Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌀 Blur Network(BLUR) 🌀 | PoW Cryptonight-Dynamic | CPU/Solo Mining | DPoW  (Read 41214 times)
blurnetwork (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 9

The Blur Network

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

-// Copyright (c) 2017-2018, The Masari Project
+// Copyright (c) 2017-2018, The Blur Network

What is the Masari Project?
Is the pool from him suitable for Bloor?

Stratified pooling won’t work, as the code for that protocol is currently written.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Mining a coins wit CPU can be the best choice for everyone who doesn't has a GPU mining rig that cost so much.
This way we could just utilize our regular PC to mine the coins, without the need to to purchase a high cost mining rig.

DobroFenix

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

Mining a coins wit CPU can be the best choice for everyone who doesn't has a GPU mining rig that cost so much.
This way we could just utilize our regular PC to mine the coins, without the need to to purchase a high cost mining rig.
Also I think that mining should be on cpu, but better on raspberry pi and Omega
blurnetwork (OP)

The Blur Network

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

That's the idea.  I've always liked CPU coins better for that reason. Sure, most servers are CPUs, and can put out a nice amount of hashpower... But GPUs created a totally dominant tier of miners, lowering accessibility to potentially monetized downtime for many home PC owners.  I'd like to see a more even playing field for miners... As NERVA put it: Individuals mining on individual computers.
blurnetwork (OP)

The Blur Network

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

reserved spanish translation, confirm please

Anyone who wishes to provide a translation should feel free to do so.  Although I should say here that I can only speak for this official thread's accuracy.  If you choose to read a translation, please make sure that it has not been changed too much when compared to this official post.
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

this is very cool, using payment using Monero Project, it is totally untraceable and I am sure it is very safe
DobroFenix

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

That's the idea.  I've always liked CPU coins better for that reason. Sure, most servers are CPUs, and can put out a nice amount of hashpower... But GPUs created a totally dominant tier of miners, lowering accessibility to potentially monetized downtime for many home PC owners.  I'd like to see a more even playing field for miners... As NERVA put it: Individuals mining on individual computers.

How do you protect your coin from the GPU and ASIC?
Due to what it is impossible to extract your coin for the GPU?
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

Looking from the total supply of this coins, I think the price of the coins will be high.
Perhaps joining this project or supporting it through bounty campaign would be a good decision.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

What's the difference between this coin and the one it's forked from (Nerva)?  Someone correct me but the only thing I can see so far is that this coin has a premine whereas Nerva didn't.

If you have 2 coins that are essentially exactly the same - because Blur's code is Nerva copypasta - why not pick the original coin without a premine instead of the copycat *with* a premine?

If there is actually anything new here and it's not just a really shitty coder copying someone else's work and selling it to stupid people so he can dump his premine I'll dedicate a few Ryzens to mining it.

So, what's the difference?
DobroFenix

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

What's the difference between this coin and the one it's forked from (Nerva)?  Someone correct me but the only thing I can see so far is that this coin has a premine whereas Nerva didn't.

If you have 2 coins that are essentially exactly the same - because Blur's code is Nerva copypasta - why not pick the original coin without a premine instead of the copycat *with* a premine?

If there is actually anything new here and it's not just a really shitty coder copying someone else's work and selling it to stupid people so he can dump his premine I'll dedicate a few Ryzens to mining it.

++++++++++++++++++
blurnetwork (OP)

The Blur Network

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:21:34 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 08:32:12 AM by blurnetwork

What's the difference between this coin and the one it's forked from (Nerva)?  Someone correct me but the only thing I can see so far is that this coin has a premine whereas Nerva didn't.

Biggest differences are emission speed is (20) - that's an exponent - and total supply is cut in half vs Monero's 18.4M (9.2233M).... those variables are present in the equation (Block Reward)=((9223300000000000000)-(Available Supply)*10^12)*2^-20*10^-12).

The values in Nervas code are 18 (a good bit faster) and 18.4M, respectively. You're mistaken about the pre-mine as well -- that is present in both projects.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

So. I'm tired.
I need a pool.
Dev, where is the white paper?

I could not find it either, but maybe you can reconstruct some parts of the whitepaper from the source code:
https://github.com/blur-network/blur
Smiley

A whitepaper will be published in the coming weeks.   I'll post a roadmap on the website prior to that, to give everyone an idea of where things are headed from an administrative standpoint.

I don't understand your sequence of actions. If you reach out here to people and you want them to follow you, you better have your white paper ready.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
DobroFenix

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

Why still no one can lift the pool?

Hey, elitepool.
How's it going?
http://blur.elitepool.net/
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

When noticed about the content box i admire to its potential as it is the most popular mobilr audio platforms across the globe, it is gaining more attention from participants now.
DobroFenix

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

I got 4 blocks in a row ?!
11 12 13 14
And the speed of the network fell from 600 kh/s to 39 kh/s? then 32 kh/s

https://pp.userapi.com/c834303/v834303445/17f867/U47_hFvrdso.jpg

net speed: 32 kh/s

https://pp.userapi.com/c834303/v834303445/17f899/IsmJyoPWevg.jpg
blurnetwork (OP)

The Blur Network

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

11 12 13 14

Not sure what happened there.  It's not entirely improbable that you would mine 3 or 4 blocks in a row.  What I believe would be a somewhat likely explanation: you found a block that was not the best solution (this happens frequently with alternate chains on any blockchain), but was still valid. It follows that there would be a succession of blocks thereafter that were correct solutions but not optimal ones.  When that occurs, the other miners can be mining on a separate chain from you, until the nodes reach a consensus as to the best proof submitted for work completed (blocks solved). The longer chain prevails, and multiple chains can exist simultaneously before one chain shows itself to be longer, and the network agrees.

This is the exact reason that I increased the # of blocks before a mined reward can be spent.  If it were lower than 25... there would be issues.  I've been contemplating raising it even further as a buffer. Hope that all helps.
DobroFenix

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

11 12 13 14

Not sure what happened there.  It's not entirely improbable that you would mine 3 or 4 blocks in a row.  What I believe would be a somewhat likely explanation: you found a block that was not the best solution (this happens frequently with alternate chains on any blockchain), but was still valid. It follows that there would be a succession of blocks thereafter that were correct solutions but not optimal ones.  When that occurs, the other miners can be mining on a separate chain from you, until the nodes reach a consensus as to the best proof submitted for work completed (blocks solved). The longer chain prevails, and multiple chains can exist simultaneously before one chain shows itself to be longer, and the network agrees.

This is the exact reason that I increased the # of blocks before a mined reward can be spent.  If it were lower than 25... there would be issues.  I've been contemplating raising it even further as a buffer. Hope that all helps.

Yes. You seem right.
Restarted my wallet - I have much less coins.
Apparently the synchronization is lost. :[

But there was a speed of the network 32 kh/s - then there was someone in my chain of blockchain? =)
NIKOLAY_TETUS

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

11 12 13 14

When will the stratum be?
DobroFenix

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

any news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: