184 times)
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:47:34 PM

Just 13.9 milion usd to total collapse

View Screen Capture

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:45:20 PM

.............so.........Im just a regular guy who seen the trend going up and down on the charts and took a wild guess it would hit $100, I had no informants, am not a hacker, really knew nothing, I seen I got lucky so I played it out like I knew stuff when I didnt, Im not illuminated, not any secret societies, I only had 2 btc, sold them and now look at alt coins, thats the truth, I did ask for donations, I admit and never got any, I am sorry to all, it was just fun entertainment to everyone.  I am no one special, just someone that got lucky.........IM SORRY

Do not believe.

its true, I was drunk, made a prediction, sometimes I see things, get feelings thats it, dumb luck...

This dude has inside info... not sure if he's part of a deep web network and is trying to play it cool now, or if he perhaps summoned a jinn entity (not entirely impossible) who can "see" things that we can't. But "lucky guess" just doesn't explain this. There's more to the story. Please bitcoinsteve, if you have any additional info, let us know. Don't keep to yourself, and no need to rationalize your powers, we're okay with it here.

you really think he is illuminati or Bitcoin Bilderberg Club huh?

In some way or form yes, and I also think he's trying to dodge out with some kind of excuse "I was drunk, lucky guess" because he realizes we're beginning to catch on. Perhaps he was responsible for the massive sell off on Gox one hour before their announcement on Thursday. Bitcoinsteve sees things we don't.

Only one rational explanation: BitcoinSteve == Mark Karpeles  Wink

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:12:26 PM

.............so.........Im just a regular guy who seen the trend going up and down on the charts and took a wild guess it would hit $100, I had no informants, am not a hacker, really knew nothing, I seen I got lucky so I played it out like I knew stuff when I didnt, Im not illuminated, not any secret societies, I only had 2 btc, sold them and now look at alt coins, thats the truth, I did ask for donations, I admit and never got any, I am sorry to all, it was just fun entertainment to everyone.  I am no one special, just someone that got lucky.........IM SORRY

Do not believe.

its true, I was drunk, made a prediction, sometimes I see things, get feelings thats it, dumb luck...

This dude has inside info... not sure if he's part of a deep web network and is trying to play it cool now, or if he perhaps summoned a jinn entity (not entirely impossible) who can "see" things that we can't. But "lucky guess" just doesn't explain this. There's more to the story. Please bitcoinsteve, if you have any additional info, let us know. Don't keep to yourself, and no need to rationalize your powers, we're okay with it here.

Every night, when I go to bad, I bet, the price will be 50$ higher when I wake up in the nex morning. A few times I was right.

But BitcoinSteve was not right. The price was never below 500$, but he said it will go under 100$. Gox does not count. He did not say "price will be below 100$ only on Gox". And he said it will be below 100 until 14.2. At this date the low was >300$.

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: