Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅  (Read 3232 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Perhaps bitcoin may not directly  has its effect to the government (since they are not still making any thing that legalized bitcoin) , jts effect may be seen on individual level. Jobless person, moms at home, working students, and others are helped by bitcoin. They have incomes by just using their phones and jnternet. It help.them to sustain their needs and let them able to pay off different commodities and services.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raizian

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

there are many reason that we can see why bitcoin is the most number one crypto.And Bitcoin can help the world economy in many ways.It's a workplace. Many people work here and earned.It progresses in many countries.It's easy to transfer, easy to buy or sell, easy get in touch, and the most important is bitcoin now is available around the world!
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

First of all the world simply means the people in it. Now through investments, people are making much money in bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. Also people are making extra income from crypto through bounty campaigns and airdrops.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

For me when it says economy it is the economic state of every country which is generalized by every government from the industry to trading etc. I think It helps people individually. But as single individual grow his/her personal economic state that helps her trade in the local market I think it could help.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I believe that the way bitcoin help the people have a better living is also the way to help economic problem. Bitcoin will help to minimize economic poverty through the new and modern technology use in bitcoin. Through bitcoin many people change their way of living and it was so very helpful to our economy.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

The Bank of England considers crypto currency or virtual currencies such as Bitcoin to pose a risk to financial stability in the UK if adopted on a wide scale. This warning is presented in a report on potential economic issues, arising from the spread of digital currency.
Bitcoin is essentially no risk because the scheme of its use is still small. But according to the Bank of England, it can change if Bitcoin grows significantly.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Well, i think that it also depends on the way that the government is using that kind of technology, becuase it can help it in so many ways, and it depends on how they develop it.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

now very true bitcoin can help the world economy, especially in the financial and environmental sectors
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

Observers say that demand for electronic currency in Russia is already high, and they believe that a flexible approach is required to regulate the blockchain (the database system used to store the data structure continues to grow).

In 2018, Russia may legalize the bitcoindan other types of cryptocurrency in order to combat illegal transactions,
Girlnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

bitcoin has made a huge impact on the world economy. but, it will not be forever bitcoin to be a helper to the world economy. there will be where the bitcoin moments make the world's economy a mess. perhaps, for now, bitcoin improves the world economy. but later, we do not know.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

Well ... for example, he can change it, replacing himself with the US dollar ... so yes, bitcoin can greatly help the economy.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

In my opinion. bitcoin can help the economy to rise is by allowing people use bitcoin to earn money that they will use to build a small store that can help them to fulfill their everyday needs and they will provide money for emergency purposes like medicine.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:31:41 AM

Bitcoin offers a significant quota to the world's economy as it generates a lot of profit for its users through its investment, mining and many other avenues. In the events of these, Bitcoin creates job opportunities and financail satisfaction to its users, hence improving the economy.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

Bitcoin is world Frist Criptocurrency. it's has many advantages. it's Price is high. it's can Changed our life, remove our economy problem. it's is the platform for investment. its transaction cost low and it's acceptable worldwide. the government are not control it. so people easily exchange it all worldwide. I think,  Bitcoin will help the economy is to grow by utilising the saving in cost and time.

I agree with you. Because really most of the people want to be independent in earning money. So, bitcoin gives all of us that opportunity.
poli_btc

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

You correctly think. Bitcoin helps to solve the big problems that now exist in the economy and allow to remove the human factor in this system.
zoird

Activity: 280

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

I see two options for how bitcoin can help the world economy:
1. taxation of all cryptocurrency transactions
2. thanks to cryptocurrency, people become richer and spend more money.

art.vrn

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

I think that the high volatility and increased profitability provided by Bitcoin will attract more attention from financial institutions and legislators around the world.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

The most important thing is that bitcoin gave impetus to the development of the cryptocurrency industry and blockchain technology. Bitcoin is a pioneer.

Vanhoang2000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

Bitcoin helps to save the world economy more economically, such as lower transaction costs and not the intermediary of merchants, which saves time and money. more economical
PatrickxzXD

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

Bitcoin is world Frist Criptocurrency. it's has many advantages. it's Price is high. it's can Changed our life, remove our economy problem. it's is the platform for investment. its transaction cost low and it's acceptable worldwide. the government are not control it. so people easily exchange it all worldwide. I think,  Bitcoin will help the economy is to grow by utilising the saving in cost and time.

I agree with you. Because really most of the people want to be independent in earning money. So, bitcoin gives all of us that opportunity.
BITCOIN helps economy to improve the transaction like paying. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: