Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the new king  (Read 43780 times)
Azishu (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
yinhu

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

I don't think it's going to happen yet, but there may be a good project, if it happens, it's unprecedented, or a cross - time innovation that is worth looking forward to.
yemiforu

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

It will definitely takes time but what out for pundix NPXS
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

No currency can replace Bitcoin's status, the new king wants to appear, unless Bitcoin gives way to itself, otherwise it is impossible. Even if the potential currency climbs to the peak, it can't shake the position of Bitcoin.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

For now it is hard to overtake the pioneer of cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin and also the king of alternative coins which is Ethereum. But the door is never close for development of technology and innovation that is some years definitely there are some candidates to over rule BTC and ETH.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

I think it's impossible especially for new project. Because they have to through many obstacles and need very long time and also high luck for that coin replace BTC.
webblast78

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

I believe eventually Tokenpay will be the new King.. The have a very aggressive marketing team and building their own eco system. With 5 years they will be top 3
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

There are a lot of cryptocurrency which have a potential, but i dont think anyone of them can overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the king of cryptocurrency.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

I just get the sense that there will be some stumbling block for ETH that will reassert BTC as the dominant coin for another 5 or more years.  I think it will be similar to Mt Gox and as far as impact goes but I don't think it will be such a simple heist and that it is more likely to be a large technical blunder that is exploited by some combination of network demand but could also be a smoke screen for some sort of heist.  

This would open the door to similar platforms such as WAVES.  But I think BTC will reign supreme with no serious competitor for a number of years.  But if some coin were to actually innovate and assert some technical dominance to even come close to BTC then my guess is it could be LTC simply because of the clout regardles of what Lee did or didn't do with his supply of LTC.  Of course, ADA is interesting too... but they just seem so scattered over there and LTC is sort of the old school mafia boss by comparison.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

I would like to say there is likely no one will be a new king and bitcoin remains a king because bitcoin itself already some knowledge to be king of altcoin and so in my opinion, if there is a new king it is impossible therefore it will not be possible

HELLO!!!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

Innovation and change are a wecome given, but so far btc is still king, and with the market situation being what it is, no new project seems to be holding its own yet, let alone a royal status.
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

Innovation and change are a wecome given, but so far btc is still king, and with the market situation being what it is, no new project seems to be holding its own yet, let alone a royal status.

For me no one can replace bitcoin as the king of all coins, even ethereum that plays the second among all is still too far to overtake bitcoin. No one can ever take the crown of bitcoin as the king if their would be so it will be far from now. Bitcoin will always be the king
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I think bitcoin will still be the king in the cryptocurrency because bitcoin still leading every coin and still become the expensive coins so far. I don't think that there is any new project that can compete with bitcoin because that new project must have another benefit that can beat what bitcoin give to the people. and this is not easy for the new project because people still use bitcoin to make a lot of money and they still convert their coins to bitcoin. besides that, people still choose bitcoin for the king in the cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive.
The future lies between these coins so if there's new project that aims to replace them though they are more mature, comprehensive as long as those projects are not better than bitcoin and eth they'll fail with their aim of replacing them.

Take the example of bitcoin, many projects/altcoins/ICO said that they will be able to replace bitcoin because of their innovative ideas and better technology but where are they now?

The community dictates and chooses what coin will be king and we all proclaim and titled it to bitcoin.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

This will never happen. The maximum that can happen is that ETH can become the first of all crypto-currencies. And other coins can never replace BTC and ETH.
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

I think that these are coins that have not yet been issued. For example, if Google or Facebook releases its own crypto currency, they can compete for the first place, because the audience of these giants is simply huge.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

I believe it will take a lot of time and work for a new project to be better than bitcoin or ethereum because these two are the best crypto but for me, bitcoin will remain the king and father of cryptocurrency.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

My bet is on Credit they just had a successful Ico and they are working in their mainnet the price is not good right now, but I predict this coin will be as good as Ethereum I kept a lot of it right now because I predict this coin will woth $5 or more if not this year definitely next year.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

I think at a future time as a medium of exchange on the internet is Stellar and its currency - Lumens coin. Because Stellar has relatively fast processing times, with claims that it handles most transactions in just two to five seconds. The real value of this is in applying to cross-border payments, which are being tried by banks today.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

Nowadays, electronic market is very diversified. There are lots of pennies for people to choose from. So who will be the new king? The answer is difficult! Can be BTC or ETH or ripple.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: