Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 08:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the new king  (Read 43789 times)
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

I don't think its appeared already, may be in the future we will see new project with huge invention or technology, I don't see any thing like this on the current market

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

in my opinion will become more popular and both of them will remain the same cuman thin difference aja, who became king or the highest fixed bitcoin because the more interest

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
Scott Evans

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Noone is talking about Safex, when Safex coin goes to top 20 coins it will be late. Mark my words
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

BTC stays king, the longer I'm in this space the more clear this becomes to me.

stop searching for the next bitcoin - use money you gain on your alts to increase your number of btc's
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Bitcoin is the king of crypto coins and I think bitcoin will last for a long time. There are many potential altcoins but they will be hard to beat bitcoin.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

No friend I do not think other new altcoins will replace ethereum. I think ethereum is and will be the best of all time. It will rather take over bitcoin in the future I think. technology, the team, the purpose and others are some of the factors to make ethereum a good coin. I suggest that people can invest in ethereum rather than in others.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 08:19:21 AM by owlman

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
This is impossible to imagine! There are a lot of promising coins on the market, but at the moment it's hard to believe that any of them can replace or outstrip the bitcoin or ETH.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

None of he current coins can replace BTC or ETH. May be in future we have some coin with some unique features capable  of doing that.

I also think that latest coins still need a lot of time to replace ETH and BTC, but when time will pass we will see, they have a lot of advantages which ETH and BTC haven’t.
milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

It is quite hard to predict who will be the new King in the crypto galaxy.At he moment Bitcoin is the king and no question ,maybe in the next year the Ethereum can be close to become a King but we have to wait and be patient.
uletkeket

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is the first or the king. And ethereum can be same with botcoin but need for long time although both are more popular than others.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

BTC-ETH pairing is the most higher volume in trading and I don't think that this will end-up easily. Even if many new coins will come this will not make a threat to bitcoin because Bitcoin will remain as the main currency in cryptocurrency as all price of altcoins will be affected with the price movement of bitcoin thru algorithm.
Cryptopeppe

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

Bitcoin will remain the king forever! think about it: Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that hasn't a owner! Bitcoin is for everybody... Other projects have team members who not only control the vast majority of the funds but also take directly decision about the future of the project. I think that any cryptocurrency that is not truly decentralised like Bitcoin cannot be the next king. Ethereum is the second coin for market cap only because it offers smart contracts to its users... but ETH is controlled by Buterin and other people.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the market, it has given birth to the cryptocurrency world, all altcoin are affected by Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will forever be the king of the crypto market. Currently Bitcoin is still the strongest, in the near future it is difficult to have any cryptocurrency that can beat Bitcoin. If Bitcoin weakens, I think Etheruem will replace Bitcoin as king.
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:26:24 AM

I suppose the brand new king may be ETH or LTC because this cash has a promising and very popular coin like BTC I accept as true with that this two cash has a capacity to be the following future giant it is my very own opinion best
nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:32:50 AM

it will most likely be a privacy coin.  The governments are cracking down on crypto transactions and the only way we are safe is with privacy coins. 
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

Bitcoin is still king, but ETH is shortening its distance with Bitcoin. At the time of ETH's capitalization only $ 100 million was lost to Bitcoin. With superior technology, transaction fees as well as ETH speed is proving that it is no less than Bitcoin.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

No one altcoin will replace the position of bitcoin as the top altcoin in the market because all altcoin are dependent to the price value of bitcoin if you will notice it in the market. Bitcoin is the only altcoin that the whole world knows it and using it as a normal currency so its impossible to replace it with other altcoin.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

I personally think no one can be a new king because the first bitcoin altcoin in the world and bitcoin is also the most powerful altcoin then I do not think if there will be a new king, but in the future there will be who will be the new king but not for now and possibly in the coming year

Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:39:38 AM

I just get the sense that there will be some stumbling block for ETH that will reassert BTC as the dominant coin for another 5 or more years.  I think it will be similar to Mt Gox and as far as impact goes but I don't think it will be such a simple heist and that it is more likely to be a large technical blunder that is exploited by some combination of network demand but could also be a smoke screen for some sort of heist.  

This would open the door to similar platforms such as WAVES.  But I think BTC will reign supreme with no serious competitor for a number of years.  But if some coin were to actually innovate and assert some technical dominance to even come close to BTC then my guess is it could be LTC simply because of the clout regardles of what Lee did or didn't do with his supply of LTC.  Of course, ADA is interesting too... but they just seem so scattered over there and LTC is sort of the old school mafia boss by comparison.
with the ability to Bitcoin continue to increase, while the price itself is high ability to make Bitcoin price is much more increased and very profitable and able to make Bitcoin as king. it is incapable of denying that Bitcoin is suitable to be king.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:45:58 AM

for bitcoin I think will survive because of course could suit replacing the position of the bitcoin because technology is in it simply could exceed the others and even many who adopt it. to altcoin will probably happen much competition because many new altcoins that always appears the same and they also have the potential. ethereum could simply be replaced but certainly also will not be easy.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: