Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:44:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgium has 8 Bitcoin ATM machines  (Read 2672 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

Hello everyone I have a news.
In Belgium there are total 8 Bitcoin ATM machine.

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

Does anyone know anything about this topic?
Wow!this is nice to heard about this great news,its means that the cashless society will contant moving globally to create an cashless society,otherwise belgium is a one productive country and one part of innovating the modern technolgy,rherefore this happens now thats theres an atm machine of cryptocurrency,will continue to beyond forward  and going rampant  growth  globally and continue to moving forward to other country.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

quite helpful with this bitcoin atm. With the ATM made in Belgium, I think the Belgian government has received bitcoin and other crypto for trading. next is, gives regulation on crypto and can be followed by other countries. it will be very effective to make the crypto value back at the pump.

next is, gives regulation on crypto and can be followed by other countries
regulation ? as far as i know , cryptocurrency is decentralized and it cannot ever be regulated by government or banks and i dont think that most people will agree if cryptos will become regulated . cryptos wont also pump as you expected but they would rather become stable at a fix rates .

anyway , its nice to hear a good news like this  .  i have a friend who is currently living in belgium but the sad part is that he doesnt recognize cryptocurrencies because he is always busy playing online games . i feel sorry for him .  much better if  we can switch lives , so that i can enjoy those great Privileges that crypto offer .
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

Some large countries have started to implement bitcoin ATMs in their countries, although only a few ATMs, it proves that the country does not want to be outdated, especially in finance technology. I hope this is a good signal for bitcoin for future.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

We all know that bitcoin is decentralised crypto currency and therefore there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin but on the other hand it is very huge and very potentiating crypto currency too so with time to there are few countries who has understood the potential of bitcoin and legalised it in their nation and using bitcoin for daily basis transactions and it is very happy to hear that Belgium 🇧🇪 is a part of bitcoin family and now has opened many bitcoin atm.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

Apparently , Bitcoin era is coming closer. Bitcoin atm machines is completely important for bitcoin investors . I hope bitcoin atm machines will be every country on earth.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Allenw

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

This is a great example of bitcoin's success in Belgium. I think the government of Belgium looks very supportive towards the cryptocurrency. and I really hope because of this government the country will become more digital.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

Having bitcoin ATM is just a way of convincing those that have no faith in Bitcoin that bitcoin is spendable.  Apart from that bitcoin do not need ATM.  Stay at the comfort of your home and spend your bitcoin with phone and laptop. Any shopping malls that accepts bitcoin can just have a barcode that will enables customers to make the transfer

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Panasony

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

The number of Bitcoin ATMs around the world has surpassed 3,000 with a six-fold increase in new installations every day. Despite Bitcoin's fuzzy pricing and electronic money in recent months, the industry ATM Bitcoin still looks healthier than ever. With the largest number of ATM Bitcoin ATMs, Austria has the highest concentration. By having the most concentrated ATMs, Austria is one of the largest It highlights how to increase acceptance and access to crypto funds.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Some of my friends have asked me who is going to use Bitcoin ATMs, when we have a huge number of crypto exchanges out there. I told them, a lot of people don't prefer to purchase their crypto from these unregulated exchanges. Such people may be ready to purchase their coins from ATMs, even at a higher rate.
Thats true, but if you get something for less why go for a pricer option?  Is it due to convenience?
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

Great to know that Belgium is doing their part to make sure bitcoins remain afloat in the market. This is one way to allow people to know that bitcoins exist and it is just as beneficial as fiat money. I hope we continue to develop further for bitcoins and the cryptocurrency community.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

the cyptocurrency atm machine that is in Belgium now can be an inspiration for other countries that legalize cryptocurrency to be useful to make it easier for coin owners to make transactions as an easy way to use cryptocurrency.
Modern countries will always be one step ahead of developing countries, where they already operate Bitcoin ATMs, developing countries are still struggling with legal or non-legal bitcoin. If so, it will always miss and become a follower. Bitcoin cannot be stopped, so follow it to be part of progress.
arienna23

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

There are thousand of ATM scattered all over the globe. Lucky for Belgium because they have 8 ATM in their country because in other country there are still no visible ATM in their vicinity. Hopefully it will grow rapidly so it will be accessible whenever you want to use it.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

you can try https://coinatmradar.com/ to locate a BTC/Crypto ATM near you if those are legal in your country.
BITSSA : BITCOIN EXCHANGE

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Belgium has set a marvelous example. This is a milestone achievement. This will certainly enhance the scope of bitcoins as a part and parcel of the mainstream payment system. This indicates that the day is not far when Bitcoins will replace fiat currency as a conventional mode of payment. This is turning out to be true in the case of advanced economies but developing economies are still grappling with the idea of accepting Bitcoins as part of their economy. These developing economies are failing to understand the economic benefits of incorporating Bitcoins in their financial system. These economies need to understand the importance of having an easy, quick, cheap and most importantly a highly secured value storing digital currency. The only challenge with Bitcoins is that it needs to stabilize and this is where such economies are becoming suspicious of accepting Bitcoins. As far as issues like terror financing and black money laundering are concerned, such activities are anyway carried out through other channels also. So one cannot single out the use of Bitcoins for all the illegal activities taking place on the financial front.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

Belgium has set a marvelous example. This is a milestone achievement. This will certainly enhance the scope of bitcoins as a part and parcel of the mainstream payment system. This indicates that the day is not far when Bitcoins will replace fiat currency as a conventional mode of payment. This is turning out to be true in the case of advanced economies but developing economies are still grappling with the idea of accepting Bitcoins as part of their economy. These developing economies are failing to understand the economic benefits of incorporating Bitcoins in their financial system. These economies need to understand the importance of having an easy, quick, cheap and most importantly a highly secured value storing digital currency. The only challenge with Bitcoins is that it needs to stabilize and this is where such economies are becoming suspicious of accepting Bitcoins. As far as issues like terror financing and black money laundering are concerned, such activities are anyway carried out through other channels also. So one cannot single out the use of Bitcoins for all the illegal activities taking place on the financial front.
If that's true then its a good sign that Bitcoin will be more countries that accept it. So I think it possible to other country to have atm of Bitcoin like in Belgium, because some country gradually accept the digital currency. I hope it will continue to have a good news about crypto like that because it might be a good start to know the Bitcoin all over the world and become this coin more popular.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

I am not in Belgium so I do not know about this information. It seems that Belgium is accepting Crypto to make their country richer and more developed. This is a good sign that developed countries in the world should have access to Crypto sooner.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
gasanali

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

This is really a good news to all crypto lovers.  To see such huge development of having 8 bitcoin ATM in Belgium is really nice to know. I hope there will be a lot of well functioning ATM in other countries sooner. There is no doubt the world is moving digital. Digital currency is the future and the future start from now.
For today more and more countries apply ATM machines. I am very happy or sad because if you travel to that country you can convert money using cryptocurrency.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

It's great that bitcoin continues to spread across countries. There is a wish that such ATMs were in each large city of each country. It will really make life easier, especially for travelers.

velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Belgium is a country that needs to be modeled on some countries that have applied Crypto, Belgium is doing this to support crypto coin owners, especially bitcoin, to make it easier to implement bitcoin purchases and sales. so I think with the atm machine I think it's a good and right step to support people who use cryptocurrency.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

I love any positive news about bitcoin. This is a good sign, the more countries will accept it, the more ATMs will appear, the faster bitcoin will fully integrate into our lives.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: