Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:07:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19813 times)
vasil777 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
harryvnn

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

If economic crisis happen around the world, i think all kind of market not only crypto market will go down. Because money is not valuable day by day, people will try to keep more stable valuable item like gold or usd (in developing countries, usd is most stable valuable comparing to its own country money) Because all cryprocurrencies are not stable so it will be down to die. Only real products, real work of cryprocurrencies survive

Trustlogics      〝 https://trustlogics.io/ 〞
Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

Crypto market is very strange and not necessary correlated to traditional financial market, so if there will be a global crysis it's not certain that also crypto market will suffer because the biggest coins like BITCOIN and ETH could be a good alternative to $ or EUR.
vasil777 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

Crypto market is very strange and not necessary correlated to traditional financial market, so if there will be a global crysis it's not certain that also crypto market will suffer because the biggest coins like BITCOIN and ETH could be a good alternative to $ or EUR.
I had the following thoughts: if the world starts an economic crisis, then people will invest their money in crypto currencies and the crypto market will grow. But these are just my thoughts.
oceana

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Surely the current global crisis greatly affects the altcoin prices of the world. let alone altcoin prices are currently very far from the usual estimates, but I'm very sure altcoin will get better and better again, because these dynamics are common and frequent, but our best way is to keep contributing well to crypto.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Then people will choose to move more money to the encrypted money market, so I think this will be the beginning of a bull market in the encrypted money market.
This is my personal opinion. Angry

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

If there is a global crisis, I think the price of bitcoin will go up dramatically, because the financial crisis will devalue the fiat currency in everyone's hands. So there will be a lot of people who will exchange their money for bitcoin.
Full

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

I also think that kryptoknok will begin to grow, as the Fiat will begin to depreciate and people will want to preserve the value of their money. Therefore, they will start buying crypto currency. The more growth there is, the more money will flow.
vasil777 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

If there is a global crisis, I think the price of bitcoin will go up dramatically, because the financial crisis will devalue the fiat currency in everyone's hands. So there will be a lot of people who will exchange their money for bitcoin.
Perhaps this is the case, but many people do not trust the cryptocurrencies, but if fiat money depreciates, then some people will start to trust cryptocurrencies. But if the cryptocurrencies is devalued, then people will not trust them.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

As far as I remember, the world economy has always been in crisis. I think one of the options for the development of events cryptocurrency will be able to defeat the global crisis. Crises suit the government well, cryptocurrency can not be controlled. Therefore, I believe that the cryptocurrency can solve the financial problems of mankind.

lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

global crisis is not new, but one thing is certain. crypto will stay and it can also help the economic crisis of the world. Markets will also turn their assets in form of most advance and most innovative assets there is, which is crypto.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

Always during global crises, investors first of all withdraw money from risky assets. Therefore, I think that the crypto market will suffer most from this. Everybody wants stability in difficult times, but how is stability in Bitcoin?
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

I think the crisis will have a tremendous effect on crypto. The decline will make most of the people don't wna tto make more inestment because they have lose their money. The crypto will be badly influenced.
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

I believe that any financial crisis will have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency. Everyone will start looking for alternative sources of investment and cryptocurrency to them.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

If there is a crisis in the economy, then people will not have money to invest in cryptocurrency. If no one will invest then the price will not rise.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

In my own opinion, I believe that if there is a global crisis, this will help to increase the crowd in crypto as many people will want an alternative means to get money and I believe that is cryptocurrency.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

It will affect the crypto by people invading us and scamming this industry because it will give a big impact here in the industry.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

No idea honestly. Cryptocurrencies could become more valuable if you ask me. Just look at countries like Zimbabwe where people are already depending on crypto for survival along with FIAT due to the economic crisis that they are currently facing. Heard that Bitcoin was more valuable in Zimbabwe sometime last year when compared to its international value which goes to show how popular Bitcoin truly is. I feel that the major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will rise while the shitcoins will disappear just like that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

Crypto market just like any other financial market do gets affected by any financial crisis. IF there is a crisis and people pull their money out of the market, be it fiat or crypto, it'll go down. And we already are witnessing it. Arent we ?
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

No matter how many markets exist in the world, in which they are, the economic crisis will overtake everyone, including the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: