Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency  (Read 625 times)
thinhchien (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Keep track of the chart below from the wall che cheat sheet
We compare with bitcoin, in your opinion we are at what stage?

I think we are near to the Depression
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/0b/a4/4b0ba4eb4d7ab709d7b4803d52013a6e.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/gNxTnJ/upload.png

Please give me your oppinion

P/S: Why can not I post pictures?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thinhchien (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

Anybody care about it  Grin
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Invest if you want to invest now pal .'cause you know what? most people already know this is the right time to buy because of the performance of the market nowadays and for sure some of the investors and holders is now picking the right moment also. So must buy if you can afford the price and stop convincing someone because we have different strategies to be followed.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Yes I really believed that now is the right time to buy while the cryptocurrency market is still very cheap and with this great advantages of crypto prices we can now choose and buy more cyptocurrency that we can really hold until the market pump.
thinhchien (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

Invest if you want to invest now pal .'cause you know what? most people already know this is the right time to buy because of the performance of the market nowadays and for sure some of the investors and holders is now picking the right moment also. So must buy if you can afford the price and stop convincing someone because we have different strategies to be followed.

Thank you,
I post this topic not for the purpose of recommending someone to invest at this time Smiley
I post this thread because I find many people are scared, they sell all their coin at cheap price. 
I think my thread will give them more confidence to keep their coin
and wait for uptrends is coming !
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Yes, it is at the low end of the cryptocurrency market.
But many people are panicking, and this is wrong, because it is a good time to invest, not a panic sale.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

This is obviously a great time to purchase Bitcoin and any altcoins you are interested in at low prices since some of them will not stay at that price for long and will most likely rise drastically in value when the next bull market begins which I am expecting might happen sometime in August(No specific reason). There are many people trying to discourage people from buying at the moment warning them that the cryptocurrency market is going to disappear, but I urge everyone to simply ignore such FUDers and focus on improving your portfolio currently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Actually there are always opportunities in the market and from my point of view this is definitely one of them. A perfect buy-the-dip case to invest in good secure projects for long term and to get more profits in the future. That's why I quite agree with you that it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

As you have seen, we have a big downtrend from the beginning of 2018 and currently, I think that is a good time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Keep track of the chart below from the wall che cheat sheet
We compare with bitcoin, in your opinion we are at what stage?

I think the downtrend will end soon in July and the demand for cryptocurrency will increase at the earliest. Most people are scared at this moment as more and more projects are slowing their development, which is a big worry to the big investors. For me, we should carefully consider our investment because no one can predict the future of Cryptocurrency
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

I think so too. BTFD. A lot of cheap coins rn. We can go lower (average down is a good plan).
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Thank you,
I post this topic not for the purpose of recommending someone to invest at this time Smiley
I post this thread because I find many people are scared, they sell all their coin at cheap price. 
I think my thread will give them more confidence to keep their coin
and wait for uptrends is coming !
And then it has been coming to us. we will see another jump again to the bitcoin price. The bad news can't give any impact to the bullish trend. If we are remember about what has already happened on the last year and we can take a conclusion about that. We will see bitcoin break 8k range as soon as possible.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

For some cryptocurrencies, this is good time. But for some never  Wink
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

It seems to me that now is the time for investing in the crypto-currency industry. Because the prices today are at the price level in 2017. It may look strange, but I think so. And if you do not invest now, then in the future there will be no such opportunity.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

P/S: Why can not I post pictures?
You're still a newbie, the actions of the low ranks are limited. But you can post pictures provided you'd pay for it. I think junior members can't post as well. If you have more questions about this check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.0

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

I also believe that this is the right time to buy. That's why I have placed buy orders for my favorite coins / tokens. Yeah I know... Still trying to squeeze for some more to get the best price (for me)
Darwin123

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

For me i say yes for investing now in cryptocurrencies, Because from past months of 2018 all the coins and token are decrease so for me i can't wait to increase again before i invest so before it go increase i should invest it before the coins and token are getting increase.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

The downtrend will end if the hack issues are being neutralized. People are scared to invest because of this issues and some investors sell their coins because they are afraid of the next move of the hackers if not being neutralized. However the demand of crypto cannot be denied and the bull market is incoming and hoping it will come soon. Smiley
Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

This is a good time to collect crypto at discount.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

Yes I really believed that now is the right time to buy while the cryptocurrency market is still very cheap and with this great advantages of crypto prices we can now choose and buy more cyptocurrency that we can really hold until the market pump.

Definitely Yes I agree with you. This is the best time to buy coins since market is at red. Just be sure to invest and buy the coins which have the high percentage to pump up if the market will go up. Just keep holding and believing that crypto market will pump soon this year. Just believe in cryptocurrency.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

For some cryptocurrencies, this is good time. But for some never  Wink

Nice one. Same here, no interest in investing shitcoins other than what is given free (airdrop or etc..). Most crypto coin now is in the edge of its ICO price or lower even those in spotlight, so the chance of profiting in the future is bigger than the possible losses. Risk now more than ever as every penny’s down now only means more dollars/bucks/$ in a few months.

HODL
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: