Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11944 times)
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

for me i just trusted in the major cryptocurrency like Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP because they are have strong community and developer with huge name in cryptocurrency world

You can never be wrong if trust old and well known coins only. They have shown that are good projects and can be trusted. I would not consider Ripple, but this is personal choice.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Now there is a lot of scam projects, which in fact very badly harm the crypt. It seems to me that this is the biggest crypt problem.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
We all feel bad about this specially if we have joined a lot of project and still hopelessly waiting for it to give our profit. It is a big waste of time joining a project that ended up dying all of a sudden. It's like throwing away all your efforts for nothing. This shows that we should be more smart in choosing projects to join to avoid wasted time and efforts.

andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

This is because people just think crypto currency is easy to create and that they can just copy an existing project code and recreate rename and rebrand and I think we need more than just that.. this is the reason why project with new innovations and new technologies backing them have been doing very well

This is not the only reason, most of the project with a very unique idea also fails due to lack of experienced team. Mostly people focus on fund generation and not on the actual development of the project. After the crowd sale token are listed on the exchanges and team just disappear after some time and the project become dead.
Yes, this is the most disappointing place of ico. Many investors are always concerned about the price rather than the progress of the project,but the price of token depends on the development of the project behind it.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

I wouldn't say dead, but since they don't have that much percentage to make it big, or even at least breakthrough the market, then I would say that they are virtually going to that path. I say that because there are so many projects these days, and most of them are either copies or those that are only made to ride the cryptocurrency wave, and so, their developers would not even have any working or ideal plan to help their coins prosper after release, and because of that fact, many projects and their corresponding coins are deemed dead even before release.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

I think some of these projects do not intend to scam people. These are good projects with a lot of support but is being shut down because it may one day be killing the industry and regulators would not want that to happen.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

yes, lots of projects are dead by now!
just like in real life, lots of start-up companies fall too.
and I think it's normal thing, it's the way of life.
maybe in cryptocurrency, it's easier to establish a project, so the percentage of fall projects is just higher.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

I think some of these projects do not intend to scam people. These are good projects with a lot of support but is being shut down because it may one day be killing the industry and regulators would not want that to happen.
I believe that there are some people do really intend to scam people because a lot of people wasting a lot of time and momey in participating and they do not get any reward from it. The only rhing that they do not intend like if the campaign is unsuccessful or do not reach the softcap.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

Yes, there are many projects that die because their projects are of low quality and cannot make investors interested in investing in their projects, their projects lose in competition and eventually die.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

You understand that this is happening in all areas. Check out the same small business, how many companies are closing each year? The people who create the ICO are on the same level, simply with larger assets.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

I, if investing for the long term only chooses 2 points, namely etherum and bitcoin, these two coins have been widely trusted because they yield results that are quite profitable, if the coin or other ico I do not trust much less what's new
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

When bear market lasts long , people start losing their interest in Crypto and leave . Without a new hype not enough new investors enter the market and this the reason for lower demand. This has resulting that some ICOs cannot reach the soft cap and many others struggling.

biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

Many are, and many ICOs I hope would go to hell. I wanna see fair launched coins to do well from here onwards. Projects that did not intend to raise so much money but rather launched in humble beginnings.
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

Yes, i can really say that because i have known some projects that were not able to made it and a lot of people were victimized. Its hard to accecpt but we have to and move on. The next time you join a project you should be able to evaluate and study that project you want to join in.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:41:13 AM

Oh man don't even mention Centra.  LOL  I got hammered with that one.  Since then I have been keeping my coins on a shorter leash and if things start to look off I dump and monitor the projects.  I reenter if what spooked me is cleared up. 

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:42:39 AM

I trust in a lot of projects but still there are some projects that are unable to survive due to its problem like investing and they do not support their goals and they come to be dead and this continue to launch.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

Definitely, not all the crypto related projects will stand the test of time. Most of the projects which fail stem from the fact that they were ran by inexperienced team members who could not draw a feasible project plan to attract investors to it.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

The number changes day to day, currently there are  1865 coins, it will increase dramatically when the market goes bullish and as more projects complete their ICOs
Tefenyt

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Cryptographic money is presently for all intents and purposes not controlled by any stretch of the imagination. Along these lines, it is important to consider the dangers of the moinic ventures. Truly, they are and will dependably be. Everything resembles in reality. You simply need to consider these dangers in your system and comprehend that the sum you have distinguished will be lost on such activities. Then again, ventures that bring significantly more benefit. Everything relies upon the sum you contribute and the length of venture
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

They have over 1800 cryptocurrencies listed in the coinmarketcap, but only around 500 cryptos have enough trading volume within 24 hours, the project team only want to earn the quick money in their ICO, half of those project have not any update since the ICO finished, I have invested some project in their ICO over year and till have not listing in any exchange, it totally scam project!!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: