Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the new king  (Read 43780 times)
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

I think besides bitcoin, the new king next to bitcoin is tezos. It has a very strong developing team, a strong community, and foundation. It will be top 5 at the end of this year and will top 2 in 3 years.
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

There is no reason for the king to change, no new conditions, bitcoin will remain king for many years, there are some competitors but have been forgotten quickly.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

I think besides bitcoin, the new king next to bitcoin is tezos. It has a very strong developing team, a strong community, and foundation. It will be top 5 at the end of this year and will top 2 in 3 years.
I do not think Tezos can stand by Bitcoin because Tezos is just a normal altcoin and there are not many technological breakthroughs ahead. Personally I would choose ETH because this is a coin that has a huge community and most people have a strong belief in ETH because this is a very influential technology in Cryptocurrency.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:48 AM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I don't think that BTC and ETH will replace, I think those coins are good already and in my opinion, they should be in the top whatever happens. Why? Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and ETH is the first leading altcoins in crypto world.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:02:24 AM

In recent years I think there hasn't been a new King who could replace the position of the Bitcoin. Bitcoin will still continue to persist with its extraordinary growth. And we will look forward to this year for Bitcoin will return as at the end of the year 2017. With a very remarkable achievement.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

As of now that the people are still so focused on ethereum and bitcoin investments,  I do think that the two will continue to be the kings of cryptocurrencies and will not change for the next five years. Until now I have not seen any coin that behaves like bitcoin that moves rapidly going up and stayed longer on the top of all coins. Only bitcoin had made it through thick and thin with ethereum tailing closely behind. So for me this two will still remain on top.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

I think Eth will be the new kimg since btc is just btc, unlike eth, it has many uses such as transaction fee, and the like. do maybe, time will come that eth will rein the world of cryptocurrency.

conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

Innovation and change are a wecome given, but so far btc is still king
I agree theirs always room for all to improve specially the newcomers coin who can either take the same step at the top coins or make the way they think much better to make it on top.

pukul rata

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

it is actually difficult to determine what will happen to the future of cryptocurrencies because anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrencies, whether it will be increasingly recognized by the community or will only become part of history. but if I think personally it's possible that crypto will become better known and will be used more and more as crypto money is safer than cash, the crypto blockchain technology is what makes crypto safe, and almost impossible to hack blockchain technology.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

According to me present king is Bitcoin only, but in the coming future Ethereum will take that position soon. Because is has huge potential to grow in the market.
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Nowadays a lot of new altcoins appear, and they are trying to introduce new features to all crypto investors, but so far btc is still king, even though the cost of Bitcoin transactions is large and even takes a long time to complete the transaction, the presence of new altcoin has not been able to replace the bitcoin position in highest peak of coinmarketcap. even the best altcoin (Ethereum) is unable to approach the exorbitant bitcoin price.
daryom

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

I think in couple of years ETH will be the ruler. That is to say, the aggregate marketcap of ETH will be greater than BTC. The circumstance of XRP isn't clear right now. As you probably are aware the banks' understanding and furthermore some examination about XRP.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

Bitcoin has remained as the king of crypto for more than 10 years now. Now the question is whether a competitor will be able to dislodge it from the no.1 position, before the idea of crypto-currency becomes defunct or dead. IMO, BTC will remain as the king for another 10 years or more.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

Bitcoin still the king of crypto althroughout. It remains at the top and no other coin can ever take it's place in terms of value and its use. Bitcoin unlike other coins can be use as a currency or money in paying bills and online shopping. And no other coin has done that even ethereum.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

I think Eth will be the new kimg since btc is just btc, unlike eth, it has many uses such as transaction fee, and the like. do maybe, time will come that eth will rein the world of cryptocurrency.
I also believe that, ethereum is a very good and promising coin that is the most likely to be number # 1 and replace bitcoin, supported by hundreds of tokens, it can happen soon, so invest ethereum is a best way.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

While this is indeed a great many new project have the technology overwhelming. even his finishing is very fast. The community is also easier in receiving the coins technology have to offer. So it's no wonder an awful lot of new coins that are able to master the market. One of the most sticking is EOS.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

For the moment I have not thought of it that way. Bitcoin will still be king in my opinion, because it is very strong with the community. Ethereum has an opportunity to be parallel to bitcoin, but it also takes a long time. A good project might shift the bitcoin from its position, but until now no project has exceeded the bitcoin.
Yes. no, you can shift the BTC position because BTC is the number 1 coin, king in the Crypto market and a very potential coin. so it's very difficult to replace its position, especially the ETH. because ETH I think will still be the 2nd coin in Cryptocurrency market and forever.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

The worthest candidate for this position is Ethereum, the biggest blockchain built by Solidity. You can create any app on Ethereum blockchain. Bitcoin has show many disadvantages recently and ETH worth to be the new king.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:36:10 AM

but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive.
The future lies between these coins so if there's new project that aims to replace them though they are more mature, comprehensive as long as those projects are not better than bitcoin and eth they'll fail with their aim of replacing them.

Take the example of bitcoin, many projects/altcoins/ICO said that they will be able to replace bitcoin because of their innovative ideas and better technology but where are they now?

The community dictates and chooses what coin will be king and we all proclaim and titled it to bitcoin.

the competition both lasts long enough. with more and more supporting among them will help in the development of coins in the future to become a coin that is very capable to be relied on in the future. indeed, with its development, it has produced considerable profits and made it a very capable coin for the future. looking at the price comparison of the two I saw Bitcoin that was able to become a winner and become its king.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

The future of crypto regarding the new king's position is very difficult to predict. For now, ethereum is the first recommendation that can replace the BTC. But of course, that is not an easy matter. BTC also will not allow other coins to seize its position, so BTC will also continue to expand its technology so that he can remain the biggest coin with the highest predicate as a dream coin that will benefit for the community who hold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: