Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:03:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the new king  (Read 43788 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
In this time two cryptocurrency are higly famous and those two currency are Bitcoin and Ethereum. In my opinion Bitcoin is the king because of its market price which is higher than others. It has larger community base and fan following. It has larger user in all sections of bitcoin like in signature campaign job, investment section and in transaction section. It is also accepted by company like Microsoft, Amazon, porches etc. In recent time Ethereum is a much more profitable but in near future bitcoin will back to it place.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

In soon future, it will be the same situation with mainstream currency, but in the long-term future, I think it will be Dash - for the simple reason that Dash can do everything that Bitcoin can, moreover has a decentralized management. Or most innovative coin which doesn`t exist yet.
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I think this year there will be another coin that will overtake bitcoin and it may be ethereum. Today there is a lot of good news about ethereum and more and more enthusiasts ethereum. But ethereum will not exceed the bitcoin price.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

i think no currency can replace bitcoin's in near future, it will be take a lot of time and lot of work for a new project to be better than bitcoin and this will be not easy task for new projects
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

I think it will take a long time to place Bitcoin took another coin.This is technically very difficult and almost impossible.If this happens, it will be the best solution on the market.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

if I think that will be the new king is Ethereum, because I see Ethereum growth is very fast.

ethereum will be the king for every token that is using the ethereum network as their base network. but for all cryptocurrency, bitcoin will still be a king for every coin because we can see that every coin still adjusting and depends on bitcoin price movement. and if somehow, bitcoin can increase higher and back to the last highest price in the last year, then the altcoin will adjust their price and follow bitcoin to increase higher. ethereum will also follow bitcoin too and it will behind of bitcoin but the price of ethereum will increase higher too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

Bitcoin will not be removed from 1 position. He took too much place. Bitcoin is trusted most of all despite the problems with scalability and transaction speed

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

There's no king, bitcoin will always become leader and eth become the second follower. New project, new coin and new technology is " NEW " they need proof to become better and hard work to survive. This situation will always same until end of crypto world. Crypto can't change but the technology can, follow the news every day there's new system created depend blockchain to support our activity. Keep going all.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Sisigelap

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

in the future, btc and eth will be replaced with better coins, coins that will replace btc and eth are ripple and eos, because these two coins have good technology and low cost
drevorub

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

Bitcoin cannot be overthrown yet. Why discuss the new king?
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

The acceptance and development that has taking place in bitcoin network as well as ethereum network can not be overtaking in an instant by any other new coin that might become popular in the future.  Creating anything of value takes time,  and as it is,  bitcoin and ethereum is taking the lead in cryptocurrency development.

bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

I think that Ethereum wants to go beyond Bitcoin is a very difficult thing. It takes a long way. After all, Bitcoin has a solid position. You now say that there may be a new currency in the future that will surpass Bitcoin. I think that is not What might happen,
Werfomu

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

No I don't think anything new has any legs up till now to supplant these two mammoths be that as it may, I do accept and bolster ETH for their up and coming updates, redesigns and scaling arrangements, I trust ETH will be monstrous after these updates.
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

I believe that both Ethereum and BCH will develop very well in the future. Long-term investment will also bring me good returns, but they want to surpass Bitcoin. I think it is impossible. Only Bitcoin is the real cryptocurrency.
teplakm

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

according to my thinking I think it would be difficult to compete with Bitcoin, because in my opinion no one can afford to take the crown of bitcoin as king, because we can see from all alcoin strongly influenced by Bitcoin for now, because a new project every day can not guarantee that one day will not exist in a bright future
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

Bitcoin is the king and would continue being the king; btc has more publicity than any coin in the market; we have bitcoin ATM's; but we don't have eth ATM's.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

You did not give us a hint what is that new project that will likely to replace this two top coins, so far based on the performance of this two coins, they are still the best coin to invest, the volume and development can easily tell that, they are still going to be the top two in the next two years.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

Maybe EOS. But I do not think that someone will just move bitcoin and Ethereum.  But it doesn't really matter. If we have a fast working blockchain, then the rest of the crypto-currencies will grow well in price.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

lol new king you say??? I don't see any mate maybe you can help us based on the little research you have done because for me the  only King that i know is Bitcoin with Ethereum running just beside it and don't be deceived at all mate, the market will rise very soon to put these two  in their best of positoins in terms of value.

alexandermd

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

i dont think that any crypto coin can replace bitcoin.bitcoin is and will always be the king of all cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: