Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the new king  (Read 43780 times)
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:24:11 AM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I do not think anyone will be the new king because now the price of Bitcoin will soon come back even though now the price of altcoin and bitcoin has decreased as I know now crypto market prices have recovered then from now on it is possible in the near future this price bitcoin will return
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:29:41 AM

I can't say though, but I think ETH is the only coin capable of beating BTC in the near future, but for now, BTC still remains king.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

will happen more upgraded with the latest procedures, because each new system will always be a spirit to rise up with a more comprehensive spirit

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:35:44 AM

BTC and ETH I think will still lead the market for the next 5 years
I have not got the information on which platform I intend to go with Ethereum, so for the next 5 years I think Ethereum will stay second, and BTC in the first place

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

bitcoin will still be the king and maybe ethereum can be the second place position because, with so many smart contract projects that have been released, the ethereum can increase higher than the price now. but don't forget that ethereum have a strong competitor like bitcoin cash, zec, monero, neo that could replace the ethereum position in the coinmarketcap. it's more interesting now because many coins want to give a proof to the investor if they are really worth to buy and will help the investor to make a big profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

I do not think that someone will be able to displace bitcoin in a short time, I do not really believe in Ether, I think next year it can be dislodged, but it's all complicated. Many understand that the ether works better than bitcoin, EOS, you can already say better than Ether, but people now believe it is bitcoin and Ether
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

BTC and ETH I think will still lead the market for the next 5 years
I have not got the information on which platform I intend to go with Ethereum, so for the next 5 years I think Ethereum will stay second, and BTC in the first place
yes, I agree with you these two coins are the best I call the king and queen of coins and now they already have a lot of trust from many people, so very difficult to beat in the near future maybe 5 to 10 years ahead
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

I don't really mind if bitcoin will remain as the king of crypto currency or it will be replace by ethereum as long as I am making profit from this both. But  honestly speaking it don't believe that ethereum will replace bitcoin from its glory, if there is crypto that can do that, it will be bitcoin Cash and not ethereum. Bitcoin Cash hash also a potential to join the party.
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

If it's going to be a new king (I don't think so) it's going to be ethereum. There is another kind of unthinkable, a great community and a great way of working.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

I dont know, but for now I dont see the potential competitor for BTC and ETH, as you say. Because most of the projects, which are coming up right now, are just token-projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

I think that Ethereum still has the most chances to become a new leader in the market. According to the situation in the market this will not happen soon

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

I think that Ethereum still has the most chances to become a new leader in the market. According to the situation in the market this will not happen soon
I think it will  be one of the new blockchains. Maybe solana or thundertoken. Or simply good, old Bitcoin, as I think it can be so.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I think bitcoin will still be the king in the cryptocurrency because bitcoin still leading every coin and still become the expensive coins so far. I don't think that there is any new project that can compete with bitcoin because that new project must have another benefit that can beat what bitcoin give to the people. and this is not easy for the new project because people still use bitcoin to make a lot of money and they still convert their coins to bitcoin. besides that, people still choose bitcoin for the king in the cryptocurrency.

yeah. new project can not replace bitcoin.. i think the new project will be use bitcoin for payment
its mean bitcoin will be survive and will be use by everyone. so bitcoin still be king of cryptocurrency and always live

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

At this point, still Bitcoin is the king because as of now I don't see any potential movement of some popular altcoin. There are many things that is happening right now especially the value of the coins. And still Bitcoin remain to be the highest value which it only means it's still the king of cryptocurrencies.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

no one will be the new king because now bitcoin still has not come back up and the crypto market has not been stable yet so now many people are investing in bitcoin with the short term so that bitcoin price can rise again and can help pump bitcoin,

Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

Well, nobody knows for sure that which is next big cryptocurrency. This is difficult to predict as the market is influenced by so many different factors.I think BITCOIN still remain as King of crypto currency.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

I think it will be difficult to compete with Bitcoin, no one can take a bitcoin crown as king if they will be so far from now. Bitcoin will always be king. Bitcoin is the foundation of this market. This is the most profitable coin.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

I think the new king will be ETH or LTC because this two coins has a promising and very popular coin like BTC I believe that this two coins has a potential to be the next future giant that's my own opinion only
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

Do not worry about what happens to Crypto currency. for me they will not be able to show new updates if they can not get in touch with the community. Let's not think who Queen Or King is doing their job well with money saved.
for me enough that I know the data storage is safe.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

for me.
Bitcoin is still king for crypto currency. because we know he's known all over the world so people's knowledge is more about crypto. so let's underestimate bitcoin's ability
because we know bitcoin is the king
no one could compare him token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: