Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins  (Read 25384 times)
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

if I am honestly more profitable in the altcoin than in bitcoin, with altcoins we can use a budget that doesn't have to be big to get a lot of profit
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

if I am honestly more profitable in the altcoin than in bitcoin, with altcoins we can use a budget that doesn't have to be big to get a lot of profit
There's no specific money we earn in this kind of technology because this is decentralized and uncontrolled which the fluctuation in market is unstable, it depends on us when to sell our coin because we have different styles and strategies how we earn profit.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

investing into altcoins requires being strategic and smart. let's say i bought an altcoin when the price was literally worthless, and after some months it goes up in price, i can actually make x10 profit from it.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Lately it is very difficult to get good profits from altcoins because most of them suddenly loose their initial price right after the ICO...
If you invest into the coins in top 20 on CoinMarketCap, it will not loose its price suddenly. I think the coins in top 20 are really safety to invest while they can give us a bigger profit than investing in bitcoin.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

If you have the patience to save your tokens and coins for about a few years, I think that this will obviously play positively on your deposit, but this is just my opinion, it may not happen, who knows what will happen tomorrow, because I'm sure I can not say this.
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

I got the biggest profit from altcoyins, I invested all the money in nxt and for a couple of days the price of tokens increased from 0.7 to 2.1 Wink Wink
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

I dont know specifically how much profit that I've been traded on altcoin. You must know about ideal profit from your fund, yeah reliable profit and dont greedy. Knowing market situation and always update the news that can help you as well.

If I can sell the altcoin for the price that is at least 30% bigger than its rate at the time when I used to buy it, this is not a bad profit at all. Unfortunately, now, we have to wait for these returns longer.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

I will tell the truth, when I invested in tokens, I got a small profit. But when I just did some drops, I did not invest there, and I got a profit. There were occasions when I got 1k. But unfortunately this is more an exception than a rule.
Mars13

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

I earned my first altcoins (150000 Cube) when I participated in the ICO but investing in an ICO can be risky because you can’t really know for sure if they are scamming or legit only a good research and experience will reveal that. You will have to wait and see if they make it to a public exchange and once that happens there’s some good news.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Lately it is very difficult to get good profits from altcoins because most of them suddenly loose their initial price right after the ICO...

yes it is true. I completely agree with you, I do not know who invest in ICO lately because there is simply no sense. It's easier to buy coins later

snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Of Course can determine the altcoin that can Provide benefits if investing in it. everyone Loves Altcoins. but all Altcoins are not good, you have to Carefully Choose a good altcoin, In Case you're resolved to Get Benefit ordinary then you Should think About the 2 Segments of exchanging.
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

The benefits from this speculation unquestionably don't have a similar sum. In the event that you can get the correct procedure and timing where you make your buys and deals, at that point you will get an acceptable benefit. On account of this fluctuating nature of the crypto, so you can not make a benchmark with a settled cost, in light of the fact that the esteem will rapidly change to the sum you will get will likewise change on the off chance that you influence deals in various to time.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

yes it is true. I completely agree with you, I do not know who invest in ICO lately because there is simply no sense. It's easier to buy coins later
In this market, no one invests in ICO, because they are afraid of losing their money. It is much more profitable to buy coins from the top 20 in which you are confident and expect the market to grow.

Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

I think that this is all individually. It depends on many factors. For example, from the sum of the investment or from the selected coin and its popularity in the market.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

You can profit as much as you invest in the project in the appropriate proportion. From nothing, you will receive exactly the same amount. In addition, there is a certain chance either to draw out a lucky lottery ticket or fly away to zero.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

Yes, any number can come out, even up to a billion dollars, just the main thing to invest properly but you can lose money

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
Here I am.in this field since 2011 and working for money since 2013 , And the total earnings that I made frommthe cryptocurrency investment and trading is about 6 to 7 times of the capital investment , since I lost much in the last of the year month of 2018 .
And the amount that you want to know that how much I made fiat value then surely here I will not go to reveal because here I haves my earnings in BTC unit , and as you can see that in history price of the bitcoin movement is very hard ( towards up and dump also) , so not easy to figure out .
But here in the fiat value , many of the mine friends are made about 10k$ per month ( according to what they told me personally) .
Here if you want to do the same then you have two thing .
First thing is money , money is a big part of the cryptocurrency investment , because at every dump and start to investment you will needed to have money .
And second thing that you need is patience , sometimes price of the assets get dumped much , so in those circumstances we need to have patience instead to get into panic , otherwise we will lost much .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

There's no fixed amount of returns in the cryptocurrency space. You earn as much as you want. Some are interested in making only 100%, some are satisfied with 300%, while others want more. it depends on when you choose to sell your tokens and the value as at when the sales was made.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
many people wants to invest in altcoins because your possible profit from it is limitless, depends on the flow of a certain altcoin in the market, and also, you can take your money anytime you want or anytime you need it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

many people wants to invest in altcoins because your possible profit from it is limitless, depends on the flow of a certain altcoin in the market, and also, you can take your money anytime you want or anytime you need it.
Cryptocurrency gives us a chance and we use it depending on our experience and our knowledge. It's just impossible to say for sure. It all depends on your strategy, risk management and trading skills. After all, you can earn money by crypto in various ways: trading, investing, bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: