Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrencies vs world cup  (Read 457 times)
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

Haha are you serious. I think that the world cup does not affect the cryptocurrencies at all. The only thing that might occur is that the world cup makes hodling more relaxing haha

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

No, I don't think FIFA World Cup will affect cryptocurrencies, do you think investor cash out their crypto assets and join FIFA World Cup Betting? But I've no idea why market price still falling from January until now, it's already happened half a year, maybe big whales don't have time to join the party(crpyto) because FIFA World Cup  Grin
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

That's unlikely. after all, these are two completely different events. I think that the world of cryptocurrency is absolutely all the same for the world Cup.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

Does the world cup affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the market....?
How do you think...

Well, if people are using cryptocurrencies to bet or gamble during the world cup then I guess it can affect the price. The effect won't be that big though. 
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

Perhaps the World Cup of soccer influences cash flows! but the impact on the crypto-currency market is negligible, so I think that it's not worth even thinking about it!

[
4garret

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

How do you think...

I do not know, let alone these are two different things. But, we do not know what really happened. The ball world also has a huge turnover of money, bigger than the bitcoin I think. Many football gambling agencies are currently growing rapidly and sponsorships in major events.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

How do you think...

That's not possible, these are two completely different industries. I think the world of cryptocurrency really can not be equated with the World Cup.
Maybe if later crypto could be a sponsor in a big event may affect the market situation crypto. But, for now can not, or no effect.
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

I think the World Cup has nothing to do with cryptocurrency.
From the relationship between the two, I don’t think they can be linked together. One is sports and the other is virtual currency. They are far apart.
If they say their commonality, it may be gambling.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

How do you think...

Maybe yes, many investors go to see the World Cup. Maybe the market will be stable again after the World Cup championship ended.
Because we can not deny the fact that buying Bitcoin and altcoin takes more time to recover, than on football gambling.
 Grin Grin ... It's a fact that exists today, so just kidding.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

Cryptographic currency and World Cup? I don't think there is any relationship between the two. Of course, it will not affect the price. At the beginning of the World Cup, the cryptocurrency did not rise, and the cryptocurrency will not change after the end of the World Cup.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

a great many who say that bitcoin price drop one of them caused due to the world cup. Maybe there is indeed his influence though not by much. Because this world cup event is also a great event. Which of course invite more investors to enliven. No wonder if it could be some big investors in crypto glanced at it. Finally selling bitcoinnya. and the more that sell bitcoin, it will be the lower price of the bitcoin.

Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

How do you think...

I don't think the price gets affected.
Not that many trade cryptocurrencies and not many events of the world cup affect something that has to do with crypto.
If eg FIFA decides to use bitcoin and blockchain technology to check if a ticket is valid or not, that could have an impact on prices...
Thank you for your opinion, it is very beneficial for me, what if I look from the token sales sector to the big money and to cover the needs of the holiday watch the world cup, resulting in a very low price reduction, as we know that if the sales margin (offer) higher than the market demand cryptocurrency prices will drop, I see in that section, I expect more opinions from all friends, I see in that section, I expect more opinions from all friends, for the analysis of the price of cryptocurrency after the world cup.
which I see probably so because soon the world cup will be over soon and so now many people are investing in Crypto and wait for the price of crypto to go up then I hope with the end of the world cup will be the price of crypto will return and especially the Bitcoin be right back
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

How do you think...

I do not think that this event will somehow affect the crypto currency. The crypto currency is influenced by news about its prohibition or acceptance in a certain country.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

How do you think...

I do not believe that the world cup has an effect on the price of crypto currency in the market. Prices have not gone up with the start of the World Cup. Prices may go up if FIFA allows the use of bitcoin or cryptocurrency to buy tickets because this will increase the demand for bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

How do you think...

It is true that the attention given to the world cup by investors is huge, but I do not think it has any connection with cryptocurrency.
Moreover, crypto has not been able to reach all aspects in real trading. So, do you still think it can affect the crypto? No.
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

I think cryptocurrencies and world cup don't inter related with each other that is why it will not affect at all. But some ICO projects take advantage this current events to promote and market their projects through football and world cup.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

I would say onpy if there was specific marketing done that combined soccer with cryptocurrencies then it would have an impact. There are millions of soccer fans. But i dont think i saw any in this world cup so i think it had no influence on the price of any cryptocurrency

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:25:06 AM

hat doesn’t have any relationship with crypto in general. Had it been ticket fee are been paid using crypto, it would be something else entirely.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:27:02 AM

How do you think...
I think it will still be normal and nothing will happen. Because WC is just a tournament for the teams of participating nations. It is simply a football and it does not have much to do with politics or economics. so it will not affect the Crypto market. The market will remain stable at the bottom and will strongly recover in Q4. Grin
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

How do you think...

I think the world cup does not affect the cryptocurrency. during the World Cup until the World Cup ended there was absolutely no effect with the price of crypto. I do not think there is anything to do between football and crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: