Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19808 times)
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

A global crisis my scare people out of fiat.  If that happens there may be a huge influx into the crypto world.  I would think gold/silver and Bitcoin would be the main recipients of people looking to get safe quickly.  If the governments want us all in crypto this they will probably trigger the crisis themselves. 
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

A global crisis my scare people out of fiat.  If that happens there may be a huge influx into the crypto world.  I would think gold/silver and Bitcoin would be the main recipients of people looking to get safe quickly.  If the governments want us all in crypto this they will probably trigger the crisis themselves. 
first of all governments all want to gain control over the crypto-currency market and at the same time that each user of the crypto-currency would pay taxes.
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

I believe that the global crisis will affect the cryptocurrency, although it does not depend on the world economy

cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies is still directly linked to the various world economies and it is evident from the Chinese new year that happened earlier this year leading to a huge sell off in the crypto market holdings. However in the case of a global crisis people will need more fiat and it will likely cause a sell off of crypto assets.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

Crypto value will definitely go down too. when a global crisis occurs, almost all assets will also decline, especially in their demands. it will also have an effect on crypto.
DavidY

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:07:37 AM

I think that if there is an economic crisis in the world, it will be a catastrophic blow to the encryption market. The price of cryptocurrency will continue to fall, and money will become more worthless. People may give up investing in cryptocurrency and invest in more stable valuables.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

If there will be a global crisis, this is where cryptocurrency will be tested because the value of fiat currency will suffer inflation. Rich people will secure their wealth by keeping gold and probably cryptocurrency because this two doesn't suffer inflation compared to fiat currency.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

There is the only one strong change and it is less investing that could not be done by people who don't have enough money and wish to spend money.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Cryptocurrency is a venture investment, first of all, when the crisis comes, investors will get rid of all illiquid assets, which include venture investments. The onset of the economic crisis will kill the cryptomarket.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

Well, I think crypto will also follow suit with other economic entities in feeling the heat. However, the case of crypto may be kinda different from the perspective that people may sell off from other economic sub sectors like stock and sales of shares to reinvest into crypto, as saving place for their investments getting crushed in the collapsing economic situation. In short, crypto stands to benefit more the loss for me.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

It is unclear whether the impact of the financial crisis on cryptocurrencies is good or bad. In theory, the financial crisis cryptocurrency will fly to the moon. But maybe only one coin will take off.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

I read the blog of trader, he wrote about the beginning of the crisis in 98 in Russia. He claims that as soon as the news arose about the possible collapse of the economy in the country, all investors immediately began to withdraw their assets from all markets and change them to the most liquid asset at that time - the dollar. I think that on a global scale there will be the same thing no one will invest in crypto if a crisis breaks out.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

Cryptocurrency is a great opportunity not to lose your savings during the crisis, for a short time of its existence it is already obvious that cryptocurrencies that are in the top, bring much more profit than the best offer from the Bank.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

There are opposing theories about what will happen to the cryptocurrency markets in the context of another global market crash. On the one hand there are bulls, bitcoin holders and traders who think that the next economic catastrophe will be a baptism of fire for cryptocurrency. On the other hand, there are bears, pessimists (they may even be crypt holders themselves) who believe that the financial crisis will cause the devastation of the crypto.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

If there is an economic crisis than crypto will be affected because people will not afford to invest in crypto anymore and they will withdraw their money.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

It will still keep going on I believe. It will definitely impact negatively and be weaker compared to now but it will stay with us. I think it will stop a rise in the new projects/coins though due to less people having the money and believing in crypto currencies.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

Considering the growing demand for Bitcoin from the billionaires, surveys show that more than one-third of billionaires in the world are planning to invest in electronic money in the next few years and 80% of the rich The United States has been aware of Bitcoin, it is likely that the crisis will occur in the near future as experts predict that Bitcoin will emerge as a valuable repository next to gold.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

I believe that the global crisis can greatly increase the opportunities for the integration of the crypto-currency sector into the sector of the real economy of states. Crypto currencies today are tomorrow's future.
Awens

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

I think if there is every a global meltdown, it will encourage the growth of cryptos as it is a decentralized system,away from government regulation
I would say so too, but crypto is supported by people, investors, users, and if they suffer from any kind of crisis (even crypto market decline like right now), they won't move the market forward.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

The global crisis has to influence the crypto market in a good way because it doesn`t depend on external factors. So this place is a very attractive one for keeping your money.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀