Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19813 times)
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:57 AM

I think that would give the cryptocurrency market a big boost. Bitcoin is totally independent from other financial markets and probably would be not affected by any economics crisis.

okebtc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:31 AM

Inflation, I think the cryptocurrency will be more heated. May it bring us some new reforms to reform the currency? Don't know if Bitcoin can do it?
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Many people are now starting to leave the crypto market now, but I think when the market grows and becomes more stable then people will tend to use the song. If there is a crisis, then surely we will not experience loss, all will return to their respective place.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

Yes, you think right, I also think that cryptocurrency will be very popular if there is an economic crisis around the world. This should be expected. Crypto stands alone and determines himself. Crypto is also a free market of non-binding rules, different stock markets controlled by the president or authorized agencies in their duties.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

I've ever think about this and i have quite a different opinion that most people i believe

I believe the crypto market will actually went up somehow, when currencies tend to depreciate, stocks will follows because of the valuation weakening
Gold will always be a choice for people in the past but when we comes to the world of tech

Bitcoin has quite some same characteristic like gold
Limited and not able to be reproduce

Although the adoption for it is different and just like gold, some people don't think bitcoin is something which holds value, same towards to Bitcoin
But for me, as Crypto are region border-less, it can be good investment when printed money depreciate
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

I expect the crypto market would crash hard to start up, the first thing people do in a financial crisis is sell their riskiest assets (crypto).

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

Cryptocurrency would still there and still exist but the people arent. If global crisis occurs, all currencies and economic state would fall. People instead of investing more would be needing more money to cash out in order to survive. That leads cryptocurrency to fall down also. Crisis are all negative, expect the worse.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Always during global crises, investors first of all withdraw money from risky assets. Therefore, I think that the crypto market will suffer most from this. Everybody wants stability in difficult times, but how is stability in Bitcoin?
I truly agree with you,in global crises most of the investor must withdraw there money for a safety reson.The investor will review and study well before they invest.The same in crypto market the investor must strictly review before they invest,some of them are hesitated to invest because bitcoin is not  stable what more if global crises will happen.
Leonyx

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Everything related to money and the economy will go down if the economic crisis occurs. Because the economic crisis will affect the world. So the Crypto market will also be affected.

Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

I think that if the world market will suffer crisis then it would affect cryptocurrency for sure since we all know that cryptocurrency is still dependent with FIAT money and also the economic movements of different countries.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

Crypto market is very strange and not necessary correlated to traditional financial market, so if there will be a global crysis it's not certain that also crypto market will suffer because the biggest coins like BITCOIN and ETH could be a good alternative to $ or EUR.
I had the following thoughts: if the world starts an economic crisis, then people will invest their money in crypto currencies and the crypto market will grow. But these are just my thoughts.

You have you're own perception I think maybe some people divert their investment in cryptocurrency but still word crisis can also affect crypto world,  not for long term cause cryptocurrency has its own market and investors. For us members in this community is to help even if in a little way to make crypto more sustainable and stay helpful for everyone who still believe in crypto.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Crypto market is very strange and not necessary correlated to traditional financial market, so if there will be a global crysis it's not certain that also crypto market will suffer because the biggest coins like BITCOIN and ETH could be a good alternative to $ or EUR.
I dont really know how this will impact crypto because sometime crypto will be increasing because they will be alternative currency rather than dollars or euro. But in the other side it will be bad news for cryptocurrency since when the crisis so no much money to buy crypto then no big demand.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

The global crisis can have a very positive impact. After all, cryptocurrencies appeared after the crisis of 2008 due to distrust of the banking system.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

The crisis can become a powerful catalyst for the development of cryptocurrencies. After all, people will look for salvation in this kind of assets. Banks will lose trust again.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:19:53 PM

I've been trying to find a connection, but I haven't noticed it yet. It seems to me that cryptocurrencies still exist separately from the global economy.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

I think the collapse and crisis of the global economy is not avoided. A crypto currency is the chance for people to get away from the employer's saber-ridden hands. Making shady huge translations. I think during the crisis, the Crypto-currencies will find great supporters. In the economic struggle against imperialism.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

I think not affected, Crypto market is a different market, and do not need to be correlated with traditional financial markets. So if there is a very severe global crisis, then I am sure it is uncertain that crypto market will suffer too, since the king's coins such as BITCOIN and ETH can even be a good alternative to some of the world's most famous currencies.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:24:36 AM

You have to know that the global crisis is not new, but like a sure thing. crypto will remain, and maybe it can also help the world economic crisis in the future. Going forward, the market will also transform their assets in the form of the most advanced and most innovative asset there, which has a crypto element in it. The world is moving there, are you just going to be resigned? I do not know.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

I think the global financial crisis will also impact the crypto, because the crypto-money market looks like the stock market right now, the financial crisis has hit the stocks hard, and that will make some people who have changed all their assets in this investment will panic. It is this sweetness that will make crypto market very long in recovery.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

It is possible that there will be sufficient influence is visible. Because basically, this economic crisis will definitely affect all aspects of the economy. Digital currencies are also included. I think this is a pretty terrible conditions. However, we will never know. We can only keep trying our best, to give the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: