Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅  (Read 3232 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Bitcoin can provide a safer blockchain technology compare to the other existing cryptocurrency and that is the reason why bitcoin is such a great advantage for a country if they will use it and adopt it just like the Asian countries because it is the future of the world, the blockchain technology will play a big role in the world soon.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jetakenare

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

What bitcoin offers is a unique and fool proof way of accounting. Its blockchain which many overlook is the best thing to have come out of all of this. A transparent, non corruptible database. This has changed the way records are kept forever.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

Definitely, bitcoin had helped the economic status of a certain country where there is a high scale of unemployment and underemployment. For those people who are into bounty campaigns, they can earn profit fom it during an ICO that has been joined by participants bringing their names and avatar's username profiles. In this way, at least the percentage of unemployment and underemplyment somehow had been decreased and helping these people to earn generous profit.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

Bitcoin can provide a safer blockchain technology compare to the other existing cryptocurrency and that is the reason why bitcoin is such a great advantage for a country if they will use it and adopt it just like the Asian countries because it is the future of the world, the blockchain technology will play a big role in the world soon.
                Definitely it is, but as of now it is not yet fully recognize by some countries, or should we say it hasn't any legal places yet from certain countries and still they are not openly accepted and its concept.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

For me bitcoin helps economic by paying the price easily like paying bills.. But i dont think in restaurant if it's easy to pay in digital..
kefir56

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

We stand at the source. Strong influence Bitcoin may not yet have, but it will play a key role in the global economy in the future.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

Bitcoins has a major impact in helping boost the economy first it gives money in the hand of people who had no money before, these people can buy goods and services and send more money back in the system. Then when a country's population will be having more money more spending power will come to the government so it shall be even better for everyone.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

bitcoin?
I am personally very helpful with bitcoin has become a means of adding money to me, with my earning bitcoin can be double than I just rely on working every day or establish a business.
so I do not doubt going to bitcoin for my life and including it for my family
Me too, bitcoin gives me job with high income, even this is only my extra job it is so very helpful for me and to family. Bitcoin is really helpful to everyone it's reduce unemployment person and make change our life and economy to become better and successful in the future.
jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency based on decentralization, that means anyone from any corner of the world can use it without much hassle. As a result, it optimises the traditional infrastructure resulting in a lower cost and time required for transferring funds from one point to another irrespective of the geographical boundaries. This will help the economy is to grow by utilising the saving in cost and time.

Truly, bitcoin truly encourages our reality financial to wind up better and effective purpose bitcoin lessens neediness and joblessness individual it gives work with high wage. Bitcoin needs every nation to wind up fruitful and I trust multi day more nations acknowledged bitcoin as there accomplices in business.
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:48:22 AM

Bitcoin is change everything I believe  its going to help growing economy but many countries  don't  accept  bitcoin and many  country bitcoin is illegal I hope when this country accept bitcoin it's  help world economy
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

I think that there is no exactly way to make it happen, it can only help the community if there are a lot of people being involved on a daily baasis but it is not happening at the moment
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

Bitcoin is now already recognized by the international. But that can not be the reason we can not help with how to develop bitcoin to be able to help the world economy. It's easier we have to be vigorous so that these currencies can give effect in the economy like stocks.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

By investing in bitcoin patiently waiting for us will get a big profit. and bitcoin has also opened up new jobs. so the number of unemployed will decrease .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
sahan sandeepa

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

well, I think it helps a lot. we all know that there is no unlimited amount of bitcoins, there is a limit of bitcoins.thats why they keep going high in the trade market. the most important thing is the platform which we doing all these cryptocurrency investments and tradings, its called BLOCKCHAIN. I personally do not think that there is more secured internet system than blockchain. that is secured by millions of mining computers all over the globe.so that's the point, regular thieves who robbers banks or even highly skilled hackers will never be able to broke down this system.that's how we get maximum protection for our investments here on BTC, we couldn't ask something more than that. and the second thing which I remind earlier, you will get the highest value for the bitcoins you have because no one can print or create more and more new bitcoins like governments and central banks prints money. so, on my point of view bitcoin added more discipline and more stability to worlds economic
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

I disagree with this one. Who says it has become the national or even international currency at all? It is still struggling in its infancy stage and political forces continues to disagree with the acceptance of bitcoin at all. Not all the countries or on the same page with this and I guess to make this happen we will just have to wait a lot more. Its not helping the worlds economic conditions to recover because its just scratch over the earth and nothing else. Meaning it is very tiny thing (just multi billion asset) which is cost of todays mid scale mall too. It means nothing really. Thats my opinion about this.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

We stand at the source. Strong influence Bitcoin may not yet have, but it will play a key role in the global economy in the future.

I know so many people are getting better in their personal life due to introduction of btc they have either started investing in it, some are into trading, some are buying those coins during ICO times, some does freelancing work and get paid in btc etc. This has helped them to earn the extra income if they are student or some part time or few are now involved in this full time. So employment terms and tax it will help the country.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

Bitcoin really affects the economy of the world. It is a great money transfer tool and its technology is highly appreciated. Businesses must be happy because they have a fast money transfer tool and the transaction fee is cheap. Companies in different countries will cooperate very easily with the help of Bitcoin. I highly value Bitcoin for its benefits to businesses and it is making the world "flatter" than ever.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

bitcoin opens new jobs so that it can suppress the number of unemployed in the world. bitcoin also gives the poor the opportunity to become a millionaire. because already many of my friends who are now a millionaire .
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

I agree with that question. Bitcoin is very helpful to the world economy, a small example is me who can prosper my small family
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: