Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅  (Read 3232 times)
Qeupe

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

I think, bitcoin has not reached that level, it may be a bit difficult and takes a long time for bitcoin to be applied as an international currency, but blockchain and bitcoin have proven to help economic life in some countries like Japan and America
nguyenduc474616@gmail.com

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

Virtual money is the most convenient money ever. We do not need a fixed point to trade, withdraw money. Just have the Internet. It helps a lot in the world because it is a vibrant market. It attracts a lot of participants.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Bitcoin can help the world economy in a way that help the environment to soar high and keep a progressive to do it will . Bitcoin is really helpful specially for money purposes.
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:04:07 AM

At present, bitcoin has little influence on the world economy. Is there more negative impact than positive. Bitcoin currently consumes a lot of power and it causes more investors to lose more money than it is. It will take a long time for cryptocurrency to have a major impact on the lives and economies of the world
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin can help the economy of a country by giving lots of opportunities like a job for the unemployed and extra income for those who invest in it. More of my friends are working on a bounty and earning big income.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin can help the economy of a country by giving lots of opportunities like a job for the unemployed and extra income for those who invest in it. More of my friends are working on a bounty and earning big income.
You're right bitcoin can help the economy to help the unemployed person by giving them job and big opportunities to earn extra income. Bitcoin really helps to reduce poverty and unemployment and some of friends are working on bounty/signature campaigns of bitcoins.
sajidm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

In my own  honest opinion bitcoin helps less fortunate individuals who dont have any job and students like myself it helps us earn money for  our living...as of now bitcoin has not affect the world in big changes only those country and individual who are accepting and using it... but i think it will.. when the time comes
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

If many peoples mining bitcoin, thats mean demand on GPU and electricity will increasing. Manufacture must be adding their employee to increasing supply GPU. Thats only one of many ways bitcoin can help economy
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

The introduction of Bitcoins is an opportunity to obtain a common world currency that will be used to transfer wages, conduct transactions between countries, pay for goods and services. Thanks to this feature, the problems of devaluation will be leveled forever. And here there is nothing unusual, because within different states the common monetary unit has long been used, and people only benefit from this. The governments of the countries came to the opinion that prices and wages should be changed taking into account the current market situation. A similar conclusion is gradually coming to the EU.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

There are many ways apply to help by bitcoin the world economic. One of the most important if bitcoin help those countries who are needed decrease the poverty, houngriness & requirements for many other social work to improve their country. l think it will be the time nearly to centarlized this currency all of the world whenever lot of countries had addoped.it.
Yes, bitcoin really helps our world economic to become better and successful cause bitcoin helps to reduce poverty and unemployment person it gives job with high income. Bitcoin wants every country  to become successful and I hope one day more countries accepted bitcoin as there partners in business.

RyhaniFoyej (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

it can help in many ways especially it can help to have a progress in some economy in many countries especially to those who are poor counties
Yeah, bitcoin can helps the world's economy in different way in many countries especially those who are poor. But many countries of the world do not trust in bitcoin. Because they have no idea about bitcoin. For this reason the have banned bitcoin transaction from their countries. If those countries will support bitcoin and support it as a transaction system then those poor countries of the world can be helped from the bitcoin system.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Bitcoin can help to the world wide people through the world's economy.so that is the big enhance world economy
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

this may not be a regular job, but it can improve a country's economic condition because of its high investment interest value, an unemployed person can benefit if he has sufficient capital.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

with no doubt bank will soon partner with cryptocurrency, I think some banks have been collecting Ripple.some banks are working to adopt blockchain technology to optimize their services.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

Bitcoin helps the economy of many people is a fact. Of course, it can also help countries where there are no oil wells or deposits of precious metals. So far, we have not heard of the scale of assistance to the whole country, but I think we will hear about it very soon.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

Bitcoin helps us to reduced the poverty in every country it gives job to unemployed person with high profits. This opportunities given by bitcoin is very helpful cause not only our life can change but also our economy. Some my friends bitcoin are there extra income they join in bounty signature campaign, bitcoin give them job with good profit. Bitcoin is really big help for us and for everybody's want to earn.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

What do you think if it becomes a common currency for payment? I think it would be better than the dollar...
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Bitcoin is not yet on that level of influence on countries but rather its economic effects are felt on the level of individuals. Jobless moms, overseas workers, unemployed individuals, students and many more have started to earn online jobs due to bitcoin. In this area we can say that some countries the poverty rate have reduced not on a big scale but on a small scale
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

To make things simpler. I'm talking about Bitcoin's contribution to one country only, not to the whole world.
A Bitcoin exchange in a country. We know what the volume of this market is in one day. How much of the profits derived from this exchange in the form of taxes to the state?
I dream that this can be done in all countries without any hostility between local currency and Bitcoin.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

Bitcoin can help the economies of those countries in which the government is interested in making the people live better. But practice shows that there are very few such countries. Japan is still the leader among those who recognize bitcoin and are loyal to it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: