Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the new king  (Read 43785 times)
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Hard to tell..I don't see BTC being #1 for long long term. Hopefully the technology will be adopted, interests of big player will come into the scene and new (probably centralized) advanced coin will take over in the following let's say 5 years
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

No i do not think anything new has any legs uptill now to replace these two giants however, i do believe and support Eth for their upcoming updates, upgrades and scaling solutions, i hope eth will be massive after these updates.

poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

If this is possible, then I do not think that such a coin exists now!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Stop thinking foolishness and nonsense just focus on your job and try to make money,

No one will take bitcoins crown for being the top one cryptocurrency thats why never nother asking this same question thay has been asked for mybe hundred if not thousands here in this forum
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

I do not believe that another alternative coin can replace the king of cryptocurrencies unless the Bitcoin are dying.Bitcoin is the most popular of all coins.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Since bitcoin was created there were many alt coins and developers trying to compete with bitcoin and trying to replace bitcoin, so far not a single one was successful in that mission.
Because bitcoin is not replaceable and we don't need new king.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

No i do not think anything new has any legs uptill now to replace these two giants however, i do believe and support Eth for their upcoming updates, upgrades and scaling solutions, i hope eth will be massive after these updates.
Hearing some updates regarding to gas fee I also thinks that ETH will bring some more good news maybe it can double its value in no time, while bitcoin still on its way up little by little, we needed to make deeper assessment in terms of selecting new king as bitcoin dominance will keep continuing as the popularity that has already been gain is hard enough to bring down its position as number 1 crypto.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

I think that will be the new king is EOS, because I see the opportunity of EOS to become king is so great.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

My options are that the new top coins will be Tezos and Stellar this year. They have great potential.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

ETH has much more features than bitcoin, but i think BTC is still the forever king since the price of all coins will follow the lead of bitcoin.
Besides that, bitcoin still need improvement from the side of transaction speed and lower the transaction fees
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

IMO, all coins have their own purposes and their technologies are all good.

But ATM, I don’t see any coin that have the potential to overtake bitcoin and be the king in term of marketcap and community support.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

My options are that the new top coins will be Tezos and Stellar this year. They have great potential.
who will be the new king in the world crypto currency I do not think!
because bitcoin will be its king and will not be replaced.
altofnurrohman

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

Nothing will happen to BTC and ETH. There will be no new king. BTC will remain the King. No one can replace the BTC and ETH positions. They are both the strongest coins among the others. BTC and ETH will survive being the leader of the coins. Believe it or not, BTC and ETH will master the cryptocurrency market forever.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

We are not looking for a new King, Because that won't happen in the crypto platform. We have Bitcoin as a king of the crypto industry and we have Ethereum too. But after bitcoin and Ethereum which will take the 3rd Place? Maybe The question should be like this. In my view, I think EOS has the great potential to be the third coin of the crypto market. EOS is doing incredibly good. I am loving this project and their activity. Now, I am waiting to see EOS in third in the coinmarketcap. Hope that will happen in the next bitcoin pump.
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

I never thought it would happen in the future, because I think until now I think no one will give up on BTC's victory for now, but the next BTC or ETH is nonsense. Even more ETH is getting more popular for the future if we can see how it's going now.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

although today it's all down, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are still popular and up the wind, and there are still many people investing in it, although many people say that bitcoin and ethereum will be difficult to replace, but we will never know what will happen in future.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

I think that waves or lisk would take that place of ethereum in some time as bitcoin price is rising but the ethereum price is still almost the same as when bitcoin was at $5.8k so what I believe is that investors are losing their confidence over ethereum and are thinking for alternatives of ethereum so they should go after blockchain 2.0 products or better than waves or lisk, as far as I know lisk provides more functionality than ethereum.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

This prediction is difficult to say! I expect another coin in the future, not both of them. They are too backward and too slow.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

I personally can not say what this project could be, because at least until now I have not seen any project who can do better than these two projects BTC-ETH. There are a lot of promising projects on the market, but it depends on whether they will be able to overtake the leaders at the moment.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

I don't think that any other crypto currency will cost more than Bitcoin. It's not about technology at all. Bitcoin was created first and this is the axis on which the rest of the cryptomarket are held.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: