Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅  (Read 3232 times)
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

I think Bitcoin helps in the economy in the world by giving some people work and use the hard earned bitcoin to buy goods or to pay services. In that way economy in one country will surely up. Especially when bitcoin is being accepted in local store and also accepted by bank in transacting on them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

I think country of users benefits since bitcoin has provided someopportunities to people without work in their country. as this can help the poverty in a country decrease.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

WINDOWSSSSS of opportunity that has given to many people.
this is the best thing to have by the people of any country and this will help the economy.
businesses are jumping into blockchain for faster and secured service.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Bitcoin does not help the global economy directly, bitcoin provides benefits to people who hold bitcoin in financial terms, and that can make it better economically.
crypto002

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Bitcoin can help in a way it can help unemployed people by trading and selling crypto currency . its way to earn money for unemployed people but for a extra income for those people who are already have source of income. Bitcoin can help to reduce poverty by increasing the lifestyle of people . if  people have good lifestyle it will directly increase country economics people will buy more good stuff.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Maybe bitcoin can help also in the worlds economic but i know and i feel that it cannot helps a lot in the economic industry because we all know that it will end to us people to make a good way to help the worlds economic but also bitcoin doing also things like helping those jobless and those who can work only via new technologies and cannot do a hardworking job or labor jobs and thats the reason that they can still continue in their life and also because of this a lot of poor also in every part of the world will be lessen and i know it will continue to grow in the future if they will understand more the true value of bitcoin and make a lot of good things even in their country and that will helps the world economic.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

I think Bitcoin helps in the economy in the world by giving some people work and use the hard earned bitcoin to buy goods or to pay services. In that way economy in one country will surely up. Especially when bitcoin is being accepted in local store and also accepted by bank in transacting on them.
for some people that are really hardworking and they also have to think that this is a currency or a an community that are helpful site in this world that are full of scammers well this is the best thing that help the world economic.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

I think the same thing as you.
besides the speed of the transaction in bitcoin has also become an important role in helping a country, and has very low transaction costs, it can reduce the state budget expenditure.
chocolato

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

My opinion, bitcoin will definitely be used as a general transaction tool in the near future. because bitcoin is not often used around the world but it's easier to send money abroad.Unemployed people who find it harder to work and earn a living,bitcoin believe in their blessings because it is easy to earn an income.
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

Bitcoin has developed the crypto currency and the crypto currency market, which is now being introduced into many projects and can become a substitute for the classical banking sphere. Therefore, it can be said thanks to bitcoin, the development of the cryptocurrency market has developed.
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Many  jobless people can earn money with bitcoin it is good for his country who is earning money with bitcoin so  i think this money will increase our economic in future.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

Bitcoin can't straightforwardly improve the world's economy progressed toward becoming immediately. Yet, we realize that bitcoin most likely make the world's economy above and beyond, and help numerous individuals' economy turns out to be better. Many individuals encounter accomplishment in contributing bitcoin, and I wager there are many individuals who get rich from bitcoin.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

I think that it can be a great helper to all large companies and the economics in general, we will see what will happen next but now many companies use btc and benefit from the fact that it is based on the blockchain technology
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

I think we know that bitcoin definitely makes the world economy one step ahead,and helps the economy a lot of people get better.Many people experience success in bitcoin investing,and I'm sure there are many people who get rich from bitcoin. Before,they may have experienced poverty.But now their lives get better after knowing bitcoin.If many people become richer and poverty diminishes,that would be great for the economy of the country and of course the world economy.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

According to research produced by Cambridge University in 2017, there are between 2.9 million and 5.8 million unique users actively using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin. The number of active users has grown significantly since 2013 (there were 0.3 to 1.3 million unique users at the time). This means that bitcoin can helps the world economics just because bitcoin is significantly increasing by the number of unique users.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

bitcoin definitely makes the world economy one step ahead,and helps the economy a lot of people get better.
people can earn money with bitcoin it is good for his country. Bitcoin can help in a way it can help unemployed people by trading and selling crypto currency .
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Like we all already know that bitcoin has two function, as a currency and also a a medium for investment. In this point, i think bitcoin can helps world's economic by giving such a great alternative for people to investing and managing their assets.

Cynthia Andradee

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

It has had an enormous impact over financial market and society. Many invest money in it to earn profits, therefore redistributing the capitals. Bitcoin was invented as a new method of payment, thus facilitating domestic and especially, international commerce.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

In my own words, bitcoin can help the world economic by introducing it to the worlds currency, and besides it is now implemented but not in the entire world, it helps our economy by the people investing in it and has the income profit.
and also provide employment for the unemployed, do you agree with me?
bitcoin can help the family economy.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

It has had an enormous impact over financial market and society. Many invest money in it to earn profits, therefore redistributing the capitals. Bitcoin was invented as a new method of payment, thus facilitating domestic and especially, international commerce.
and this can happen if bitcoin can be accepted by many countries in the world and if not then bitcoin will be a new payment method that bitcoin will be difficult to affect the global economy because of the small scope

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: