Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade?  (Read 2791 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

The day-trade is one of the hardest methods to earn money in this market. Believe me, I am not a pro trader but I know how to do technical analysis and also I am following the fundamental analysis of the market. I do not recommend to anybody to day-trade. Mid-term investment is more profitable. Or just buy some bitcoin for long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Today's trading is very fast for profit making, if we have a lot of capital, I will profit from investing in btc coins, the btc coin is very good for investing.

You must know a lot about the day trading to earn. Otherwise, you will simply get rid of all the money you have. If you are a newbie, it is better to hold the crypto.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Today's trading is very fast for profit making, if we have a lot of capital, I will profit from investing in btc coins, the btc coin is very good for investing.

You must know a lot about the day trading to earn. Otherwise, you will simply get rid of all the money you have. If you are a newbie, it is better to hold the crypto.
It's the fastest way to earn money but it's the hardest as well.
Day trading could be profitable for experience traders but it's too risky for new traders so we have to be careful when day trading, it takes time
and good experience to master day trading, once you get consistent, making big money would be possible but still not easy.

AizawaRina
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

not good bro. the market still in downtrend. so still stay out the market Cry Cry Cry
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

The day-trade is one of the hardest methods to earn money in this market. Believe me, I am not a pro trader but I know how to do technical analysis and also I am following the fundamental analysis of the market. I do not recommend to anybody to day-trade. Mid-term investment is more profitable. Or just buy some bitcoin for long term

It really depends on the situation of the market, in 2017 you did best buy holding but in a bear market you will see you profits get melted away if you don't move positions frequently. The best strategy right now in my view is to tether your profits when the prices go up and buy more when they go down again. Don't even need complex analysis to do this.
gheawari431

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Bitcoin trading every day is certainly delicious if profits are often obtained, but it becomes a disaster when it often loses. So trading is better to follow your feelings, because when trading using emotions and pursuing victory, eventually losing.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

Every day you can trade easily if you have reliable information or know how to analyze the market well
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Day trade is good now, or is just when market is more unstable ?
It's really not that good now. All strategies will easily die in the current market. Because the market is too stable and we can not make money from low and high sales. I tried trading for a week and my profit was just $ 133
That's a very small number and I feel short-term trading is not working well. so I recommend you wait.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

Every day you can trade easily if you have reliable information or know how to analyze the market well
We should be able to understand all aspects of the coin by using technique technical or fundamental analysis.
With daily trading we must also have sufficient time in order to get good results.
koRo11n

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Actually day trading is very risky but if someone can understand how it works, it's easy to make money through it. In any case for day trading one must first be able to predict which direction the market will take place especially in the short term and also someone must make liquidity high enough to cover the amount that one wants to enter without interfering with the price. When the market is stable, it is an opportunity for someone to invest for the long term but it is not profitable for daily traders.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

Day trading brings huge profits if manage it carefully. Though the market is not in good form price become falling down day by day. If you can do hard work then you can go for a day trading, with patience you have to sit before your pc all day long to see the update. So day trading is tough but huge profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: