Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19813 times)
yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

If something like global crisis happened is will affect specially the price of our altcoins but we don't know if it is get down or get higher. because we haven't seen it yet. most of the time global crisis has different class. example if a war breakout it will affect the price because less people are wanting it right then.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

It depends on what stage of progress will be crypto to the beginning of a new crisis. If the crisis starts now, the crypto will lose some of its capitalization (how much?), because some people will want to get money. After a while, slow growth will be possible, as people will look for ways to invest.

tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

I think every market has the crisis. It depends on the market capital and some environmental factors. So, when there will global crisis like for food, oil, gas ..etc Then the commodity price will high and for this people have to take off their money form investment to satisfy his needs. As a result, the market capita goes down which will bring impact in both traditional markets as well as the crypto market.

Thanks.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

Economic crisis occurred. It will affect everything. All markets worldwide. Including Crypto. Because anything related to money will collapse. Money lost value and goods became expensive. Anything bad will happen
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
the first thing this crisis would effect is economic of all nations. and that would be the time of crypto currency cause when the crisis happened, just the real money is worth. gold-silver and bitcoin is the way to go.
but I really don't want that to happen, lots of people would be dead or very poor.
gungun08

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

World wide emergency isn't new, however one thing is sure, crypto will stay and it can likewise help the financial emergency of the world. Markets will likewise turn their benefits in type of most progress and most creative resources there is, which is crypto. So the cryptocurrency will stay in market for a long time even in global crises too.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

Crypto currency is part of the global economy, and if the world is approaching a crisis, it can hit us hard. Originally we were a system outside the system, and the coin rate was very small, but now we have a system already integrated into another system, and therefore any crisis can be a problem for us, although there is an opinion that the capital can be thrown here and can wait time until its end.
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
If there was still electricity and internet running when crisis around the world, yes I think crypto will become a safe get way like how gold in crisis time.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Its a good question to ask. I have seen people who are much more knowledgeable than me say that the stock markets are overextended and on the verge of a recession similar to the crash of 2008 and it makes me wonder what the big money will do with their investment when the time comes.

I really think that they will look for a hedge, somewhere to put their money to keep it safe. An obvious place will be gold and silver but if new methods are developed for institutional investment, such as a bitcoin or ETH ETF, I can see a lot of money moving into this space as well.

A global financial crash could be great for the crypto space as a whole.
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

It will affect the crypto by people invading us and scamming this industry because it will give a big impact here in the industry.

I see you are mistaken, the global crisis will affect trading worldwide, and as you know then money will not be easy to earn and they will think very carefully before investing into cryptocurrency. Current global stock markets are falling sharply due to the trade war between China and America. Investors are withdrawing capital in the traditional stock market
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

many people think that the crisis is now, but I do not think so, it's all very simple, somebody who is very influential can let you influence the market, for what, say, maybe it's time for convenient or something else. This I can not say for sure))

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

Crypto market is very strange and not necessary correlated to traditional financial market, so if there will be a global crysis it's not certain that also crypto market will suffer because the biggest coins like BITCOIN and ETH could be a good alternative to $ or EUR.

I'm really hoping this will be the case. I'm worried though that if people lose faith in dollars and euros they will also be scared of cryptos as they are so new. In which case, the best place to have your money may be commodities, like gold and silver

May be a good idea not to have 100% of your assets in crypto, just in case

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

it will surely go down. economic crisis will effect everything around you, around everyone. this will cause chaos and any other issues, because if there is a crisis, it will become hard to earn even a penny.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

Seriously it will affect cryptos, because when their is crisis almost everything is affected, power is affected, internet is affected, people are in disarray which will lead to less demand for cryptos and it will make the prices to drop so bad, because everybody will want to sell off.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

According to me global crisis is going on from last few years, it will help Cryto currency, investors belief in the crypto currency is increasing, as it is the encrypted currency based on modern technology & is the alternate means of investment. Bitcoin & Ethereum will gain more value in crisis. According to newton law there is reaction to every action, so every downfall has rise someday.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

I think that bitcoin will thrive cause bitcoin will go mainstream and a lot of people around the globe will use it as money and payment because the global crisis will make bitcoin achieve it goals cause the reason behind Bitcoin creation was to fix the financial system caused by government, banks etc.

onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

If there is one advantage of cryptos in relation to other markets is that is not positively correlated.That means if the stock market,bond,housing or commodity markets go down,it will not likely have much impact on crypto.It may even make cryotos boom
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

The global economic crisis is a recent phenomenon that greatly affects the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market. In fact, it's not the primary factor that has made the market fall over the past few years, but we can see that the cryptocurrency market is affected by some factors, most important of which is the psychology of investors. But now the exchange rate is recovering and promising to pump in Q4.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

Crypto currency is a decentralized technology that has not controlled by anybody and if there's global crisis this will also affected as more investors will sell their coins as they will afraid that someone might take advantage on the crisis. Same what happen when a bad news about crypto as people will get panic to sell their coins.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

The trading volume of crypto market will be affected if the economic crisis hit the world because the investor is also affected. It will take a big part on how big or small they will give in with their investment.  But surely, it will only be affected for sometime till the investors recover .

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: