Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:04:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
I trust in some of them but not in all. I think that is the normal situation on any new market, some projects are closing, others opening, but only survivors can become giants, such as Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazo, etc.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

I participated in the bonus program and I know that many coins are dead, so it depends on our luck
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

i have already invested in some Projects which went to an value of around 0. There are really a lot Projects which do not have working devs behind the projects anymore

melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

Those projects which have been abused by the teams or do not have a proper management and commitment are surely dead and that is the way business are in fact.
Defimwh

Activity: 321

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

there are indeed many projects that are now scam because the target of selling coins is not achieved, and now many use this situation agat get eth or btc under the guise of ico
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

More and more investors are realizing that most of the ICO projects are air projects, which makes the whole market stagnate and people begin to participate cautiously in projects.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
The Crypto market is unlike the previous years that you can invest in any project and finally benefit from it. but for the time being most of the projects failed, some of them actually died. The best reason why projects can die is their developers cheat investors, all their social media is lost as soon as the ICO ends.

This is the main reason that ICOs fail. Because in the first place, they were never even successful. It's a scam. There are only two reasons for the crypto to become unsuccessful: 1. Project is not good enough, so it failed 2. It is a scam.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

I believe in the investments I make. Maybe you should choose a coin that has the top rank on coinmarketcap. Because if you choose any coin without potential then you will only waste your money. So research is very important before investing in coins. I think of long-term and not short-term investments. Because I believe in the future of the coin that I invest.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

I also agree with you that there so many projects are dead. Some stoped in the middle of the project because of conflict between developers. Some didn't succeed on their presale and crowsale. I trust some of thw projects but I need to study my research first before I will invest into something. There are also some projects that wants long term and some wants profit un short term. I would rather chose the one that is for long term.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

yeah there are so many project that are dead, some of them did not push through their project due to some developers ran away with the money raised. or sometimes there is no enough support or investors to continue the project.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

This bearish year will definitely separate the chaff from the grain. Many projects do not meet the basic fundamentals of a cryptocurrency and even if some do eventually, it needs more than the basics to stay afloat amidst FUDS and other negative factors against the general market.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

this is the biggest year where many scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. We are Bounty Hunter feeling where we cannot enjoy the results of our labor
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I think that many existing projects will disappear in the next few years. The market is full of useless projects that solve non-existent problems. 95% of the campaigns on the market do not bring any profit and only spend the money of investors. Yes, it is possible in the long term some of these projects will grow into large campaigns and will bring a lot of money to investors, but the chance to invest in such a campaign is extremely small.

pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

You are right, to choose a good project or coin is hard enough, because there are no guarantees in their success. At the moment, profit in the short term is almost impossible to obtain, and the tokens that appear on the stock exchange do not show any growth.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

This bearish year will definitely separate the chaff from the grain. Many projects do not meet the basic fundamentals of a cryptocurrency and even if some do eventually, it needs more than the basics to stay afloat amidst FUDS and other negative factors against the general market.

This is good thinking, and cleaning is necessary, we all know that. What current projects need to be more
developed in future is very hard work, investments of all sorts in infrastructure, advertising, they need new
supporters and all that is product of very hard work.
   People should be careful when invest now. Many projects don`t have capable teams, they don`t have infrastructure,
they wish access to quick money and for that they scam people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Indeed, many new projects are now emerging, and not a few of them in the next few months many are dying, from here we must be smart in choosing projects that really have good potential not to when we invest in a particular project instead get nothing because of wrong analyze the project
Alvasha

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

if I myself prefer a project that doesn't wait a long time to get coins, because if the project is long I don't like it because it waits too long.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

This is probably due to the poor development of knowledge and expertise
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

I expect that the crypto-currency already this year will provide real prerequisites for the fact that humanity will begin a gradual transition to the modern sphere of crypto currency!
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

New projects are also born now that the count has surpassed what you used to have. Blockchain technology is breeding up a new set of dApps which keeps being built every day on the blockchain. Those projects are just replicas of peoples ideas put on the blockchain and keep growing day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: