Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgium has 8 Bitcoin ATM machines  (Read 2670 times)
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

Bitcoin is increasingly taking over the world and I think that every civilized country should have a crypto-currency ATMs in the cities.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

I thought in Belgium more Bitcoin ATM. It's amazing that there are so few of them. For a country like the Belgians it would be normal to have at least 50
 Bitcooin ATMs. I think in 5-10 years there can be more than 100 .

That really sounds great and look at the crypocurrency how it has changed the world. People came to know about Bitcoin and it's popularity this initiative will make the investors more trust. Guess other countries too will focus on this. As public expect only development.

erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

This is very good news for bitcoin hodler also for me too. Belgian people is quite lucky. More bitcoin ATM means more transaction and more bitcoin usage. I wish there will be 1000s of more bitcoin ATM's in all over the world in the near future.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

Its very good news. I am glad to hear it. The existence of a Bitcoin ATM will make it easier for us to make transactions. That way we can buy anything without having to carry cash, we can trade using Bitcoin. If only in my country Bitcoin is legal, it will definitely make the ATM too.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Hello everyone I have a news.
In Belgium there are total 8 Bitcoin ATM machine.

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

Does anyone know anything about this topic?
This news is True. There are 8 Bitcoin Atm's in Belgium. Great news for Crypto family. But unfortunately there is no Bitcoin ATM in my country (INDIA). Moreover Our Finance Minister Mr.Arun Jaitely has announced not to use crypto. So Belgium is very lucky in this context. We hope very soon the number 8 will convert to 80.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

I heard about BTC ATMs all around the world: Japan, Russia, Estonia etc. I think that it is a growing topic and with time we will see a lot of this machines around.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

wow! wow! wow! this is awesome, is there any bitcoin ATM machines in Africa? it will be great if Africa is also developing in cryptocurrency.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

i read on a news portal that bitcoin atm machines are increasing i think i saw total 3000 and more atm machine built in various countrys.
and belgium is really good country for bitcoin.

lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

Is that true? If it is true then of course it is very good for the development of bitcoin. Because with that belgium is able to be seen by cryptocurrency users. So I hope that it will be a good start. Maybe other countries will follow Belgium. Hopefully the community will be more enthusiastic about bitcoin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

must be annoying waiting there for the btc to arrive and pay you out your euros

how many confirms and how long does it take?

If I was trapped in antwerp and had my phone it would be handy to transfer some btc dust to get some cash out for sure.

Would be better to have some doge or ltc atms until LN kicks off everywhere.

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

Belgium is trying to become an advanced country concerning Blockchain, trying to become one of the first in the industry. Offering ATM trees as a safe solution for those who want to own Bitcoin quickly and securely, this is a great solution.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

We have at least 5 Bitcoin ATMs in Poland. There are two in Krakow. Now it will be more and more. This is very good news. The market is growing.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

It get to know that Belgium has turn up high in the aspect of boasting cryptocurrency in their country, I guess it really nice and big advantage to all the citizens who are into cryptocurrency. But my question is bitcoin fully legalized in Belgium?
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

It get to know that Belgium has turn up high in the aspect of boasting cryptocurrency in their country, I guess it really nice and big advantage to all the citizens who are into cryptocurrency. But my question is bitcoin fully legalized in Belgium?
No. Private companies provide ATMs. It is a very good investment. Fitmy earn a lot because there are large commissions with payments.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

In Antwerp 3 ATMs
In Brussels 2 ATMs
In Ghent 1 ATM
In Hasselt 1 ATM
In Sint-Truiden 1 ATM

I'm not sure Bitcoin is fully legalized anywhere, but a quick search will tell you that it is apparently "legal" as of 2015:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory#Western_Europe
But the article below claims: "Currently, cryptocurrencies are neither legal, nor illegal in Belgium."
They seem more interested in a "tax grab" against crypto investors at the moment, they are demanding 33% tax from all private speculators, up to 50% from businesses:
https://news.bitcoin.com/belgian-tax-authority-going-crypto-investors/
The Minister of Justice is otherwise calling for widespread regulation of digital currencies, which sounds like they'll just wait for EU legislation from Brussels.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

the cyptocurrency atm machine that is in Belgium now can be an inspiration for other countries that legalize cryptocurrency to be useful to make it easier for coin owners to make transactions as an easy way to use cryptocurrency.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:53:28 AM

I recently found this website:

https://coinatmradar.com/

Apparently there are more than 3400 ATMs across the globe and it's growing at an exponential rate:

https://coinatmradar.com/charts/#growth

On this website you can easily find an ATM near you, I had an idea like this myself for a website but it seems someone was faster than me. There is ad space there, I would consider it if I wanted to promote something, the website it's pretty cool, good design, excellent ranking in google, SEO wise it's a good deal.

I am believe in next few years, bitcoin ATMs will be more added. No one can stop bitcoin growing even government because bitcoin is decentralized system. Its true that bitcoin growing like exponential rate and i am believe it will proftiable if we hold it for long term
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:13:39 AM

As we know Japan, Switzerland, Belgium, and some others countries are the big supporter of bitcoin, So, I think 8 ATM is a very low amount to consider for Belgium. If the crypto market grows again then I hope Belgium will make more Bitcoin ATM and other countries will do it too. Though I can't imagine a Bitcoin ATM in our country but these types of news give me joy and hope!

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:22:53 AM

quite helpful with this bitcoin atm. With the ATM made in Belgium, I think the Belgian government has received bitcoin and other crypto for trading. next is, gives regulation on crypto and can be followed by other countries. it will be very effective to make the crypto value back at the pump.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:48:21 AM

Wherever bitcoin ATMs are established everything will be very useful if during their existence they can serve transactions well and the transaction fees charged are not too high. As we know bitcoin's not the property of the state or government, of course when they want to establish it, there will be a number of fees for land rent, internet network fees and other costs which must be paid by the ATM owner. So it has become a general rule that this matter will affect the cost of bitcoin transactions perhaps the transaction costs which will be charged more than the online wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: