Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:01:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Many projects are dead because sales targets are not achieved. Or the price movement after launching in the market is not experiencing developments and developers are not able to control the situation.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

Many projects are dying at this time due to the rapidly declining market rates. If the exchange rate of the market continues to decrease in the next time, the MLM and Ponzi model projects will collapse like Bitconnect because there is no profit to pay to investors. And then there will be only potential ICO campaigns remaining.

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

bitconnect - a ponzi scheme with crypto as their product, right?
i think because of this thing, few people who didn't know about crypto will said if crypto is a ponzi scheme
this is why you lost your money, and centra a scammy project in crypto,,  if i'm not wrong the founders of the Centra have been arrested right
i think you should learn more about cryptocurrencies to know, how to find a good cryptocurrencies
well,, a lot of project dead, because the dev team doesn't ready in development, a good dev team will stay active to develop the project

We have so many warnings about Bitconnect and I have no sympathy for the investors that lost there, because they should know the risk when buying product like that.
The problem that Bitconnect has created is that create negative image of the whole crypto and is pushing people back of it. People that know nothing about crypto, but know that a lot of investors lost their money in a Ponzy scheme.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

That is true. Criptocurrency market has rather big part of scammed ICO. At the same time, people need to know basic tools to determine good ICO project to avoid failure

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:57:44 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 12:07:49 AM by domains4

yes, it is. Many projects are dead or and many projects almost dying. It is happening for various reasons and the main reason is bitcoin price down several times. Most of the investors stopped investing in low-value coins. They shifted to the stable and high value coin. Once upon a time when investors were investing in Low value, new coins to make more profits. But at this present situation, most of the new coin dead within a few months, Dead or stopped. They steal people's money, scam people, Bitcoin price is too down. For this reasons, many projects can't stand anymore.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

Don't think they all are dead. Some of them just have less atcivity in socials networks. Some of them don't make good marketing. For example NEM. It's good project fundamentally but their marketing is questionable... And while it has a lot of potential in the future, there is no hype about it. But I think NEM would outperform many new blockchains because they make good product overall, stable and for the long.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
Yes! There are many projects that are dead from a long time and turned someday into a scam. I've experienced this 8x, in fact as of now, only one project I really gained. That's why I am happy because there are still project that are promising.

We cannot differentiate the scam project from real one since there are many projects that are more potential but the truth is they are scamming the people only.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

Why such is predominant now, is the fact that many people has come for quick money grab and as such infiltrated the space with many scam projects that have no use case. While investing, It is always advisable to check if the project has at least an MVP or an office location for easy reference and access. At least a project that has a product can not be abandoned easily.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:19:06 AM

Of course many projects are now dead due to several reasons that might have led to that. Most of the reasons stem from the fact that the project was ran by inexperienced team members who could not carry the project to its full realization. Others are also dead because they could not reach the soft cap or hard cap which was meant to take the project to its goal.
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:19:16 AM

In 2018, a lot of talk about the death of many altcoin projects. Indeed, the number of projects that have turned into deceptions is high. For this reason, we should try to choose projects that are actively working and future when investing.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:34:10 AM

Market condition is not good and perhaps they don't have enough preparation to launch ICO project. I still trust the project but I have rules and limit to keep my asset safe and get minimal risk when enter the market. This time join project is not good, leave it and replace your money into currency. Wait and see but never lost faith with crypto.

This is very good advice, and to keep sanity and sanctity of market alive we all need to believe and retain our faith.
which I see is so because nowadays many projects are suddenly dead then than that if we follow the project better we see it can be good for the future or not because as I know how many people are waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices back

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

The majority of coins from the results of projects that I have been able to, I will usually invest in the long run to increase its value higher. However, some of them, I will only invest in the short term. It usually comes from projects whose prospects are not good. Projects whose prospects are not good usually are not able to survive in the market, because the industry is not able to face the tight competition in the crypto.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

New scheme are approaching in routine in the crypto up-to-dateness activity. thither are scheme with ample future which dies to endure in the market
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

Well most of this projects are just money grabs. Once ico is finished successfully, they basically stop development.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

Well most of this projects are just money grabs. Once ico is finished successfully, they basically stop development.
Most, but not all. Therefore, this market requires a deep analysis of projects. When developers fulfill their stated goals, then there is nothing to worry about.

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

Many of these projects lacks real use case and hence cannot exist for long. Some others cannot fit into the competition and therefore fades away. Personally, I have invested in some few but I do trust these projects and hope they succeed

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Many investors now do not believe in projects, because the course is not stable, and many projects just collect money purely for themselves, collected the amount and just hammer, the truth.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

In 2018, a lot of talk about the death of many altcoin projects. Indeed, the number of projects that have turned into deceptions is high. For this reason, we should try to choose projects that are actively working and future when investing.
The failed project usually cannot reach the sales target so the project can not proceed. I think this has something to do with the stagnant market situation. In addition, the product of the project also greatly affects investor confidence, a realistic project supported by an experienced team of developers will surely succeed.

Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

Some projects are actually dead because, they came with the mind of scamming people. Any project that has no product to offer, not just product but a solid product to deliver, that project will certainly die. So, it is no longer a news that some are dead, they actually had nothing significant to offer in the first place.
fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

personally, before joining a project I will check the project that will be followed. first I will check the whitepaper because there is a lot of information about the project. besides, we also have to see the team that handles, whether it can be trusted or not. to invest in a project we have to be careful in order that not to get a scam project and not get the loss. which would we do is we must be smart to choose a good project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: