Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25384 times)
Pablobiz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Investing in Altcoins is just the real deal. If you invest properly, you could be making up to 100% profit ore more than. This is more reason why investors prefer taking the risk of investing in altcoins over investing in Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

Altcoins is a lottery. You can earn big x, and you can lose everything. Investing in altcoins is a good way to earn money, if you take this seriously. And so profits from them can be unlimited.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

Altcoins is a lottery. You can earn big x, and you can lose everything. Investing in altcoins is a good way to earn money, if you take this seriously. And so profits from them can be unlimited.
Price changes are not predictable, but that does not mean it can not be done. So if we can read the market situation, price movements, and rumors. we can determine which altcoin is potential. Not just a lottery and rely on luck, but analytical skills are needed.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

Sky is the limit to a possible profit in altcoins, in as much as earth’s core is also the limit to a possible loss in it, so you have to be very, very cautious in choosing which altcoin you wanna buy or hold or trade. Do a rigid research about the project and the people behind it. Be updated all the time about its latest for it will determine its dump and pump. And remember not to put all your resources in one altcoin only.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

90% of those "smart" people have lost different amounts of money when investing in altcoins. Many traders just believe that the market will make them rich one day) Naturally, people can't accept the truth, they hope to earn but they lose at the downfalls.

jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

Perhaps many are looking for an opportunity to invest because in the modern world, even if you invest in gold or diamonds, this does not guarantee growth and augmentation of money, but only hedges you against the brain losses of funds. Tokens and coins are a resource with a high degree of risk, but this is what makes it possible to earn good money on it.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:20:12 AM

As much as possible. The thing with altcoin most of the time when they hit the point of their bull rally is that they can get to start hitting it pretty fast and a huge one for that matter with huge profits.
However, no one can know as much profit one can make since they all differ in movement, but they can be a whole lot. Also, all these matters based on how you are able to trade them without greed or trying to get the best value to sell.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

Profits from your investment in crypto specially investing in different altcoins varies as how much you have invest, the more you invest the more you gain or more profits for you. And if you are really willing to gain and you can take the risk of either you gain or lose then I can definitely assure you that you can get a profit as double or even triple of your investment and it can reach up to million.
chienmluc2

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:29:51 AM

Dont have method 100% win in Crypto. You need choose a altcoin have low ratio risk/reward.We need spend many time to research on crypto in order to make profit with it
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

that is quite impossible question. Also, I would never reveal that through my btt profile as if I was successful, I would become target of hackers straight away. Do your research and do not ask
much I've got from Altcoin because I invest in Altcoin that promises and so now many people are starting to join in Altcoin because altcoin already proved a lot of people who are successful in Altcoin and get a lot of profits then it's a lot to get from Altcoin
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

very much even further from the estimates that can be predicted. even if it is to live in one year alone the result of altcoin will be more than enough even leftovers. the field of investment altcoin is a thing that can provide income for easy and can even be better than the existing offline jobs out there. so if a reasonable start altcoin now many demand indeed because the profit which could be taken away from him.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

altcoins is the fastest and most practical way to get into crypto for those who wants to start with nothing to low investments.  there are several good projects that offers huge airdrop/bounties.  all it takes are time and effort.  then you can slowly convert your alt-coins to bitcoin.  also, if you're lucky enough, those alt-coins that you hodl years ago may have alot more value today.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

You don't have to actually count how much a person earns in altcoin. What is more important to know about it is how profitable altcoins are. This is because people may have different capabilities when investing on altcoins. So how profitable altcoins are? I would say very much profitable as evidenced by supports on altcoin bounties.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

I didn't remember how much i've earned but they're not too much cauz i'm still not an millionaire now. My biggest earn is POLY when Polymath distributed their airdrop coins and airdrop hunters sold them cheaply on EtherDelta, I bought around ~$0.3 per POLY and a month later when POLY listed on Bittrex i sold them at $1.3 price.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

big enough results I get by following all the rules and projects that are in this forum..after that all my results for long-term investment although alt development slightly decreased,can not tell me how many results I get.!
basically my economy has begun to change and can give material happiness to my little family..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

it's hard to say , depends on how much you are willing to invest . on altonah you can make good money
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

Nowadays altcoins are very volatile and the profit from investing in them can be huge. This could happen on a healthy market. But these days it can be dangerous as they also can easily fall down a lot
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

there really isn't any kind of limit to how much you can profit from investing in altcoins. it can be from losing 100% of your investment and going down to 0 up to millions of dollars!

it depends on a bunch of things. starting with your experience in trading and in knowing how altcoin market works conversely the pump and dumps. if you have no experience and want to randomly buy based on what others tell you and what they hype up then you will end up losing a lot of money.
then it also depends on how much you are willing to invest and take risks. obviously you can't become a millionaire investing $1 but you will be taking a much bigger risk investing a higher amount.
Yeah, a lot of factor matters and most of it depend on one's trading knowledge. One can make based on one's strategy or as much as one wants to, but it all depends on when the market simply looks like the possibility of a trend wants to change. However, in cases of bull run for altcoins, it can be very huge and can even start from as much as x10 and above for some alts. However, some still always get greedy and lose out anyway which is why greed is also an important thing in how much one makes or not.
for the benefit I get quite a lot through Altcoin. with the ability development Altcoin I try to trade with Altcoin I have and generate substantial profits. so it is great for the future to continue to support and run trading against Altcoin in the future and make it a major advantage.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

The amount you can get from altcoin can be many folds of what you invest in it. As i am mostly a bounty hunter and only invest once in a while i have however i have make quite an amount from them, but altcoins carry higher risk.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

Buying altcoin is far more better than buying  bitcoin when it comes in longterm profit because altcoin value increases in satoshi value at the same time if the value of bitcoin rises you will probably earn more than holding bitcoin. If you hold bitcoin the satoshi that you have will be the same until end and you will earn only in bitcoin if the USD value increases.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: