Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25390 times)
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Well, it is a higher risk/higher reward game when investing in altcoins. Bitcoin doesn't fluctuate as much as altcoins so it is a better store of value, but at the same time, you can achieve much higher gains if you pick the right alt to invest in.
To add-on, such coins as bitcoin and etherium are like index (e.g. S&P 500 index). Investing in them, you are for sure to get the profit, but you can earn more on investing in promising alts with  higher lag to grow in the future.
for now altcoin is more promising, because often experience a fairly high price increase, but with a note we must be observant in choosing the altcoin is really promising, if we are wrong then the  will be the same, there will be no profits we get.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

cann't to be sure.. because profit from altcoins can not stable and not statis like employees
i have been get extra money from bounty than i get from offline work,
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

profit I get from altcoin every month is $ 500- $ 800, but for now I am very difficult to find profits due to unstable altcoin prices.

Arrbuz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

The profit depends on the amount you invested in the altcoin and the price when you sold the altcoin.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
For me I want to invest in altcoins especially now that the price was low because l want to have a profit.As of now I can buy new things in my profit in altcoins.As I experience in investing in altcoins I have nothing to lose because I be earning profit on it.
Yes, I agree. especially if you choose altcoin that has a large community and popular altcoin, see now the price is down, I also feel confident if we save altcoins in a few more months will make a good profit for us.
Treat this investment as your savings, instead of placing your money from the bank and earned little interest why not find  those top 10 coins which is on its dip right now and buy more, buying is an opportunity we can't tell how much profits that we can gain from this as the volatile market is really showing bear movements, just be calm and wait for the moment for it to be back as a bull will bounce back and those who holds will start to calculate their actual earnings from this investment.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

I do not record my income, because I invest a lot of altcoin in many times so it's hard to count the profit margin, but I find the market delicious, just be patient will be successful.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

Altcoins profit potentials can be very crazy. You might be sleeping one night and wake up to see x1000% on your alts portfolio the next day. It can also happening in reverse  as well. So do your research well before engaging in alts trading

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

This is the tricky question, because the more you will work and the smarter you will do, the more exact profit you will gain. This is very obvious. The same is with Bitcoin and any other coins.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

It's just impossible to say for sure. It all depends on your strategy, risk management and trading skills. After all, you can earn money by crypto in various ways: trading, investing, bounty. Crypto currency gives us a chance and we use it depending on our experience and knowledge.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

It is not only about the amount another person has got from altcoins, but the fact is how profitable it is presently. At a point noticed that the rate at which profit can be gotten from altcoins is more that coin. It even seems the time we are presently in favours altcoins more.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

I think time will dictate how much potential profit we might get, and possibly the same with the selection of the coin itself. Probably on the same coin, profits can be very much different at different time periods. But if we enter at this time, the possibility of 2-3 times increase will still be realistic to be a hope in the term that is not too long.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

sir, this really depend upon the project on which altcoin based. based on their performance many altcoin give multiple returns. if you have experience and knows what their corelation with bitcoin, then you can definately earn better

strawbery

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

This is hard to describe, because I have invested in a lot of projects so far, so that I have invested the most bit profit, I invested 5 bitcoins, and got 60 bitcoins, which is very profitable, which is what I have been doing so far. The reason for the investment, I think this is profitable but needs to remain calm and cannot be blinded by interest.
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

It is difficult to accurately calculate, because I have been engaged in crypto-currencies for a long time. One thing is for sure - there are wages and it is real. At different times you can earn in different ways. Now, for example, earnings fell very much because of the market drop.
BigOne

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

This is hard to describe, because I have invested in a lot of projects so far, so that I have invested the most bit profit, I invested 5 bitcoins, and got 60 bitcoins, which is very profitable, which is what I have been doing so far. The reason for the investment, I think this is profitable but needs to remain calm and cannot be blinded by interest.
Congratulations on your good fortune, but I don't think this is the usual situation. Usually you invest 5 BTCs and you are likely to lose up to 70%.Especially in this year’s bear market, we should be more cautious when investing.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

How much you profit can depend on how well you choose your coins and how much you invest. There's also airdrops like DeepOnion that gave their coins away to community members for free. I personally like to have a mix of them all, I've some that I bought, earned and won, this gives me a.good diverse portfolio that I expect will increase in value significantly over the next few years.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

Investing in altcoin can get hundreds of times of benefits. I think this is entirely possible, but its risk is the biggest. Because the altcoin wants to get such a big profit, you have to invest a lot of money to get more money. Because it is more invested, it is not safe. This is all its risk. If you can afford it then you have the opportunity to earn hundreds of times of profit.
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

All coins invested by individuals are altcoins.
Because I think the bitcoin price is too high, I can invest more bitcoin in investing in a bitcoin, and I can buy a lot of altcoins, so that my funds are scattered and will not die on a cryptocurrency. I feel that the decentralized purchase is safer, and the possibility of profit is bigger than a coin. So far I have exceeded the original 20 times. I think anything can happen.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

Your query shouldnt be about how much money one can make but how one can go about making that money. For that is where your answer lies.
Yes, that is where trading comes in. The thing is that you can make huge money today and by tomorrow, you may just be back to square one. The altcoin market is very volatile, and anyone who wants to be making money from the market should always be better enough to know how to trade and play their card pretty well to get the best from the market.

The profit can be huge as well as the loss, but with good knowledge without emotions, there is a whole lot to get from it. Some traders may make huge profits some times but if you follow a professional traders who are all known for consistent performances which means steady profits even they are low time to time.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

The information you are requesting should be keep private as it is a safety issue to expose the amount, especially if your identity is made public.  There's really no gain to brag about your financial gains.  Just be happy with what you earn.  I don't care how much others make as there will always be someone richer than me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: