Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25384 times)
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

I wish I had invest into Bitcoin instead of all the altcoins when I was new to crypto , I am still new to crypto.But now I am beginning to pick alts
It depends upon the volume in the market of altcoin because everything is different day by day but for me evwnthough it is small atleast I earned quick profits at this level of dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

i have got good profits from altcoins  in 2017 but now i am in loss my investment because now market is red so wait for market growing up, one market will group then i will sell my all alt coins
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

Many people try to invest in altcoins, because with the help of altcoins you can earn more than with Bitcoin. With the help of investment in altcoins I earned about $ 10,000.

FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Honestly, you can get a lot from altcoins. I have been investing in these coins, PRG, ICX and NEO and they have not disappointed me. I believe they shall always keep me in this state so that I can earn a lot.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
A lot! Honestly, I am in this market since a long time now and if you have the right coins, no one can stop you from earning. You can invest and earn a lot from coins like TAU, ADA and QSP because their profits are very high.
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

Profit from altcoin varies. It depends on the masses' adaptation of that project. If they start to lose interest in it, it is possible for the price to drop dramatically, worse is for that project to be abandoned completely and will become a dead coin. I experienced a profit gain at 2000% on a certain coin, I also had a loss of around 90% on some.

I also experience the same thing, that's the most dramatic feeling you can experience once the value of an altcoin is not that good most especially if the project is not consistently okay. That would be the time you will loss some of you are investing on that specific coin.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
kajiado

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

i invest my time in altcoins, ie by participating in their bounty programs, spending money on altcoins no matter how good is bit too risky for my taste.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

The answer would be different, depending on who you ask. But history has noted that the increase in dozens of times a year is realistic, and you can count it from the current famous altcoin market capitalization. But of course not all altcoins provide the same potential, and unfortunately no one knows which altcoin will be the next star.
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

Investing on cryptocurrency, you cannot tell what will be your fixed profit, since the market price is fluctuating. It depends on the market volume of the altcoins. It also depends on the masses' adaptation of that project and their performance during the crowd sale.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

The question is what type of profiteering you're asking here?because theres many areas in whichyou can earn from altcoins,theres a bounty hunting that offers many type of jobs to receive tokens as payments such as social media campaigns,signature campaigns and lot more to mentions

While the other side is investing,buying coins and either trade this when grow smaller or wait until it pumps in no definite time.but so far my earnings from altcoin is enough to bring my two sons to college
GoldenView

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

Its not exact, someone gets lot someone small. When market going very well then profit, otherwise lose. Someone invest big amount and someone small amout, so its not fixed.

Work For Better
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

Gaining and earning profits thru altcoins are not the same and may varies depending on the market price but most of the time those who are on the higher rank altcoins are more profitable than those who doesn't belong to the top rank coins.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

Well, it is a higher risk/higher reward game when investing in altcoins. Bitcoin doesn't fluctuate as much as altcoins so it is a better store of value, but at the same time, you can achieve much higher gains if you pick the right alt to invest in.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Your query shouldnt be about how much money one can make but how one can go about making that money. For that is where your answer lies.
Well you have a point there mate,since we know how harder to earn from altcoins unless you are a scammer,but as a legitimate earner most of the time we have failed and loss instead of gaining

My answer is simple i cant figure how exactly is but I'm pretty sure that i gain much than what i have lost here since i entered cryptocurrency
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

Well, it is a higher risk/higher reward game when investing in altcoins. Bitcoin doesn't fluctuate as much as altcoins so it is a better store of value, but at the same time, you can achieve much higher gains if you pick the right alt to invest in.
To add-on, such coins as bitcoin and etherium are like index (e.g. S&P 500 index). Investing in them, you are for sure to get the profit, but you can earn more on investing in promising alts with  higher lag to grow in the future.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

For me I want to invest in altcoins especially now that the price was low because l want to have a profit.As of now I can buy new things in my profit in altcoins.As I experience in investing in altcoins I have nothing to lose because I be earning profit on it.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

They are looking for the next bitcoin, this is the reason why they are investing in ICO and some investors are making a profit from investing in Ico, although the risk is too high now compare in the past because there are so many scam and useless coins nowadays.
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

I do not think there is really any limit to the amount of profit you can get from altcoin, the profit you make from altcoin depends on the amount you invested into it and the price of the altcoin the time you decide to sell as long as the coin is a good one, be sure to make profit.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

About 10000$ , altcoins is a good source of income you can just buy a tooen and sell when pump. Profit can times up to 20. What if you bough a token for 0.02 USD and price coin up to 0.33 usd. Personal experience,  I got profit around 2000usd

wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

For me I want to invest in altcoins especially now that the price was low because l want to have a profit.As of now I can buy new things in my profit in altcoins.As I experience in investing in altcoins I have nothing to lose because I be earning profit on it.
Yes, I agree. especially if you choose altcoin that has a large community and popular altcoin, see now the price is down, I also feel confident if we save altcoins in a few more months will make a good profit for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: