Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19812 times)
batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

If there is an economic crisis, most people will not continue to invest money, which will reduce the transaction in the encrypted market.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

In the event of another global economic crisis, the cryptocurrency will increase in value to the moon, cash will depreciate because inflation will eat them up instantly. And the developed projects and agreements between investors will allow to purchase goods and services using cryptocurrencies without the participation of the fiat economy. Maybe it's a utopia, but I believe in such a scenario.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Just like how it affects the economy and every other market. Global crisis may somehow even provide a way to make cryptocurrency flourish more but most likely if the people in a nation who play a large portion of asset in the crpytocurrency market suddenly becomes affected then it will surely affect the market also.

Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

I am not sure that there will be any changes, but who knows. In my opinion, the global crisis will not affect crypto and it will become even more expensive in a couple of years
Bellex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Whatever we say in that situation cannot be the statement. Anything might happen to crypto market. The best advice, which, it seems to me, is suitable for almost all situations, is "Hope for the best, plan the worst." And this also works. Do not bet on all your savings in the crypto currency, but do not assume that cash is the only way.
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

If that happens, all markets will get down and many bounty hunters will stop for a while because of the situation. Few bounties only will exit if there is a global crisis, many investors would stop because they can get the highest profit.
kkamilov

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

In case of an economic crisis, I am sure that the crypt market will rise very strongly. can be compared with gold, it always grows in price when there is a crisis, there is an influx of fiat money into gold, people want to invest in more reliable assets, and the crypt is now digital gold
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

I think the crisis will have a positive impact. After all, during crises, people will stop trusting traditional assets and will look towards cryptocurrencies.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

its affects entirely, because when economics crisis happens in a country, its run a long term to got recover itself, that is for only one country, what if its happens globally? of course crypto is still there because its created online, but the value of it is depending on the usage. it will drop to zero if no one can use it because of the crisis happening globally, but its only in a few country it can affects the value of it because the usage will be lesser than before.
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

It seems to me that the global crisis will affect positively the market of crypto-currencies! And this is mainly due to the fact that the market really has a very low capitalization.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

From the impact of global economic crisis will certainly make forget all aspects, Then this will weaken the price of crypto in the market because too many people throw it away.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
I think that capital will flow into cryptocurrencies, paper money once again discredits itself, financial crisis can become a starting point for switching to crypto-currencies
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Just like how it affects the economy and every other market. Global crisis may somehow even provide a way to make cryptocurrency flourish more but most likely if the people in a nation who play a large portion of asset in the crpytocurrency market suddenly becomes affected then it will surely affect the market also.

Whenever a financial crisi occurs people begin urgently searching for some reliable stores of value in order to protect their investment. It's quite likely that next time cryptocurrencies will become one of the most possible havens.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

I'm pretty confident that if there is a global economic crisis, the price of gold will increase significantly as money in stocks derisks to other asset classes.

I'm less sure that the price of crypto will increase. I think it will but there is less historic data to rely on.

This is why everyone says to hold a diversified portfolio

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

If there is any economic crisis arising all over the world then people will start panicking and then they won't able to trust the US dollar as their value will be decreasing at that point of time and then they will start trusting the Bitcoins and other altcoins where they will start investing for getting stable returns as compare to FIAT currencies, but make sure that the cryptocurrency is a major one like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin otherwise it would go down too. It's just my personal view.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

I think the crisis is a positive phenomenon. Many will lose money because of the bankruptcy of banks, and with the cryptocurrency you are a Bank yourself.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

In case of Economic Crises in the future  I think that huge money will enter the market as money always try to find security.
During big crises many people invested in gold , but gold is not limited supply while BTC is limited. So I could expect to see
BTC mooning if it happens.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

We do not know that but anything can happen. In the global crisis, people with financial hardships may prefer to sell their cryptocurrency, people who think they will valuable can invest in cryptocurrency, hard to decide.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

A lot.
People will be hoarding for their food and use the fiat that they have for necessities. When that happens who else will risk for crypto.
I wont. I would rather buy it for something which be worth it after the crisi and I dont think the crypto world is that.

Something which is important for most of the people should be the business they will be looking for.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

It is told that the big markets money will transit to Crypto. However it has a lot of doubt. We can’t know how real it is. It is possible that the big players need more stable assets.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀